The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,133 views: 513,557
lucey 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 74 views: 105,343
paolalopez118 1 week ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 49,638
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 38,636
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey guys, I'd love to pick up your geek brain for a sec if you don't mind. I know an oven vent shouldn't affect a computer...

Aeph
replies: 0 views: 27
Aeph 33 minutes ago

I just found a pair of old RODE NT1 microphones at the bottom of my mic locker. I can only remember buying one so it must have...

rudolpho
replies: 109 views: 55,579
s3mio 3 hours ago

I thought I'd post this as a public service to anyone who owns the original Chameleon 7720. I don't like the prices that certain...

Fenris
replies: 4 views: 499
gyraf 6 hours ago

Hello, I have noticed that condenser mics can capture very quiet details (whisper level) better than dynamics. I am thinking...

gearstudent
replies: 8 views: 558
Philbo King 12 hours ago

I need the input/help of professionals here. I ordered a PSU for my Tascam M3500 from this eBay seller...

mechr0n01
replies: 13 views: 2,077
mechr0n01 14 hours ago

There are some really cool threads about modifying the old Soundcraft boards on here. Could we try and get another sorta master...

nwtlnts
replies: 2 views: 541
rob f 14 hours ago

Hi there, today I turned my Rev2496 on after some months since last time and it sadly seems to have died. When I press the...

Mastropiero
replies: 1 views: 261
Mastropiero 20 hours ago

I would like to mult balanced signals to a monitor controller and separate VU meter on a patchbay that I am working on. I can...

forestcreature
replies: 4 views: 546
forestcreature 20 hours ago

Hello everyone, So I recently moved to a new flat. Since the move I get a weird noise coming out of my speakers. They do not...

Strvnger
replies: 12 views: 481
Bushman 1 day ago

Am I the only one who uses strange tools when soldering? I use clothespins, Japanese eyebrow scissors, tweezers, those little...

Brent Hahn
replies: 11 views: 1,383
forestcreature 1 day ago

Roswellite™... a material used in the new Cowley And Tripp Mercenary Edition mic; The Proscenium. nice ™ symbol......

Land Fish
replies: 5 views: 2,098
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Got one of these on the bench at the moment that is sick. I'm trying to get into it without much luck. There is one screw...

rob f
replies: 2 views: 520
rob f 1 day ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 484 views: 311,878
monkeyxx 2 days ago

These are in the filter section of an Audioarts 4100 parametric EQ I’m recapping. If they’re Mylar then I’d like to replace...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 23 views: 866
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hi! Does anyone know where to find 3,5mm normally closed female jacks? it is to make a patch area for a synth design. The...

JAY X
replies: 2 views: 489
crosscutred 3 days ago

I may soon be the new owner of an Otari MX-70 with no remote. Does anyone have a schematic or have any knowledge of how the...

kmbmotorshop
replies: 2 views: 799
AnalogSialogogue 3 days ago

I've recently picked up a C414 ULS and am attempting to upgrade the capsule to Tim Campbell's CT12, but I can't work out on the...

Big Ears
replies: 11 views: 593
Big Ears 3 days ago

I've got 2 Furmans with the same issue. Resistor R4 has fused. I am trying to replace it but it is pretty hard to read what...

gkmaia
replies: 5 views: 380
stonedawn 3 days ago

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for an ART Tube Opto 8? I've seen this model mentioned here....tube subs and...

WLIO TV Guy
replies: 0 views: 470
WLIO TV Guy 3 days ago

I am having a problem with my 160SL not passing signal through at the proper level. I took it to my local repair shop and they...

jkasko
replies: 0 views: 452
jkasko 3 days ago

Anyone have a set of these? I have two of these and went through the better sounding of the two. It came out great and I...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 1 views: 435
Brian M. Boykin 4 days ago

Hi, I recently found an old Emagic Logic Control XT Extender on the cheap. I have an Emagic Logic Control main unit that had...

jerry123
replies: 3 views: 848
[email protected] studio 4 days ago

Hi, I have a pair of Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeasts and am looking to upgrade the x918 stock opamp. The Hardy 990c+ seems like a...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 344
dickiefunk 4 days ago

Hi everyone :) I will try my best to write so you guys understand me (my english is meh) Ive had my dynaudio B15A for almost 15...

Skuggan
replies: 0 views: 353
Skuggan 4 days ago

Got an old Fender cab : 2 x 12. There's a number stamped on one of the inside panels : F072568. Is that the date : July 25, 1968,...

TontoMctavish
replies: 0 views: 460
TontoMctavish 4 days ago

Hey all I lucked into a very nice Ensoniq SQ1 and it is 98% functional. I got inside it and replaced the lowest C key which...

66cl77
replies: 1 views: 464
Pindrive 4 days ago

Hi guys I'm new to the Forum, so thank you for having me. I'm building a summing amplifier to mix a multi-coil pickup and...

garfo
replies: 33 views: 1,008
garfo 4 days ago

I have a Blue Dragonfly mic. I bought it new, and I only used it once, but when I tried to fit the two small nylon transport...

deejayen
replies: 0 views: 454
deejayen 4 days ago

I'm thinking about buying passive speakers for my tiny home studio, and although I don't yet have a studio amp I've remembered I...

deejayen
replies: 11 views: 364
deejayen 4 days ago

I have a Casiotone CT-6000 which is fun but very noisy for my liking; Hissy and occasionally 'ticky' (if you know what I mean),...

drips
replies: 10 views: 1,386
acreil 5 days ago

Hello everybody, I just bought a Korg DW 8000 for cheap money. The seller said it should work and there was no power cable...

funkymax
replies: 3 views: 714
acreil 5 days ago

Hi! Hoping someone in this sub forum can give me some more specific answers with an issue I noticed. Timeline 9:00 am Master...

jontornblom
replies: 62 views: 1,678
jontornblom 5 days ago

Hello All Not sure if this is the right group. I am working on restoring an old Korg DRV2000 digital reverb from the...

wwl1txm
replies: 1 views: 225
acreil 5 days ago

Seeing as how converters have gotten so much better, has anyone ever attempted to change the converter in an interface? Or is...

hebjam
replies: 3 views: 310
hebjam 5 days ago

A friend and I, are conglomerating our home studios, renting some space and trying to step up our game... track drums, build a...

johnblue
replies: 16 views: 3,461
IllWIlK 5 days ago

Hello guys, I have just bought a used Amek 9098 Compressor/Limiter, but it needs some new lamps for the metering...

oscardvine
replies: 3 views: 243
Jim Williams 5 days ago

I have a Tascam 388 that won't record on channels 1-4, but will play back previously recorded tracks on those channels. Tracks...

pbares
replies: 2 views: 612
bbensko 6 days ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can help. I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relating to the issue I'm...

ASChana
replies: 17 views: 698
enginefire 6 days ago

I have recently built 4 SCA N72 preamps and I have a few questions before I plug them in for the first time. The only...

kennyplex
replies: 4 views: 545
Category 5 6 days ago

*edit: added schems of channel input card showing fader amp circuit. Hey fellas. Working on a popularly suggested VCA bypass...

jdurango
replies: 6 views: 296
jdurango 6 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 44 views: 12,799
Squirralex 6 days ago

Ok, incorporating a new piece of gear into my 10A breaker home 120v circuit. This new piece of gear consumes 1A from its 5.7V...

rockreid
replies: 2 views: 569
Philbo King 6 days ago

I should absolutely know how to do this by now, but I want to test the outputs of it with a multimeter. For some reason I'm...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 224
HSLand 6 days ago

I have seen some of you guys are members of GroupDIY as well.... I have tried to register on this site with ZERO success. Is...

soundrick
replies: 50 views: 6,353
WilliamWebb 1 week ago

So i got the guts of a hammond tone cabinet, i think the pr-40? Can't determine it sadly, but i got ahold of some close schemos...

sameal
replies: 33 views: 3,339
sameal 1 week ago

Hey Slutz, Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. Trying to go Britney Spears and use a headset...

fartboy666
replies: 1 views: 208
Jay Rose 1 week ago

Just exercising an abundance of caution by asking this up-front before taking the top off my amp: is there any parts of a Bryson...

Teej
replies: 0 views: 194
Teej 1 week ago

Hi all, So I'm not sure how many people know about this piece of circuitry but it seems it's not sold in many places, but I'm...

synthoy
replies: 0 views: 172
synthoy 1 week ago

In some weird way I have recently come up with an obsession for fixing recording equipment. I have built 2 capi bt50 EQs, 2 capi...

shortyboyboy
replies: 40 views: 1,921
NeKraThaal 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 4 views: 530
Uby62 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search