The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tascam schematic symbols
Old 1st August 2020
Here for the gear
Tascam schematic symbols

Hi all, I have a question about a schematic symbol and I am hoping someone could enlighten me about it. The drawing shows digital transistors but I can not see emitter, base, collector so if someone knows I'd appreciate a shout back.
Attached Thumbnails
Tascam schematic symbols-imag0115.jpg   Tascam schematic symbols-imag0116.jpg  
Old 2nd August 2020
Lots of information on the WWW I found this for the DTC124E http://www.datasheetdir.com/DTC124E+...or-Transistors and this for the DTA124ES http://kvazer.com/pnp-transistors/78..._mobile_site=1

Hope this helps!
Old 2nd August 2020
Here for the gear
Thanks Tom, I am really wanting to know that the transistors, in the schematic that are triangle shaped with a circle either at the base of the triangle or the point of the triangle, have a convention that explains how to determine which legs are which, ie base, emitter, and collector. I know that these digital transistors have resistors in them but when the logic of the circut that they'er in is malfunctioning, determining thru measurements and switching is a lot easier if you know that the schematic symbol your looking at makes sense, ie biased right, so the faulty part can be found quickly and easily and when repaired returns all circuts to proper operation.
Old 2nd August 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod79 View Post
Hi all, I have a question about a schematic symbol and I am hoping someone could enlighten me about it. The drawing shows digital transistors but I can not see emitter, base, collector so if someone knows I'd appreciate a shout back.
Hey hotrod79, I'd just got a PM from you 30 minutes ago asking how to load thumbnail, etc,,, but it looks like you did here, so maybe that PM was a little late? Kind of like my cellphone, getting a text a day or two after it was sent.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear