The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Amek Rembrandt restored
Old 8th June 2019
Here for the gear

Amek Rembrandt restored

Hi there,

I'm fixing a 48 channel hybrid Rembrandt/Galileo console with quite success.
All channels are fixed, most of the issue came from dry electrolytic caps.
I also fixed the recall system, some of the Multiplexer board has defect ICs and bypass PSU caps. Fixed the virtual dynamics boards too and finally rebuild the computer.
I have a last issue with install of VFX due to the unlock Amek system.
The original 4Go HD is f--king noisy, i replace it with a Compact Flash card wth success. I install Dos6.22 then SuperTrue and when i installed VFX (virtual Effect) i had to activate the application with a key.
When Amek sold those console you had to communicate a serial number to Amek then they sent back the Key to unlock the VFX. But today Amek is over and i couldn't find any guy that can provide this Key.

So i ask you if you know someone that can provide or Hack this Key cause i have lot of gear controlled by those app like PCM70, PCM80, SPX990, SPX900...

I already asked Matt (who worked for Amek) and he told me that he didn't have to soft that generate the Key.

If you have any information about that you're welcome
Thank you
Old 8th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarolium View Post
Hi there,

I'm fixing a 48 channel hybrid Rembrandt/Galileo console with quite success.
All channels are fixed, most of the issue came from dry electrolytic caps.
I also fixed the recall system, some of the Multiplexer board has defect ICs and bypass PSU caps. Fixed the virtual dynamics boards too and finally rebuild the computer.
I have a last issue with install of VFX due to the unlock Amek system.
The original 4Go HD is f--king noisy, i replace it with a Compact Flash card wth success. I install Dos6.22 then SuperTrue and when i installed VFX (virtual Effect) i had to activate the application with a key.
When Amek sold those console you had to communicate a serial number to Amek then they sent back the Key to unlock the VFX. But today Amek is over and i couldn't find any guy that can provide this Key.

So i ask you if you know someone that can provide or Hack this Key cause i have lot of gear controlled by those app like PCM70, PCM80, SPX990, SPX900...

I already asked Matt (who worked for Amek) and he told me that he didn't have to soft that generate the Key.

If you have any information about that you're welcome
Thank you
Hi there, I actually have quite a few spare Rembrandt modules. I would let them go fairly reasonable if you’re interested. It might be that that desk you have is actually my old consul. Best of luck and let me know if you need the modules.
Old 8th June 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Burrows View Post
Hi there, I actually have quite a few spare Rembrandt modules. I would let them go fairly reasonable if you’re interested. It might be that that desk you have is actually my old consul. Best of luck and let me know if you need the modules.
Hi Skip Burrows,

How many channels do you have ? Do you have other spares like bantam Tie line card ? Do you have Galileo Channels too ?

Thank you
Vincent
Old 8th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarolium View Post
Hi Skip Burrows,

How many channels do you have ? Do you have other spares like bantam Tie line card ? Do you have Galileo Channels too ?

Thank you
Vincent
Sorry only have about 10 to 12 rem-10 modules. Feel free to pm me if you like and we can discuss those if you like.
Cheers

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search