The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
manley release time, resistor values
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

manley release time, resistor values

hi i would like to use the release times in my vari mu (ser# 26!) as part of the mods done to a rca ba25a, does anyone have the schematic for the vari mu, or even the value of the resistors for release time. how about the attack? are these switches readily available? thanks for your help. charles
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

bump
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

bump
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Maniac

If you've registered your Vari-Mu with Manley, I'm sure they'll be happy to send you the schematics. I've registered and gotten schematics for all my Manley gear.

Rick
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

did just that yesterday and have yet to hear back from them, thanks anyway charles
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesaustin View Post
did just that yesterday and have yet to hear back from them, thanks anyway charles
If you don't get an email from them in a few days, call them directly. For some reason half the emails I get from Manley end up in my email's spam folder and I have to diligently check the folder to avoid accidentally deleting something I want to keep.

Rick

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search