The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,121 views: 498,912
Lumbergh 3 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 99,303
hebjam 30th August 2019

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 47,399
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 36,377
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Heya I recently bought an AT2020 that works absolutely fine (tested on FF800 and SSL XLogic Alpha pres), but experiences some...

Triggeria
replies: 0 views: 18
Triggeria 47 minutes ago

I have an unbranded Japanese turntable from the 70s (probably) on which the motor does not work. The coils seem fine. As best as...

hjvs
replies: 1 views: 123
kirkus 53 minutes ago

Hi peeps, I was looking over the schematics of the SH-101 and i found a circuit that i don't understand the function of....

monomer
replies: 6 views: 161
kirkus 1 hour ago

I am trying to use the tally output (TB All Tally) on an SSL AWS948 to turn on a red light. I was advised by SSL to use an...

originalscottyg
replies: 7 views: 1,248
swgerow 15 hours ago

From what I gather with only half hour of reading. the 40 hrz tone is the same frequency as the alpha bata waves in the brain. ...

Jaybird
replies: 4 views: 178
Jaybird 19 hours ago

Hello, I have had a really irritating buzz coming from my neumann kh120a speakers recently, before they were blissfully...

pencilextremist
replies: 2 views: 154
pencilextremist 19 hours ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 137 views: 25,592
kenrinc 20 hours ago

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has an audix 35101 pinout. Thanks

kroegermusic
replies: 0 views: 124
kroegermusic 21 hours ago

I have completed a new track which needs bit mixing and mastering that i want to sell for $50 I want to buy a ukulele so bad...

notfairchild
replies: 0 views: 126
notfairchild 22 hours ago

Hello guys, I would like to ask you a big favor, you could send me some photos of the PCB or inside of the moog minitaur ?(I...

djcandu
replies: 0 views: 120
djcandu 23 hours ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 13 views: 775
molton 1 day ago

I'm in the process of beefing up the UREI content on my website, and one often overlooked point that I will cover is termination....

David Kulka
replies: 88 views: 18,977
Mr Funk 1 day ago

I’m in the process of racking up STUDER 089 modules to use as external preamps. And, I’m in the pleasurable position of...

ajn
replies: 34 views: 7,630
Rea 1 day ago

Hi All, I'm looking to build an attenuation pad for a DIY microphone splitter (something not unlike the Radial JS3. I...

suburbandit
replies: 3 views: 301
brianroth 1 day ago

Hi! I bought a second hand G16 Dolby C version, and it had the typical slow rewind problem. So i decided to clean the reel...

autodefe
replies: 5 views: 712
xmission 1 day ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 67 views: 5,073
EvilRoy 1 day ago

Hi there, I am looking for some new opamps for my Aurora GTP8. Because of the heat, the resin of them has badly melted and...

yannlu
replies: 1 views: 569
Geoff_T 1 day ago

I just bought A cheap "vintage" grundig microphone from the 'bay, a really nice little grundig mic from 1959...

HourglassStudios
replies: 15 views: 12,876
Tetsuo30 1 day ago

Anyone know what the wattage would be on a Great River ME1-NV?

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 183
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Any ideas about building DIY PA speakers? I want to copy something like Yamaha DXR12 or QSC K12, similar. 1000ish Watts Class...

studiobuild
replies: 1 views: 174
kirkus 2 days ago

I purchased a used gml2032 and needed to replace the switch. Tech support sent the switch and gave me a few tips on disassembling...

Jerzy
replies: 5 views: 425
Radardoug 2 days ago

While going through my bins of parts I came across my stock of Tonelux V Rack spare parts from my time there with Paul. Is...

Jeff Goodman
replies: 0 views: 173
Jeff Goodman 2 days ago

Hey!! cooge Can anyone help me work out what power supply this unit needs? I scored this old mixer a couple of weeks ago but i...

FrequentSea
replies: 9 views: 511
Geoff_T 2 days ago

Because I searched and searched and found nothing, I broke out the multimeter and figured out the color coding of these LiveWire...

Mount Cyanide
replies: 3 views: 311
drsaamah 3 days ago

Ho all, i hoped in an earlier topic to get an answer, however, I may was too vague in what I wanted. I know not much about...

Gitaarwerk
replies: 4 views: 299
Gitaarwerk 3 days ago

Hi, I bought a new imm6 mic and done some testing with my phone but unfortunately the results were disappointing. I hear a loud...

Samk_15
replies: 4 views: 263
Samk_15 3 days ago

Hi This is my first post on this forum and i really hope someone can help. I have a Korg MS20 that i have slowly been restoring...

Mozzatech
replies: 14 views: 2,752
rectape 3 days ago

Hi friends! freshflowe I would like build a 10 channel 500 series rack, with a little bit more spacing between the modules. My...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2 views: 453
Ted Krotkiewski 3 days ago

Hello everyone, I have recently had an issue with a Cheetah MS6. I was replacing one of the CEM3396 chips when one of the...

phroggiey
replies: 31 views: 3,012
elcct 3 days ago

I got a alesis quadraverb that outputs a very loud hum rendering the unit unusable even though I can hear the effects...

belzrebuth
replies: 2 views: 314
belzrebuth 3 days ago

Deleted due to lack of response

dwpthe3rd
replies: 9 views: 575
floomby 4 days ago

Does anyone have any inside photos of a Sound Devices 442? Curious to see the guts of it. TIA!

rlsoundservices
replies: 0 views: 261
rlsoundservices 4 days ago

I have a DX7 Mk1 in good condition that I plan to sell. But there is a pot on it that I don´t see when I google the synth. I...

Fcerha
replies: 5 views: 401
Muser 5 days ago

Hey guys my 400b when powered on slams its meters to full with the peek lights on and kind of locks up...? If i remove any one of...

Darenzo
replies: 24 views: 4,999
jdbloodsworth 5 days ago

Been searching for one. Anybody with any leads?

petermontg
replies: 7 views: 2,542
Bitcrush 5 days ago

Hi I do all my mixing on old analogue mixing desk , then everything goes in to digidesign 003 rack just for stereo mixdown...

Bohdan
replies: 0 views: 275
Bohdan 5 days ago

I got a mindprint an/di for real cheap as junk for it is blowing fuse. And inside of it I found some weird PtoP wiring. I guess...

y kiri
replies: 2 views: 774
arctic audio 5 days ago

I tried leaving a review for the Heritage Audio successor and it kept saying I need to fill in the comment section. Which was...

Morgueritual
replies: 0 views: 331
Morgueritual 5 days ago

Hi, I need help about the wiring on this Fender bassman amp 1964, I have attached the photos, the question I am asking is what...

Fender Chick
replies: 2 views: 255
Fender Chick 5 days ago

hi , i need to buy foam surrender for proac s100 , where i can by them .wojtek

dziemianczuk
replies: 0 views: 220
dziemianczuk 5 days ago

Hi all, first post for me here after years of lurking. Background: I'm a technician working my way from the homestudio level...

change_01
replies: 11 views: 5,566
AceFireForce117 6 days ago

Hi! I wanted to ask what type of connectors these are? They came out of Studer half-track. Thanks!

jimj3114
replies: 0 views: 253
jimj3114 6 days ago

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help with the rewiring of the mute switch on the input console of a TR Series console....

andybot
replies: 4 views: 315
andybot 6 days ago

Is it correct to add up the power consumption for each piece of equipment to find the proper voltage convertor?

10tonsplash
replies: 2 views: 317
10tonsplash 6 days ago

Hi I'm using a hi I'm mini Korg nanokontrol2 to control my plugins in Reaper I've noticed with some it works quite well while...

Dr40watt
replies: 0 views: 266
Dr40watt 6 days ago

I'm trolling through all the audio power amp ICs I can find but does anyone know off-hand of something that'll give 50w or more...

forestcreature
replies: 2 views: 261
forestcreature 6 days ago

Hey Guys, Been a long long time since I posted on here. Reaching out as I have just repurchased a TL Audio Fat Track after...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 222
daveytinners 6 days ago

I recently purchased a used Focusrite isa 828 w/ AD card. This thread is what I've experienced with the unit. Any help in...

phatjones
replies: 48 views: 10,495
Soulmansblue 6 days ago

I'm looking for some parts for my YC45D. Ribbon controller, or just the spring (I know I'm dreaming on this...) Frequency...

dragonslair
replies: 0 views: 297
dragonslair 1 week ago

Hello there, I try to replace the 1178's pots with stepped attenuators. The 1k input pots are wired with the screen to the...

shahstlz
replies: 26 views: 595
shahstlz 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search