The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 67 views: 84,507
deadicated 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,078 views: 460,798
fazeka 4 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 40,538
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 29,361
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I need some mixing console help from you lovely folks. I've recently acquired a Soundcraft 600 series.. great! Excluding a few...

kinjack
replies: 13 views: 900
cbc6403 1 minute ago

Firstly: I am aware of these other solutions for Drum Pads: 1. Individual FSR's 2. This combo: Pads & Sensors 3....

eljacko876
replies: 0 views: 55
eljacko876 2 hours ago

hello friends. i have a 36 channel DDA AMR24 analog console. lately a couple of channels have been giving issues with regard...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 4 views: 425
tmarra 2 hours ago

Later model U87AI. Recently it has just sounded off. I've had to EQ the high mids in a way that doesn't make a ton of sense. Now...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 0 views: 118
tronnyjenkins 6 hours ago

I have a simple JFET buffer that sounded reasonable when I breadboarded it, but the simulation suggests some questions. I would...

forestcreature
replies: 3 views: 237
kirkus 7 hours ago

Hello folks, I've been searching for ages and can't find the information I'm looking for to build this: A passive attenuator...

tobi-mobile
replies: 20 views: 646
kirkus 8 hours ago

Hello, Connectors are provided on the input PCB of the Soundcraft Series 5 for wiring input transformers to the Hi-Z and XLR...

cat alley
replies: 11 views: 924
Jim Williams 8 hours ago

I don't have much experience with tape machines. My friend's 414 mkii has started? to act up a bit. (Question mark because it's...

Teej
replies: 0 views: 124
Teej 12 hours ago

Greetings all. I'm trying to get a Mackie CFX16 (Mk I) back in to service after a few faders got snapped (I suspect it got...

factotum
replies: 1 views: 1,684
PompeyChris 15 hours ago

hello, i couple months ago i purchased a used audient 08 preamp. It was working fine until a week or so ago it wouldn't turn on....

etc.audio
replies: 2 views: 186
Radardoug 20 hours ago

Hi there, I couldn't find a fitting section for this so I just decided to post it here. So, I found this keyboard from the 80s...

floeff
replies: 11 views: 5,125
bubblebash 1 day ago

Hey guys, if any of you have any old sc accounts with tracks as old as 6 years on it i will be interested in buying! preferably...

cowlover
replies: 0 views: 178
cowlover 1 day ago

So I have recently purchased this old Teac Model5 8 channel mixing desk for doing some 8 track tape recording and it sounds...

The Recordingist
replies: 3 views: 214
The Recordingist 1 day ago

I have a 1567a that's a bit noisy. This is my fourth one and the 1st that has ever given me trouble. The others have performed...

hasbeen
replies: 5 views: 2,499
mjpendrick 1 day ago

Yes it is. My Antelope Orion 32 seems to have unbalanced outputs in the D-SUB25 connector. I tested last night. If you check in...

mayortom
replies: 43 views: 7,101
s9dd 1 day ago

Hi, does anybody know a substitute for the missing knob cap on my 91? Please see attached pic, Lexicon doesn't stock it anymore,...

cowudders
replies: 2 views: 221
cowudders 1 day ago

Hi All, I've been building some bandpass filters and am using the following method to check out their true frequency range in...

Gonecat
replies: 8 views: 609
Gonecat 1 day ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 13 views: 2,240
TimRideout 1 day ago

I was using the Bluebird over the last week and it seems after 10 minutes or so, there is a rumble and then the output of the mic...

Egg_Fried_Rice
replies: 3 views: 217
DrAudiospecific 1 day ago

After two failed attempts at buying a replacement headphone cable from two different manufacturers and having two experiences of...

Coxys
replies: 6 views: 258

Hi guys, I am running a Behringer P16-I in control room to a P16-M in my booth and wondering about the cat 5 cabling. If I run...

Simon Xang
replies: 2 views: 214

Hey Folks, I started a little hardware project and now that most of it is working, I'm confident enough to share it outside of...

krabbencutter
replies: 29 views: 1,192
marinedalek 1 day ago

Hello, I picked up an MG-1 with a few issues a few months ago for a great price. I've found the service manual online, but...

darkscorch
replies: 2 views: 474
darkscorch 1 day ago

Everywhere one reads, it’s emphasized that only ‘Hammond tonewheel generator oil’ must be used to oil a Hammond...

filmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 516
DrAudiospecific 2 days ago

Hello Everyone, Am looking to replace rusty 1/4 inch jack nuts and washers from about 40 x female jack sockets on the front of a...

filmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 607
filmcomposer 2 days ago

I've a matched pair of Oktava MK-102 s with different capsules. They were working fine and well-looked after. Recently, one...

filmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 489
filmcomposer 2 days ago

Hi I´d like to mount this amp for mixing mastering projects. I see some brands make a buffer to connect the amp. What do you...

powerestudio
replies: 0 views: 207
powerestudio 2 days ago

Just wanted to share my latest project. This MXL 990 was given a complete makeover with a full-size K47 capsule and a new...

alhe
replies: 7 views: 371
alhe 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I want to switch between two sources to my balanced monitors (L/R). My two sources are also balanced, my...

elgordito
replies: 19 views: 595
ruffrecords 2 days ago

I got a Korg SDD1000 for $20, wich is probably all I need to say about the condition it was in. It had low, distorted output but...

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 231
bubblebash 2 days ago

Hi guys, Anyone have experience with Preamp repair? I have an ART TPS dual preamp which was working fine but now turns on...

SoundGarden
replies: 4 views: 311
SoundGarden 3 days ago

Hey all, my 200B has missing resistors on the meter board for the VU lamps. And the schemo does not show that board. Anyone know...

B.Rupe
replies: 4 views: 874
ledzurso 3 days ago

Hi Folks, The mode selector rotary switch on my RE-201 is, well, spacey... but in the worst way. It makes bad connections,...

Yohonis
replies: 7 views: 728
inorx 3 days ago

I had a dead key on my Novation SL mk II MIDI controller. I saw a video on youtube where for a keyboard with a similar mechanism,...

thex
replies: 0 views: 214
thex 3 days ago

I am testing my build of a gyraf Gssl VCA compressor. It passes audio! But does not work as expected. I have been following the...

Farmboy presents
replies: 10 views: 339
pief 4 days ago

Hello, Around a year ago, after been recording for 19 years completely itb and feeling a bit bored, I wanted to try something...

Logima
replies: 8 views: 351
Logima 4 days ago

Hey people, i've been lurking this forum for a while now, and I have a question to which i can't seem to find an answer even...

enenra
replies: 9 views: 1,644
fran907 4 days ago

Hi So I picked up a couple of cheap T.Bone RB500's from a friend in the knowledge that one was broken. I opened it up and found...

Shawnobi
replies: 0 views: 222
Shawnobi 4 days ago

Hello everybody, i recently bought a AKAI S900. I replaced the Floppy Drive with a HxC Floppy Emulator with SD Card. When I...

laxfilet1337
replies: 2 views: 400
Acid Mitch 4 days ago

When I was a kid my father used to remove tubes/valves from our tv or hi-fi sound system and tell me to walk to the nearby...

DanTheMan06
replies: 6 views: 305
Jay Rose 4 days ago

Hey Roland Juno 60 engineer folks ! I've refurbished a pretty badly beaten up Juno 60 -- put in a new power supply, new...

Seditionary
replies: 1 views: 527
mtmorgan50 4 days ago

Im thinking of building a peddle like this for use with a dynamic microphone Radial HotShot™ ABo - Line Ouput Selector after...

dimebucker5
replies: 35 views: 6,321
andym. 4 days ago

Hi Folks, Having an intermittent problem with my DMX. The -15v rail keeps on blowing the 1.6A fuse when I switch on. When...

ali_g12
replies: 30 views: 3,243
piscine 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I have recently had an issue with a Cheetah MS6. I was replacing one of the CEM3396 chips when one of the...

phroggiey
replies: 28 views: 2,619
Bolobeat 4 days ago

hi im bill I have a Yamaha spx 90 I have been reading the other posts from a while ago and I have asked some questions but im not...

billytash
replies: 0 views: 235
billytash 5 days ago

My Juno 60 is experiencing a voice problem , every sixth note hit is weaker sounding than the rest and the voice continues to...

CathodeRay
replies: 1 views: 256
zamproject 5 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 34 views: 4,588
cyberish 5 days ago

So I'm going into my final year of university, and with that comes the horror of the Final Year Project. I've decided I will...

TASSIVEMITS
replies: 3 views: 286
DanTheMan06 5 days ago

I have 2 Monster Power Pro 2500's and they just both failed at the exact same time. One was not on but will not power my gear...

Dark star Balla
replies: 0 views: 220
Dark star Balla 5 days ago

Hello! It's Gigi from Italy (south) This is my first post in the forum...and i'd like to say sorry -in advance- for my...

sicijk
replies: 7 views: 6,143
rectape 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search