The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 82 views: 115,127
MicroSonic 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,141 views: 538,308
msbettyhunt 16th June 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 53,784
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 42,877
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Hello, everyone, I haven’t been on a forum since the Metro Amp, Harmony Central days long past. Been a lurker here for a while,...

Stumpy the Rook
replies: 1 views: 2
cathode 3 minutes ago

Hi guys, hope I'm in the right section. I've recently purchased Studer 904 console in working order, but a bit rough around...

cuba1956
replies: 1 views: 231
zamproject 2 hours ago

Hello, I need some advice regarding a couple issues I’m having with my console. Console: Soundcraft Sapphyre 36...

Chadr
replies: 4 views: 206
Chadr 2 hours ago

like id like to see some diagrams of existing filters, understand what they do what they mean experiment and see what...

Spano
replies: 0 views: 41
Spano 2 hours ago

My Behringer Neutron was working fine for a few days, then I tried some wild FM patches on it, and now my high pass VCF doesn't...

Xlat808
replies: 1 views: 73
JoeRivers96 4 hours ago

Hi to all Gearslutz, not sure if i am posting in the right section , but here it comes: I can hear a very tiny soft sound...

vintagefreak
replies: 2 views: 1,457
vintagefreak 6 hours ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 26 views: 6,687
bagomusic 7 hours ago

I will try my best to keep this as short as possible but I am in need of patchbay routing help. Here is my gear: 24(24 in and...

crackerbarn
replies: 1 views: 96
ripple_fx1 12 hours ago

Hello everyone:), it is my first post, although I have been looking for information in this forum I have several questions...

Alexsaitek
replies: 1 views: 244
rez 18 hours ago

I just bought 2 Soundcraft Delta mixers, a 24 channel and an 8 Channel. The 24 channel did not come with a power supply, and the...

ian1101
replies: 21 views: 12,218
White Falcon 23 hours ago

Does anyone have any contact info or know who the current techs are at east west?

bobemmett
replies: 0 views: 106
bobemmett 1 day ago

Hi there, I have had this mic for maybe 20 yrs. Recently it started having this noise (click links to hear). There is still...

Saudade
replies: 5 views: 209
gyraf 1 day ago

Hey- So I doing a project and am ripping apart a Hotone pedal and want to swap the footswitch with a special switch. I contacted...

vashuba
replies: 4 views: 129
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

I have an unbalanced piece of hi-fi gear that I would like to use in the studio. Could I add transformer inputs and outputs to...

craigmorris74
replies: 31 views: 758
enginefire 1 day ago

Hi. Im having a power issue with my BLUE Robbie. Let me preface this by saying that I am not very knowledgeable on the subject,...

Andywidmann
replies: 10 views: 614
jcrist 1 day ago

good lord ive never heard such a close, intimate vocal in my LIFE?....how close did they have the mic to her? was it down her...

daveybasso
replies: 9 views: 350
cyjanopan 1 day ago

Greetings! Do any of you remember the brand/maker of the guitar pedal hook and loop that was designed exclusively for the bottom...

Starbucksstew
replies: 1 views: 97
Cabirio 2 days ago

Hi there, I had a quick question about VU Meters and wiring. I know there have been a few posts about this but couldn't find a...

DavidLMills
replies: 25 views: 4,465
roger 2 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 491 views: 332,972
ardis 2 days ago

Preamble Hey, first time posting so let me know if I'm in the wrong place but I recently bought a D310 off reverb. It was the...

shadebug
replies: 2 views: 146
Dr. Jule 2 days ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 177 views: 22,014
ghostwriter 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, i'm having big issues with my rocktron Patchmate (the Bob Bradshaw version). The machine starts up and the...

emm853
replies: 42 views: 1,128
emm853 2 days ago

So, I have an original power supply that has a non original input connector, need the original connector to match up with new...

mortimersnerdy
replies: 6 views: 151
jaddie 2 days ago

Hey gang, my tech has localized the issue I have with one channel of my AKG BX20e. It seems to be a common issue in these units....

soundbeing
replies: 0 views: 117
soundbeing 2 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 38 views: 5,072
pinkpanter 3 days ago

Hello All, After many exchanges with SSL support and before making a warranty claim, I thought it might be useful to share my...

plazareff
replies: 3 views: 961
purplenoise 3 days ago

I'm working on a project and as many, as example I got the Schoeps CMC3-5 schematics to work with. I'm wondering what are the...

BartR
replies: 2 views: 163
kirkus 3 days ago

My first post here, so I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here it is. As the title says; I got one channel with...

gerard68
replies: 4 views: 3,501
copperline 3 days ago

I have a vintage Otari MX-7800 8 track 1 inch tape machine that I bought 10 years ago, used very little, then moved and just...

diamondjim
replies: 0 views: 109
diamondjim 3 days ago

Hi all, I have a question about a schematic symbol and I am hoping someone could enlighten me about it. The drawing shows digital...

hotrod79
replies: 3 views: 174
Rick Dalton 3 days ago

I just did my first 2. I'm no longer a Calibrating Virgin. I'm running Samplitude and I'm running a sine wav out at -16 and I...

Ianneve
replies: 28 views: 3,721
Bob Olhsson 3 days ago

Hello, can someone tell me how's this EQ called and which brand(unit direct under the C1), would be very nice to know, you guys...

WFTETC1
replies: 2 views: 571
Soundclass 3 days ago

Hi all - I am doing the final setup steps of my Sound Skulptor CP4500 and I am a bit stuck. Full schematic is here:...

mungu
replies: 1 views: 148
mungu 4 days ago

Hello all - I just acquired a Roland SDE-3000 and hoping someone here can help me with a mystery before I start to try to...

polaris26
replies: 1 views: 135
polaris26 4 days ago

If you require schematics / user manual for the EMT 258 noise filters i am currently racking a pair and have this data document...

dreadbizniz
replies: 5 views: 2,259
LuizCamargo 5 days ago

Hi all, this is my first thread and I am hoping to find a few who venture as far as I do when it comes to taking care of my gear....

hotrod79
replies: 6 views: 388
hotrod79 5 days ago

is a pot is a pot is a pot? for whatever reason, 250k/250k concentric pots seem to be thin on the ground and the only ones...

hedgehognrown
replies: 6 views: 242
Cabirio 5 days ago

Short rant: Bought the Presonus Eris 8 about 5 years ago and several months ago one lost power. Sent to Presonus for repair ($75...

tcross
replies: 0 views: 153
tcross 5 days ago

I was wondering if it's possible to design/make my own dual VU/PPM meter? I know we are living in 2020 but there's just something...

pencilextremist
replies: 27 views: 529
jaddie 5 days ago

Trying to help a friend of mine resolve a problem with his Senal UB-440 USB condenser mic (since I recommended he buy it for his...

WhiskyCast
replies: 3 views: 150
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Hey I’m tweaking out a urei562. I’m looking at the output section and want to add a pot to control the output drive. Any...

enginefire
replies: 5 views: 409
Cabirio 6 days ago

A yellow IC in the underside of the User interface Board. Some pins are removed/not connected. Is this somebody’s half assed...

weenhillage
replies: 4 views: 228
weenhillage 6 days ago

There is some noise when I press the after touch. I have temporarily remedied it by unscrewing the front panel. I don’t see...

weenhillage
replies: 0 views: 130
weenhillage 6 days ago

Is this typically what a unit this price looks like under the hood?

woods
replies: 55 views: 10,595
ginetto61 6 days ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 10 views: 1,374
Uby62 1 week ago

Hi all, I've got a Soundcraft Series 600 that I'm slowly recapping rockout Only problem is the gain levels are...

kinjack
replies: 4 views: 289
Philbo King 1 week ago

Anyone know how to take apart a UM70 capsule? I just want to get he head basket off and straighten the capsule which is slightly...

superjimmer
replies: 6 views: 1,109
Swing 1 week ago

Hello! I have been trying to get this Korg DW-8000 back in business since purchasing it from Ebay for cheap in an attempt to...

Chaoschao99
replies: 4 views: 1,541
acreil 1 week ago

Hi there, Does anyone know about this? I can find two different versions on the web, not sure which one is correct ?...

Brett 123
replies: 3 views: 1,460
cathode 1 week ago

Hello, A lot of large diaphragm condenser mics have two diaphragms in them so you can get different polar patterns. Suppose...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 188
gearstudent 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search