The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Eventide Orville Problems
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Eventide Orville Problems

A little while ago I bought a second hand Orville - I only just finished wiring it up in my rack and starting to familiarize myself with it and test it and I'll be darned if I can get an effected (wet) signal out of it. I can hear everything I'm sending through the aux to it from the outputs just FINE. I've checked over my input/output settings, bypass modes via the manual but it seems to me I MUST be overlooking something fairly obvious? I even did a factory reset to make sure there wasn't some obscure parameter messing me up. Is there anything I might try or something I might be overlooking?

also set meters to both machine and analogue output and managed to get signal on the meter, in case that is indicative of anything (?)

help!

Last edited by Bitsmith; 1 week ago at 07:43 AM..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
no one ever had such a problem before?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
ok think i have a handle on it now ... turned out to be some funky wiring and i was confusing myself mostly
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search