The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,133 views: 514,182
lucey 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 74 views: 105,625
paolalopez118 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 49,748
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 38,758
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi I have an Altec 1592B on the bench for repair. Unfortunately, the output transformer broke off the the pc mounts and there...

industrialarts
replies: 1 views: 96
cathode 1 hour ago

Hi there, I couldn't find a fitting section for this so I just decided to post it here. So, I found this keyboard from the 80s...

floeff
replies: 13 views: 6,022
KeytarDawg 5 hours ago

I am swapping tubes in a CL 1B and when I pulled out the 12AU7 tube I saw there was a little crack in the tube socket (see pic)...

nephew312
replies: 4 views: 327
nephew312 7 hours ago

Hello, everybody. Hope you're all well. I know that Class A amplification yields the less distortion/highest fidelity when...

Nitrouspizza
replies: 2 views: 254
DrewE 8 hours ago

Hey guys, Is there anybody out there with a Radar II that can help me? I'm getting the message "primary hard disk...

Jonk
replies: 4 views: 1,430
MRCLIZE 9 hours ago

Hi! I have a Peavey AMR 1600 console with a meter bridge problem. After its been powered on for a while the VU lights...

fredrikberg
replies: 11 views: 461
fredrikberg 10 hours ago

Hi all, I'm trying to repair my Yamaha SPX90 (Mark 1) power supply. Besides recapping I have noted which other parts need...

Aaron W
replies: 12 views: 1,903
StepLogik 11 hours ago

Any schematics out there for a low voltage single supply rail Sample and Hold that can be powered off 3.3V or 5V? Everything...

Deleted 859c1b8
replies: 6 views: 696
DrewE 11 hours ago

Hi, I have an SPL mic pre with an input circuit based on That 1510. The input gain is controlled with a rather cheap 5KC...

nucelar
replies: 8 views: 220
nucelar 11 hours ago

I’ve got a half dozen of these classic PL8’s floating around my studio with broken lights (not bulbs of course). Can’t find...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 776
nukmusic 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, I recently got my hands on a free alesis quadraverb. The unit has two problems.. 1. the display is very...

part12studios
replies: 36 views: 5,201
pia909 1 day ago

Hello, Anyone know if there is someone that still sell spare parts for sony PCM-3348? Thanks peachh

GabriMix
replies: 3 views: 713
DASH3348HR 1 day ago

Roswellite™... a material used in the new Cowley And Tripp Mercenary Edition mic; The Proscenium. nice ™ symbol......

Land Fish
replies: 7 views: 2,270
enginefire 1 day ago

Anyone have any idea where I can get a new capsule for an EV PL9? (Or if it's possible to solder the tiny wires I can barely...

BlackX
replies: 5 views: 2,252
Soundave 1 day ago

I destroyed the Capsule Connector Assembly on my 1980's-era C452EB when I tried to take it apart the other day. I've taken these...

Piyono
replies: 5 views: 452
Jim Williams 1 day ago

I'd like to use the digital outputs on my S1100 to free up some analog INs of my Fireface 400. The FF400 features a S/PDIF input...

belzrebuth
replies: 0 views: 428
belzrebuth 1 day ago

I thought I'd post this as a public service to anyone who owns the original Chameleon 7720. I don't like the prices that certain...

Fenris
replies: 5 views: 578
play.exe 1 day ago

Hi everyone :) I will try my best to write so you guys understand me (my english is meh) Ive had my dynaudio B15A for almost 15...

Skuggan
replies: 1 views: 434
Philbo King 2 days ago

There are some really cool threads about modifying the old Soundcraft boards on here. Could we try and get another sorta master...

nwtlnts
replies: 3 views: 667
nwtlnts 2 days ago

Today I just wanted to purchase my Presonus Q2 that I have been waiting for it for 3 weeks and suddenly saw a big red headline on...

AhooraMahone
replies: 6 views: 754
RyanM 3 days ago

Am I the only one who uses strange tools when soldering? I use clothespins, Japanese eyebrow scissors, tweezers, those little...

Brent Hahn
replies: 12 views: 1,498
Philbo King 3 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 486 views: 312,776
zmix 3 days ago

Hi Guys: I have a (beautiful) RCA 77DX that was refurbished about two years ago (it needed a ton of cosmetic work, plus i had it...

Northamusi
replies: 9 views: 900
carlfoulkesjones 3 days ago

I just bought A cheap "vintage" grundig microphone from the 'bay, a really nice little grundig mic from 1959...

HourglassStudios
replies: 16 views: 13,477
TheNepomuk 3 days ago

I've got a Sound Workshop Series 40 console that needs calibration and here I am without a manual but decent schems for all but...

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 514
jdurango 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'd love to pick up your geek brain for a sec if you don't mind. I know an oven vent shouldn't affect a computer...

Aeph
replies: 3 views: 534
Jay Rose 4 days ago

I just found a pair of old RODE NT1 microphones at the bottom of my mic locker. I can only remember buying one so it must have...

rudolpho
replies: 109 views: 55,783
s3mio 4 days ago

Hello, I have noticed that condenser mics can capture very quiet details (whisper level) better than dynamics. I am thinking...

gearstudent
replies: 8 views: 616
Philbo King 5 days ago

Hi there, today I turned my Rev2496 on after some months since last time and it sadly seems to have died. When I press the...

Mastropiero
replies: 1 views: 362
Mastropiero 5 days ago

I would like to mult balanced signals to a monitor controller and separate VU meter on a patchbay that I am working on. I can...

forestcreature
replies: 4 views: 591
forestcreature 5 days ago

Hello everyone, So I recently moved to a new flat. Since the move I get a weird noise coming out of my speakers. They do not...

Strvnger
replies: 12 views: 534
Bushman 5 days ago

Got one of these on the bench at the moment that is sick. I'm trying to get into it without much luck. There is one screw...

rob f
replies: 2 views: 566
rob f 6 days ago

These are in the filter section of an Audioarts 4100 parametric EQ I’m recapping. If they’re Mylar then I’d like to replace...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 23 views: 923
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hi! Does anyone know where to find 3,5mm normally closed female jacks? it is to make a patch area for a synth design. The...

JAY X
replies: 2 views: 530
crosscutred 1 week ago

I may soon be the new owner of an Otari MX-70 with no remote. Does anyone have a schematic or have any knowledge of how the...

kmbmotorshop
replies: 2 views: 845
AnalogSialogogue 1 week ago

I've recently picked up a C414 ULS and am attempting to upgrade the capsule to Tim Campbell's CT12, but I can't work out on the...

Big Ears
replies: 11 views: 637
Big Ears 1 week ago

I've got 2 Furmans with the same issue. Resistor R4 has fused. I am trying to replace it but it is pretty hard to read what...

gkmaia
replies: 5 views: 429
stonedawn 1 week ago

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for an ART Tube Opto 8? I've seen this model mentioned here....tube subs and...

WLIO TV Guy
replies: 0 views: 524
WLIO TV Guy 1 week ago

I am having a problem with my 160SL not passing signal through at the proper level. I took it to my local repair shop and they...

jkasko
replies: 0 views: 496
jkasko 1 week ago

Anyone have a set of these? I have two of these and went through the better sounding of the two. It came out great and I...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 1 views: 479
Brian M. Boykin 1 week ago

Hi, I recently found an old Emagic Logic Control XT Extender on the cheap. I have an Emagic Logic Control main unit that had...

jerry123
replies: 3 views: 894
[email protected] studio 1 week ago

Hi, I have a pair of Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeasts and am looking to upgrade the x918 stock opamp. The Hardy 990c+ seems like a...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 401
dickiefunk 1 week ago

Got an old Fender cab : 2 x 12. There's a number stamped on one of the inside panels : F072568. Is that the date : July 25, 1968,...

TontoMctavish
replies: 0 views: 507
TontoMctavish 1 week ago

Hey all I lucked into a very nice Ensoniq SQ1 and it is 98% functional. I got inside it and replaced the lowest C key which...

66cl77
replies: 1 views: 507
Pindrive 1 week ago

Hi guys I'm new to the Forum, so thank you for having me. I'm building a summing amplifier to mix a multi-coil pickup and...

garfo
replies: 33 views: 1,071
garfo 1 week ago

I have a Blue Dragonfly mic. I bought it new, and I only used it once, but when I tried to fit the two small nylon transport...

deejayen
replies: 0 views: 496
deejayen 1 week ago

I'm thinking about buying passive speakers for my tiny home studio, and although I don't yet have a studio amp I've remembered I...

deejayen
replies: 11 views: 407
deejayen 1 week ago

I have a Casiotone CT-6000 which is fun but very noisy for my liking; Hissy and occasionally 'ticky' (if you know what I mean),...

drips
replies: 10 views: 1,426
acreil 1 week ago

Hello everybody, I just bought a Korg DW 8000 for cheap money. The seller said it should work and there was no power cable...

funkymax
replies: 3 views: 759
acreil 1 week ago

Hi! Hoping someone in this sub forum can give me some more specific answers with an issue I noticed. Timeline 9:00 am Master...

jontornblom
replies: 62 views: 1,735
jontornblom 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search