Chilton m10/2 MK6
Old 6th June 2012
Gear Guru

+

+24 and +48. Scan on the way by email.
Matt if you ever need a QM3 Circuit, I have it.
DD
Old 21st June 2012
Gear interested

Hi, all M series I've seen are +24V with a seperate 48V for phantom. But the QM and M series have different pres and EQ... QM has opamps.... I'll try to find the schematics I've drawn

nic
Old 8th October 2012
Gear nut

Hi all!

I just got a Chilton M-10/2 (MK1?) not long ago. Just finished cleaning it up and I am quite impressed by it's overall sound quality.

I was just wondering if anyone had the owner's manual (just for fun) and/or the schematics.

Here is some pictures of my board.Mine is painted black. Not sure if it original but the job paint has been well made so I won't bother stripping the paint off.
As you can see there is a little corner missing.

I am also looking for some mid and compressor modules. Anyone has some for sale?

Thanks!

Guillaume, Qu├ębec, Canada

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 4th December 2012
Gear interested

Hi Niva

Any chance of a photo of the power supply ( inside ) Please ?

Dave
Old 27th December 2012
Gear nut

There you go!

Hope this helps!

If you need further information, I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Guillaume
Old 14th January 2013
Gear addict

I have a CM2 (nine mic/line, one stereo input) and it sounds fantastic, despite having a max output of +20dBu. This is actually fine since the stock Lynx Aurora (my converter) has the same calibration.

Cheers
Old 28th November 2014
Hi this is my Chilton M-10-2 /MK II - lovely little thing. Mine looks like it's been in storage for a while, there are some scratchy pots but all the channels work nicely, I tested with a dynamic mic, most channels seem to get good warm level when you hit about 2 o clock on the gain section. Some channels don't get much gain (I think it was the two stereo channels 1-2 and 3-4, that would explain why these channels are close together?) but I only tested one channel at a time. Haven't check the line inputs.

Very cool to have the mid boost section on channels 1-6 - would be good to get them on the other channels looks like they were optional modules judging by the other empty channels sockets. I would also be great to somehow get another option for Aux 2 so I could have delay as well as reverb but not sure how possible that would be.

Schematics for this desk seem to be quite elusive, I will post any if I manage to track them down though.

Old 29th November 2014
Gear Guru

That looks like it might be similar to the QM3. I think I have schematics somewhere. Some years ago I was in touch with the son of Tom Repps, the original Chilton guy.
He may still be about, as may Chilton in some from.
DD
Old 1st December 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDan View Post
That looks like it might be similar to the QM3. I think I have schematics somewhere. Some years ago I was in touch with the son of Tom Repps, the original Chilton guy.
He may still be about, as may Chilton in some from.
DD
Wow you know that would be amazing, either the schematic or the possible contact of the Chilton guy, I thought I might be able to get in touch with him somehow
Old 1st December 2014
Gear Guru

Different

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search