The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 66 views: 82,127
Philbo King 5 days ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,071 views: 449,721
gyraf 1 week ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 39,315
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 28,250
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Does anyone know where i can find neutrik connectors cheap wholesale. I've been looking everywhere and the prices are always the...

grizzlycables
replies: 8 views: 484
cbc6403 34 minutes ago

Hey i dont know if this is the right section to ask but i am working on my russian TOM 1501 synth and i noticed that some of the...

Alvin Row
replies: 5 views: 122
Alvin Row 4 hours ago

Hello all, I'm doing a bit of investigation on this filter and trying to figure out: what was the famous "critical"...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 0 views: 90
tomatoKetchup 6 hours ago

My Korg DRV 3000 (vintage reverb/delay) says in the display: internal memory low. So I have to change the internal battery. I...

The Untuned
replies: 1 views: 241
Northamusi 8 hours ago

I have problems with my Zoom 9010, if i switch to routing 3 and use on e1 and e2 and phaser. I have problems on the e1 channel....

BHW
replies: 0 views: 102
BHW 9 hours ago

Hi I have a weird problem. My OB8 has a tuning issue. Around E4, it drops about 3,2 semitones. The calibrations are ok the...

Jack Duelisis
replies: 20 views: 1,540
Sonate 10 hours ago

Im an old musician/composer who decided to make something again after over 25 years of pause. Have some old relic instruments...

MrTeach
replies: 3 views: 299
zamproject 10 hours ago

Hey everybody how are you? ^^) I want to try building a guitar cabinet it seems like it could be an easy way to really branch...

Spano
replies: 8 views: 635
lame pseudonym 10 hours ago

I have a lomo 19a9 that I bought about ten years ago. The power supply is a pretty straight forward box like a neumann, AKG,...

jetproplabs
replies: 12 views: 2,329
rozovoku4e 17 hours ago

I'm wondering what is causing the periodic static bursts on output #14 on my Alesis HD24XR recorder. The static only appears on...

dsaudio
replies: 0 views: 181
dsaudio 1 day ago

I've been eyeing the Microphone Parts SDC kit lately. I have a couple of MXL603s that never get used, and either I'll mod them or...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 15 views: 1,660
joesilver 1 day ago

Hi I was looking for a service manual and someone suggest me to ask here. I repair some old stuff as tube amps, pedals,...

rachtaia
replies: 1 views: 305
Synth Guru 1 day ago

I own a brand new Eventide Orville (old stock) and intended to use it again. When it boots it says it is a DSP7000 (!!), and get...

SP2016
replies: 7 views: 388
electricsound 1 day ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

I have a PSU for a Gefell UN-920 that has a patter selector switch which has mechanically failed. I contacted Gefell and they...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 1 views: 289
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 2 days ago

Hello, I'm a DIY guy that gets things fixed if I have some guidance. A used Yamaha AW1600 Digital Multitrack that I own , has a...

wolf1419
replies: 7 views: 454
wolf1419 2 days ago

Greetings people! Im posting about a pair of ESI Near05 classic, which need a new tweeter speaker as i have done the one! I...

tasoshobby
replies: 1 views: 319
tasoshobby 2 days ago

My SPX 90 is really noisy. i believe it is the power supply. It gets very hot, I think its on it's way out. was thinking of...

Blissy
replies: 9 views: 1,058
soulguitar 2 days ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 53 views: 17,740
soulguitar 2 days ago

So the tiny fuse in the Phantom power circuit has blown at some point on the 8304 here at the studio I work at. Was wondering if...

crzmky
replies: 2 views: 241
crzmky 3 days ago

I bought an AVID Artist Mix a few months back and it's been working great. Today during a session without touching it I hear a...

ArKay99
replies: 17 views: 4,951
Legali 3 days ago

hi there, me and my tech are about to give up on this tuning problem my P5 has. only voices 4 and 5 of osc b are not tuning...

mr. harrison
replies: 0 views: 247
mr. harrison 3 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for the Schematic for the Series 800. If anyne got them, I would really appreciate if they could...

Martel80
replies: 3 views: 635
Martel80 3 days ago

Hi People, i have a little Problem with my Ensoniq ESQ-1. The Filter Cutoff don't open right. The sounds missing...

steefaan
replies: 3 views: 531
Man-Machine 3 days ago

Lately I've noticed that I have to use quite a lot of gain on my mic pres to get a good level out of my Phanthera V. I decided...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 10 views: 1,055
Princeton.Verb 4 days ago

Hi, I am currently working on building myself an 8 channel summing mixer from the NY Dave schematic that has been floating...

noah330
replies: 15 views: 590
forestcreature 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm trying to bring a Crumar Performer back to life. It looks like a previous owner made some sort of modification to...

Riinehart
replies: 2 views: 706
analog greg 4 days ago

Does somebody has a copy of any firmware version for Yamaha KX88/76 master keyboard? I just bought KX76 with some issues and...

DanFor
replies: 3 views: 533
DanFor 4 days ago

hey guys This is my first post here so apologies if I'm not in the right place! I have been playing around with a...

RichRadio
replies: 0 views: 236
RichRadio 4 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 379 views: 245,323
onlyme 4 days ago

Hello, I think I might need a new drive for my e4xt every time I try to save anything it won't work and every time I try to flash...

Rockman Rock
replies: 1 views: 299
dfchandler 4 days ago

Hi all, I was using my Apogee to calibrate another piece of gear and I realized that the balanced line outs are...not very well...

tubeing
replies: 7 views: 316
tubeing 4 days ago

I just scored an Otari MX55 in good condition with MRL tape, 8 reels of unopened tape and a HandiMag for $200 this morning. I'm...

BradM
replies: 17 views: 5,638
feadan 5 days ago

Hi, Any recommendations for old gear repair/servicing (Urei 1176, Dynachord delay, Api EQs....)? Not John Klett whom I already...

Sadomiso
replies: 4 views: 405
RKelly 5 days ago

I've seen this done before, but im curious if theres an exact science, has to be, about placement of the preview head on an...

sameal
replies: 30 views: 918
Ingenia 5 days ago

I got a nova modded SH-101 having the following issue: The LFO is always routed to the filter except if I plug a jack cable on...

belzrebuth
replies: 1 views: 321
belzrebuth 5 days ago

Hi all, I have an Akai VX-90 which has been acting a bit funny, not tuning, voices not behaving as expected. I have a couple of...

hemi666
replies: 3 views: 492
hemi666 5 days ago

Howdy all. I use a Digitech s100 for effects on my bass rig, with a Digitech FS-300 midi pedal to control it. The FS-300 has...

ejt
replies: 1 views: 329
ejt 5 days ago

Hey Sluts Im recapping a soundcraft delta for a summing mixer and i had a few questions. Im assuming on using Panasonic FM 220...

Gimlay
replies: 8 views: 2,742
hellofishy 6 days ago

Hey All, My (usually) 100% reliable Moog Voyager has been intermittently shutting down after powering up. It's not a clean...

Praxisaxis
replies: 16 views: 749
WorldPowerLabs 6 days ago

Anyone know where to get Petrick panel buttons used in late-model OB-8's? These have the "diagonal" contact...

PatPend
replies: 3 views: 488
PatPend 6 days ago

A friend tells me that people are starting to use standard CAT-5 data cable for balanced analog and digital audio wiring, with...

David Kulka
replies: 85 views: 20,464
ponzi 1 week ago

Hi, I’m new to recording analog so my terminology might be a little off. The issue I am having is that when I record a second...

danmaxson
replies: 4 views: 307
danmaxson 1 week ago

Whatever the I/O module I try to send to group 7 or 8 I had no signal at the ouput (master). I inject a tone generator on a...

erict35
replies: 6 views: 602
Vitalis 1 week ago

OK, so I'm doing some basic cleanup and calibration on some old gear (Oberheim SEMs, circa 1977). Basic sound is great, however...

oldgearguy
replies: 2 views: 314
oldgearguy 1 week ago

Hi Slutz. This might be a dead end but I think it's worth asking. I've been wondering for a few years now about how to control...

Boonj
replies: 8 views: 437
wavenurse 1 week ago

Hi My Presonus firestudio project show me a problem. Loud noise on main right out. No matter i turn down or up the volume, the...

willi1203
replies: 1 views: 273
Nyquist 1 week ago

I have 4 7602 pre's that have been in storage. 3 out of 4 now have bad gain switches and one eq switch as well. Are these...

blueflag
replies: 4 views: 516
Radardoug 1 week ago

Hi ladies and gents (I assume mostly gents :-})! I have an utter newbie question; if you are so kind as to answer my question,...

hanselblat
replies: 7 views: 351
hanselblat 1 week ago

Hi....can anyone help? In my 7602 a wire has become disconnected and I cant seem to see where it goes back although I think it...

Porkbellies
replies: 0 views: 298
Porkbellies 1 week ago

Does anyone know the part type / model number of the indented rotary encoder used in the Bose T1 mixer for selecting the various...

Emanuel23
replies: 0 views: 320
Emanuel23 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search