The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitar Amplifier Buzzing Audio Interfaces
Old 16th September 2011
Here for the gear

Guitar Amplifier Buzzing

I didn't know where to post so I posted here because it looked most promising. I have a Behringer V-amp LX1200H guitar amp, as if that isn't bad enough in itself (I'm pretty poor lol) Its making an annoying buzzing sound. I've had my guitar electrics checked and they are fine, have tried over 15 different cables including new ones and they all work fine but the buzzing noise just won't stop. I've been told it could possibly be a grounding issue? I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. When I plug directly from my amp into a saffire 6 usb and into the computer, there is the buzzing noise aswell as a strange digital noise, its really weird. I was wondering if there is anything that I can do to stop this as I'm meant to be recording some tracks for a friend soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!
Old 17th September 2011
Lives for gear

It's a guitar amp.. they're supposed to buzz...

Does it buzz with no guitar plugged in?

JR
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search