The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Radar harddisk-crash, help!
Old 7th May 2006
Lives for gear

Radar harddisk-crash, help!

during the last take (!) of a song (which unfortunately is supposed to be the opener of the bands cd) an error occured on my radar and i am not able to start the project anymore. everytime i try i get the info "contact technical support" and strange numbers show up on the upper left side of the screen. all the other songs on the disk work fine though. anybody got an idea how i may get out of this horror? thanks
Old 8th May 2006
Lives for gear

Call Barry orany of the tech support @ IZ - they are really the best solution. They are almost always available to help, tho Sunday night here, and might be a longshot...

800-274-72744 int'l

1-800-776-1356 North America

best of luck with it!
Old 8th May 2006
Lives for gear

That's bizarre! I guess it was bound to happen to somebody at some point....sorry man.
I'm SURE they'll be able to help.
Post on the IZ board...they check it.
Old 8th May 2006
Gear Addict

Radars don't crash very often...that's why we love 'em. But definitely call IZ tomorrow morning...they're always very helpful.

Sorry about your project...btw. I know how you're feeling.
Old 8th May 2006
Lives for gear

i used to own a Radar and this happened several times. turn it off, leave it off and get ready to send them the drive. they may be able to get some of it off but it's not a DIY thing if i remember correctly. they offer great service, one of the best out there.
Old 8th May 2006
Gear Nut

Hi,
Are you using a RADAR II?
Give me a call, and we'll figure it out.
Can you save a debug log and email it to [email protected]?

In the future, you can post on our talkback forum on izcorp.com, as Barry and I will check it over the weekend.

800-274-72744
1-800-776-1356

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search