The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mic pre racking and power ????? Dual-Channel Preamps
Old 12th September 2007
Here for the gear

Question Mic pre racking and power ?????

I have a Neve 1272 module and 2 Langevin Am 16 raw modules. I have one Langevin AM 16 that is racked. The power supply for the racked Langevn has a male 3 pin XLR plug that plugs into the female 3 pin XLR on the Langevin. The Neve is a 1073 I believe and is in it's enclosure from it's frame. Someone mounted a female XLR 3 pin input and used the same power supply for the Langevin for the Neve. All is well. However I would like to use the Neve and the Langevin @ the same time as well as mount the other 2 raw modules. I know mouser has the power supply blah blah blah but I need a wiring diagram for both units and I really need to know just what to get. Can anyone help here.

I would like to rack mount the 2 raw AM16's ( can use the layout of the current one and follow what they did and I would like to rack and power the Neve. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

No I cant afford to send them to David Marquette or Brent Averill or any of the boutique guys. Lucky I found the raw stuff so reasonable.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search