The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Vox continental legs... where to find them?
Old 1 week ago
Vox continental legs... where to find them?

Anyone know of a single place online to buy these obscure “z” legs? They’re tubular and quite rare. Custom vintage keyboards is the only place I can find that sells them aand he wants $600. Def ain’t paying that for a keyboard stand.

Also looking for a lid. Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 1 week ago
Get a local metal fabrication company to build them for you. it would probably be a lot cheaper. You would have to give them some good pictures of the legs plus your unit for mounting measurements. FWIW
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W. Bethe View Post
Get a local metal fabrication company to build them for you. it would probably be a lot cheaper. You would have to give them some good pictures of the legs plus your unit for mounting measurements. FWIW
Yea I had thought of that and reached out to a few shops earlier this week. A auto mechanic shop too, they have pipe benders there but it'll be stainless steel then not chrome. Unless I dip it which is a buttload of cash. I restore old motorcycles and it's very expensive. I just figure if there's someone selling them pre-fabbed with all the brackets for a couple hundo I'd buy em today.

Gotta be someone selling these for two or three hundred. SHould be! These are super rad and most of them dont have a lid or legs or a po to piss in. Mine was a tattered ragdoll of an old ship.
Old 5 days ago
Have it powder coated instead?

Best of luck!
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

If I had one it would be in my living room....great piece of art! And, so cool sounding! My brother in law runs estate sales, I'll ask him to keep his eyes open for ya.
Best of luck!
BTW: Brilliant portfolio, wonderful work!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search