The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
dbx160x switches
Old 13th October 2013
dbx160x switches

"I was looking for these same switches a few days ago and found this thread. I was able to find them from mouser and thought I should post to let others know that may be in search of them later on. Anyway the 4 pole switches (bypass and slave) are mouser p/n: 688-SPUJ193700 and the 2 pole switches (over-easy and display) are mouser p/n: 688-SPUJ190900. The manufacturer is Alps and their part numbers are the same without the 688 at the beginning. Hope that helps someone!"

Found this older post and Im gonna get these parts from Mouser for my repair. Go 2007!

Now where do I find replacement black buttons to cap the switches?
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

Nice find. I'll probably get some with my next Mouser order. Thanks, 2007!

I too would be interested in switch caps for these, and various other push-button switch caps with the square post, for numerous other makes and models. Particularly the small cone-like ones, found on various API, Symetrix, Audioarts, etc, from the 70's and 80's...There must be an alternate universe where all the lost switch caps go, along with the lost pot knob caps, ink pen caps, BiC lighters, guitar picks, and left socks.
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

I didn't find what you're looking for, but here's some caps for the E-switch series by ITT / Schadow
Invalid Request

btw, I did a quick measurement on my dbx 160x and the switch caps are about 4mm x 14mm, so maybe that will help narrow your search. Didn't check depth; that would require unracking and cracking.
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

this KINDA looks like it might fit? maybe ask the seller to measure the dimensions?
dbx160x switches1 of 6 Teac x 700R Control Knob Stalk Push Button Power Speed DBX Tape Monitor | eBay
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search