The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ak5393 chips for black lion mod
Old 26th August 2007
Here for the gear

ak5393 chips for black lion mod

Hey All:

I have a few sets of the AK5393 A/D chips that work with the Black Lion Mod in the Digi 002. The mod was originally offered with these chips but due to difficulty in obtaining them, the mod focuses on the analog stages, mic pres, clock and power decoupling (see Black Lion Audio Home). But with these babies, you get the whole package.

There are some places that sell them on the web, but the price and availability tends to vary. I'm selling them for $125 (including shipping, tax, and paypal fees) for a set of 4. That's what I paid for them and I'm just looking to get my money back. I bought a batch of 24 and now have 8 left.

Although this will sound totally self serving, it happens to be true. Even if I don't end up breaking even, it was worth it for the Black Lion Mod. Those guys do really amazing work turning a thin brittle DAW such as the Digi 002 into what is now a favorite piece of gear.

Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Paul

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search