The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Studer 289 Modular Synthesizers
Old 19th July 2016
  #91
Gear Addict
 

Hi all

Long time I start this tread

My lovely 289 just got a BIG BIG upgrade...

MOTOR FADER

I call it 89MotioN, it's midibox/MB_NG based, currently run under MCU protocole with RTP-midi (Ethernet), but most important part are in house designed, analog PID DC motor driver, it's fast and dead silent, high end TKD fader, and of course fader pass audio

This is the first 8 fader pack (which still in crash test phase).
http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrtnagyd1fcza0s/89MotioN_FaderPack_480p.mov?dl=0

This is the first 70' Studer fitted with automation
And this is the first (correct me if I'm wrong) DIY high end moving fader

Best
Zam
Old 17th December 2018
  #92
Rea
Lives for gear
 
Rea's Avatar
 

Im working on my 089 16 channel. There are some fuses blown in the Stereo Line amps.
The manual shows F101 and F201 for the Fuses, however i Can't find online what the exact specs for F101 and F102 are... I know, its strange but no info.

The person who worked on the console before me may have not used the correct Fuses as he has sone that are 250v/315ma and some that are 600ma and in general mixed ,nations, so i don't trust replaying what was in, id rather find out what are F101 and F102.
Can you help?

Thanks!
Old 17th December 2018
  #93
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rea View Post
Im working on my 089 16 channel. There are some fuses blown in the Stereo Line amps.
The manual shows F101 and F201 for the Fuses, however i Can't find online what the exact specs for F101 and F102 are... I know, its strange but no info.

The person who worked on the console before me may have not used the correct Fuses as he has sone that are 250v/315ma and some that are 600ma and in general mixed ,nations, so i don't trust replaying what was in, id rather find out what are F101 and F102.
Can you help?

Thanks!
hello Rea

Service manual clearly say 315mA (slow)...

Best
Zam
Old 17th December 2018
  #94
Rea
Lives for gear
 
Rea's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamproject View Post
hello Rea

Service manual clearly say 315mA (slow)...

Best
Zam
Strange. Thought i read the entire manual... thanks!
Old 10th January 2019
  #95
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamproject View Post
Hi all

Long time I start this tread

My lovely 289 just got a BIG BIG upgrade...

MOTOR FADER

I call it 89MotioN, it's midibox/MB_NG based, currently run under MCU protocole with RTP-midi (Ethernet), but most important part are in house designed, analog PID DC motor driver, it's fast and dead silent, high end TKD fader, and of course fader pass audio

This is the first 8 fader pack (which still in crash test phase).
http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrtnagyd1fcza0s/89MotioN_FaderPack_480p.mov?dl=0



This is the first 70' Studer fitted with automation
And this is the first (correct me if I'm wrong) DIY high end moving fader

Best
Zam
so amazing !!!

but do you still have time for make-rec-mix music ?


ps
are you in EU ?
(also pm me )
Old 10th January 2019
  #96
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavewalker View Post
so amazing !!!

but do you still have time for make-rec-mix music ?


ps
are you in EU ?
(also pm me )
hello

For sure I have time...even more since mixing go faster with automation
Yes i'm in EU

Best
Zam
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
hilarius / So much gear, so little time
6
Kristian / So much gear, so little time
8
sonicdom / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
2
Poolhouse / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
0
Rea / High end
1

Forum Jump
Forum Jump