The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
2 Noisy Outputs on Quasimidi 309
Old 21st December 2010
2 Noisy Outputs on Quasimidi 309

Hello,

I recently got my Quasimidi 309 back from Germany where they re-masked everything (I was getting crazy errors) and expanded the drums and upgraded the OS.

Quasimidisupport Germany - Index (check it out if your having problems).

It has four seperate outputs for Bass, Snare, Perc, and Bass, which I finally got around to testing.

I am getting wierd noise out of the Outputs 3, 4. Anybody have this problem? Not sure if it's all their machines? Outputs 1, 2 sound great. I also tried many different cords - no love.

The noise is not a hum, but some sort of crackling with light pops. It sounds like electrons bouncing off each other.

Can these be cleaned or something? I was really hoping to use the individual outs, because, well, that would be awesome. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search