The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Art pro channel tube leg came loose from hole in circuit board1st model (215)
Old 4 weeks ago
Art pro channel tube leg came loose from hole in circuit board1st model (215)

I have an ART PRO CHANNEL 1 MODEL 215 AND UPON CIRCUIT BOARD INSPECTION I DISCOVERED that one of the tube mount legs was loose and disconnected from circuit board how's the best way to reconnect?? Simple solder? Or what help please!! I also noticed that someone has installed GROOVE TUBES TUBES IN IT which i assume is a stepup?? Thx as i would love to know proper procedure prior to soldering which is my only depth of knowledge in repair
- Cowboy
Attached Thumbnails
Art pro channel tube leg came loose from hole in circuit board1st model (215)-img_20190917_222459.jpg   Art pro channel tube leg came loose from hole in circuit board1st model (215)-img_20190917_222330.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Correction not tube mount legs but actually the metal piece with spring in it that goes over the tube that piece has a mount to itself with brass connection on each side 2 total thats what broke or actually came losse on one side again thx
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Those are for the metal shield, maybe the previous owner took them out. I also took them out
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by guze View Post
Those are for the metal shield, maybe the previous owner took them out. I also took them out
So they are basically a bracket to help keep the tube secure and glass heat buildup within tube but has no electric property?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search