The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Soundcraft Sapphyre pan and aux pots
Old 28th September 2019
Here for the gear

Soundcraft Sapphyre pan and aux pots

I've been searching around through all the Soundcraft posts looking for info on pots for the Sapphyre but haven't had too much luck. I have a Sapphyre and the previous owner damaged a few pots via a power supply drop. It's only 2 channels but the aux6 pot on one channel was sheared off along with the main monitor pan, It's shaft was broke off. I can see that the monitor pan pot seems to be a 10k Linear 4 gang Alps but I can't seem to locate a suitable replacement. The pan pot is VR9A-D on the schem.

The aux pot is just a simple single 10ka but these old 7mm shaft pots seem hard to find. I've got a dual gang version that looks like it would fit. I'd just not use the back side of the pot.

Any help appreciated.

Ken-
Old 5th October 2019
Here for the gear

Aux pots are labeled 203B 1 LG green Alps RK is what it looks like. Wondering if it's possible to use a dual gang and not use the 2nd gang as I can find similiar in a dual pot. The 4 gang linear pan seems to be much harder to find.

Ken

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search