The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
API 235L...???
Old 12th July 2005
Gear Addict

API 235L...???

HI everybody!

Still new so, show some love.

I'm wondering if the 235L gate from API has a, "key input " I e-mailed API and received no responce (so I can only assume I was blown off) and am left frustrated. this particular product is of interset to me and is showing itself to be a very difficult item to aquire any real world information. hopefully one of the "Gearslutz" (who has used this product and knows whats up) can shed some light for me...???....
Old 13th July 2005
Lives for gear

Good question. I don't see any "key" or "sidechain" switch on the panel, so it would appear the answer is "no".

Bri
Old 13th July 2005
Lives for gear

Yes it does have a side chain. If you have the L200 Rack it is via a TT connection.
WWW.jmkaudio.com
Old 13th July 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosebleedaudio
Yes it does have a side chain. If you have the L200 Rack it is via a TT connection.
WWW.jmkaudio.com
Hmmmm...interesting. How is the external key input activated? I didn't see an "key" switch in any of the API photographs, nor a spec for key input impedance, etc.

Bri

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search