The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Views: 6,126
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,047 views: 422,334
Led Music 4 days ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 34,998
ponzi 27th October 2017

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 64 views: 73,048
lahatte 27th August 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 24,173
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hello, I'm a student in electronics and I want to build a solid 48V phantom power supply for practice. But i also wanted to do...

Subversounds
replies: 9 views: 452
Radardoug 2 hours ago

---I know this had been a popular topic in the past, but I have not found any answers. Most posts say "they" are...

golden_ears
replies: 7 views: 1,354
golden_ears 5 hours ago

Can anyone telll the number of the FETs used in the front end of the Presonus M80 mic. preamp? Can't get schematic(s) anywhere!

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 83
spectrasound 6 hours ago

Hi all I have a Tore Seem (I think Germanium) amp that is racked up with an external PSU. I was told by the seller that this was...

Mr Funk
replies: 4 views: 175
Mr Funk 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm trying to bring a Crumar Performer back to life. It looks like a previous owner made some sort of modification to...

Riinehart
replies: 0 views: 100
Riinehart 7 hours ago

Hi all, i got a beaten up Roland Juno 60 that i'm currently refurbishing and am stuck with an issue on one voice (Level , amp...

Speelycaptor
replies: 5 views: 224
Johnny T 14 hours ago

Hi y'all - I just scored a super cheap Oktava mk-319 on eBay that was listed as "not working when plugged in." I...

Triscuit
replies: 6 views: 2,372
teleforman 21 hours ago

Hello Folks, wondering if anyone has the manual for the ADR express limiter that they would be so kind as to share....

drplywood
replies: 3 views: 1,476
zdusper 1 day ago

Knowing how much electricity a modern audio interface or convertor consumes (along with a computer); I've put my setup in limbo...

bxt403
replies: 15 views: 704
chris661 1 day ago

Hi, first post to Geekslutz I'm fixing old Teisco 60f analog synth, it has serious hum problem, amongst many other things. It's...

Seccione
replies: 58 views: 4,123
Speedskater 1 day ago

Having an issue with one of my E8x monitors, randomly sounds like a power down 'thump' then emits loud white noise-ish sound. ...

Bramley
replies: 2 views: 254
Bramley 1 day ago

Hi fellow slutz. So I own a pair of active Tannoy Ellipse 8 (not iDP). Decided to measure room response and noticed a dip near 2...

BuckieJoe
replies: 11 views: 435
BuckieJoe 2 days ago

HI folks! I've got a rare Pearl SC-40 on my bench in need of repair. I want to change all the electrolytics an tantalums in the...

Jahroen
replies: 2 views: 369
Jahroen 2 days ago

Hi, I need to change one of our LA-2A from 110V to 220V (before shipping it out to a buyer). Since the manual doesn't say...

Redsandblu
replies: 16 views: 2,207
SP2016 2 days ago

Hoping someone has a schematic of these preamps. There are two revisions, this is the earlier revision. It is the same as the...

Sarsicus
replies: 1 views: 220
cathode 2 days ago

Greetings everyone, I just wanted to direct this question to the folks that post here who are audio electronics experts like...

Jacklynn
replies: 26 views: 34,143
y kiri 2 days ago

Hey everyone... I found a pair of PPM drivers that used to be in my Trident 80B. I changed them out to a pair of VUs at some...

absrec
replies: 1 views: 226
Vitalis 3 days ago

First I hope I chose the right forum... I have an E-Mu station XL-7 command station decked out with some additional ROMS. I'm...

pmboos
replies: 0 views: 154
pmboos 3 days ago

Problem: I have a Defective JBL LSR305 speaker that will power on once a month. When it does power on, it plays for a few...

eljacko876
replies: 2 views: 341
Jay Rose 3 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 7 views: 295
M.Retra 3 days ago

I built a tube spring reverb unit a while back and I've been slowly making improvements to it until yesterday when I think I...

analogTinkerer
replies: 10 views: 624
analogguru 3 days ago

So I bought this preamp earlier this year (one of the first production pieces--payed $389 USD). I put it through its paces and...

MLAudio
replies: 79 views: 32,376
travisbrown 4 days ago

Hi I just got a pair of Proac100 . They are paired with a Bryston 4BST , Dangerous Monitor ST and Lynx Aurora 8. Recently I was...

ovibis
replies: 10 views: 1,153
prp 4 days ago

Hello, I am using an Irig IO with a Midi solutions quadra thru. The quadra thru is supposed to be powered by midi but the Irig...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 193
esppse 4 days ago

Was gifted a pair of NS10s with one blown woofer. Replacements have more than tripled in price so I decided to try the recone kit...

Bramley
replies: 24 views: 4,602
Bramley 4 days ago

Hopefully this question does not reveal how little I know about electrical engineering but I picked up a non-working Ampeg...

rp3703
replies: 3 views: 229
kirkus 4 days ago

Hi I have a PORTA 07 with a faulty voltage regulator. There's only written B891 on it. What's an equivalent part ? What's its...

invalidusername
replies: 13 views: 661
Popsct31 4 days ago

I've built a standalone reverb unit based around a Hammond "necklace" spring unit. I more or less used the Fender /...

slor
replies: 0 views: 186
slor 5 days ago

i've been using a gap pre73 that's suddenly developed a bad fault.......basically all the gain has disappeared. if you crank it...

turing
replies: 2 views: 261
turing 5 days ago

Recently got given an R8 to play around with...I work on a fair amount of lo-fi music so this is pretty cool! Problem:...

Teej
replies: 10 views: 226
kirkus 5 days ago

Hello GS, I have here a SC SIX TRAK for repair. When I turn the value pot, the max value is already reached when the pot is...

yannlu
replies: 0 views: 223
yannlu 5 days ago

Can I safely use a Linksys AD12V/1A-SW to power something that requires a 12v 1000 ma adapter? It does work, but I don't know...

Cohnnyjash
replies: 1 views: 162
MediaGary 6 days ago

Why would a mic cable not pass phantom power? The cable passes the Markertek RX-1 cable tester and works just fine with...

wildplum
replies: 7 views: 347
kirkus 6 days ago

Does anybody see any potential issues using this old switch panel to change between cabs? Im thinking since there's a ground...

sameal
replies: 7 views: 301
wrgkmc 6 days ago

Hello fellow engineers, I was hoping that someone might have some insight into an issue that I'm encountering with a Helixnet...

SirLurchington
replies: 0 views: 108
SirLurchington 6 days ago

Wondering if anyone could help me determine the value of resitors that has burnt out in this VA537 preamp. This is the resistor...

TiravTiger
replies: 5 views: 330
briczo 6 days ago

Hi! I've been using my Tascam TSR8 for a good ten years now and as of last week i've noticed a significant difference in...

fynsta
replies: 6 views: 399
fynsta 6 days ago

Hello. I posted this over at the gear forum....

trodsky
replies: 0 views: 151
trodsky 1 week ago

Hi, does anyone here have TL Audio M4 schematics? Any recommendations for tube replacements? thank you

Twangcat
replies: 1 views: 192
Twangcat 1 week ago

What type of screw connector is opposite the XLR connector on the Shure A96F? Not the 3.5mm mini plug, but the weird screw-on...

chris319
replies: 4 views: 426
Jay Rose 1 week ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 18 views: 1,439
Matt Syson 1 week ago

Hi Folks I have an issue with one of the Filtek modules in my 2 channel rack and would like to know your thought's...

skanker
replies: 0 views: 169
skanker 1 week ago

Hi all, I just wanted to share a simulation model I've put together for the Gyraf SSL compressor, I've just started playing with...

Cabirio
replies: 6 views: 492
miscend 1 week ago

I recently acquired a DBX 286A and plan to use it mostly for voice over recordings. depending on the settings i can get a...

Scoobis
replies: 62 views: 2,429
tchgtr 1 week ago

I’ve been researching transformers and was searching for boxes that housed transformers to color the sound coming out of my...

Earwormer
replies: 5 views: 368
dfchandler 1 week ago

Hey guys, got my 707 after a couple of years it being broken, back from the repair shop, the power supply plug had fallen, and...

Lfoxxx
replies: 8 views: 318
Lfoxxx 1 week ago

Hi Everbody, I have some experience building small audio fx DIY kits for electronics classes when I was in college. Never really...

BrianIsExploring
replies: 3 views: 223
BrianIsExploring 1 week ago

I'm been experimenting now with recording my acoustic guitar with two Schoeps MK4 capsules... actually been using these since...

Kenny B
replies: 9 views: 289
Bushman 1 week ago

A pro player comes in with a Roland keyboard controller and a separate Roland sound module, connected via midi. I take his...

Brent Hahn
replies: 24 views: 395
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hi, Couple weeks ago I bought an old Fernandes Stratocaster guitar (80's I think) and my friend who repairs guitars took care...

xeper
replies: 4 views: 5,491
xeper 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search