The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Need help finding a replacement fuse cap for an allen and heath wz20s
Old 23rd January 2020
Here for the gear

Need help finding a replacement fuse cap for an allen and heath wz20s

This is the part i need:
https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/063...162dx-and-xone

I cant find one anywhere online for sale. Is there something else out there i could use as a substitute? Ive hit up every electronics store in my town and im hitting a wall. Surely there is something out there that would work. Ive resorted to buying up different fuse holders off amazon hoping one of them would have a cap that would fit but that has not worked so far.
Old 23rd January 2020
Lives for gear

Looks to me like it might very well be this Bulgin FX0457 at Digi-Key. If you measure the important dimensions of the fuseholder (the pin spacing and the distance from them to the business end and maybe the diameter of the hole in the mixer's case), you may well be able to find some other manufacturer's that has a close enough footprint to solder in. Those dimensions would be on the manufacturer's data sheets, which Digi-Key and many other parts retailers helpfully have links to.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search