The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Jupiter 6 help :) Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 16th September 2011
Here for the gear

Jupiter 6 help :)

Hi, I just bought a Jupiter 6 from some one on EBay.

The Jupiter 6 will not hold sounds in the presets. IM sure it's the battery but when i try to load in the factory sounds it does not load them in correctly. All the presets sound the same. It also seems that some of the buttons lock up as i switch patches. All the lights for the wave forms will be lit up at the same time and some of the other buttons wont be lit up at all the bender button some times wont let you turn it off or on.

My question is should i keep this thing and put in the europa mod in it or sent this thing back.

Do you think the europa mod will fix my issues?

If i cant load in the sounds will the tech that does the europa mod for the Jupiter 6 have problems loading in the presets ?

I'm a noob to vintage synths this is my first one and i kind of feel like i got ripped off :(

Thank you for your time

like i said i am new to this so sorry if these are stupid questions.

have:
TR-808
Jupiter 6

want:
ARP odyssey
juno 60
mono/poly
MKS-80
vp 330
Old 16th September 2011
Ngr
Gear Maniac

I had similar problems with my J6. Europa fixed everything. It will load presets properly and there's a function that allows you to boot with the original software too, including original presets.
I cannot guarantee it will work for your Jupiter but it worked for me.
Old 16th September 2011
Here for the gear

Thank you

who did you get to do the mod?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search