The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Help with studio audio flow to amps
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Help with studio audio flow to amps

hey!
first time poster iso studio help

so i have a system using 3 different instruments (guitar synth bass) and vocal mic going through pedals that output to 10 different amps at different points on the pedal chain

it’s a wild set up but quite interesting
however i need help on finding a mixer at the end of the pedal chain that has a single input and can divide output 10+ different ways (to my amps) instead of using the pedals’ outputs that are in various positions
i want a single input that splits at one point

to visualize it imagine 4 sources (guitar synth bass vocals) that feed into a mixer then single output to loopers and pedals then enter a single mixer input the splits outputs 10+ different ways

i need to know that final mixer in the chain with at least 1 input but can divide output to 10 or more channels *usb capable would be nice

i attached photos to explain/show you what im working with and trying to clean up

also if ya want to know about any of my gear lmk i have some neat rareish vintage “things”

sorry if this is confusing and repeating myself and the sideways photos ha
Attached Thumbnails
Help with studio audio flow to amps-image_9222_0.jpg   Help with studio audio flow to amps-image_419_0.jpg   Help with studio audio flow to amps-image_3800_0.jpg  
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

What you describe is a commonly called a distribution amplifier. Look into Rane and Rolls.
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

oh yeah a headphone amp will work. thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search