The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Looking for Rebis RA226 sampler manual/docs
Old 2nd September 2007
Here for the gear

Looking for Rebis RA226 sampler manual/docs

I'm looking for the Operators Manual (and hopefully schematics) for the Rebis RA226 sampler module. I'm more than happy to trade for a copy or scan of any of the Rebis manuals I already have:

RA202 De-esser
RA204 Parametic Equalizer
RA215/216 Pan System
RA222 Noise Gate
RA225 Expander

I also wouldn't mind the manual for the Rebis RA223 Compressor/Limiter/Gate module. Thanks in advance.

-Cary
Old 23rd November 2007
Gear Nut

Hey there, I've got Rebis docs that I can post when I've got them handy.

Anyone else using this stuff?
Old 28th November 2007
Gear Nut

I have the specs/marketing and operating manuals for the RA226 & RA223, but no schematics. I'll scan 'em as well as everything else I've got and put it online here in the next few days...

Does your RA226 sampler function correctly, or somewhat? I can't seem to get mine to do anything, though it does pass signal.

Cheers ~
Old 1st December 2007
Here for the gear

I believe all my RA226 modules are not functioning properly. I can get audio to pass through it but the delay/sampling does not function properly. I have the modules in the original rack so I believe the wiring to be correct. Having the user manual would be helpful.
Old 23rd March 2009
Lives for gear
if anyone does have the manuals for the 223 comp, the para eq (I think I found that one online), the de-esser (self explanitory though) and the noise gates (201?) it would be helpful.

cheers,
Don
Old 17th August 2009
Gear Head

Hi.
i would love to get any of the manuals, especially for the digital delay/sampler.

Please pm me someone
Old 6th September 2010
Lives for gear

Hiya
I´m looking for schematics of Rebis RA226 and RA202 modules. Are these somewhere around? My rack needs some serious TLC, so any help is appreciated.
Old 8th February 2013
Here for the gear

User Guides for some of the Rebis modules are now available on my web page.
Stewart Design Services Ltd
The original manuals for most of the modules included circuit diagrams with the exception of the RA226 Sampler, the scanned copies on my site have the circuits removed since they are now the intellectual property of Audio Developments Ltd.

There will be more User Guides added when I get the chance to scan them.
Unfortunately I couldn't find a copy of the original RA226 manual but I did find some of the original text files for it so I put a version together which is on my site now.

As far as the partly working RA226s go;
Something to note when using a RA226 Sampler in a rack with a built in Rebis power supply and a few more modules is that due to the high current consumption you have to push the power button on the power supply twice quickly to get the output up to the full 40V.
This was due entirely to the power regulator device we used which had current surge protection, we could never find a way around this, 40V 1A regulators at a sensible price are rare.

Last edited by Don Stewart; 9th February 2013 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Added information
Old 4th May 2014
Here for the gear

Thanks for the update, I didn't realize it until just now.

(I had a stroke three years ago and so I have to speak from scratch. And I still can't feel the right leg and arm and soldering is tough as all get out.)

-Cary

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search