The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Neumann and Siemens summing cards
Old 25th November 2017
Lives for gear

Neumann and Siemens summing cards

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but was curious if the pin outs for the Neumann V475-2C and Siemens MV V2275 were the same? I have a summing mixer with the Neumann, but wanted to know if I could just drop this card in its place.

Thanks in advance,
Perry
Old 28th November 2017
Lives for gear

I've googled for the schematics without success. Has anyone run into one of these before? I believe it's just the V275 in stereo.
Old 17th May 2019
Lives for gear

Finally getting back around to looking into this and would love some assistance.
Just sent a request to Vintage King. Seems like the connections would be similar. Still haven't found any schematics.

Thanks,
Perry
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Yea these ones out here wouldn't have it, however I have all of that old German console stuff.
So I'll give you the skinny with my thickie:

[U: Dynamics, talback modules, drivers for meters, etc.]
[V: Any sort of amp]
[W: EQ's, faders, pan, other misc stuff (ms-matrix, oscillator, etc.)]
[All the rest]
[Übertrager]
3-digit numbers: 1st digit indicates manufacturer.
2xx Siemens
3xx TAB
4xx Neumann
6xx Telefunken (later ANT)
7xx Telefunken/AEG
9xx Lawo (later used by ANT, too)
11xx BFE
20xx Curt Hensmann, later Adis

Here is my schematics for this card by both manufacturers. There are dififferent revisions depending on op amps, or DOA.
Attached Thumbnails
Neumann and Siemens summing cards-vv75-2-doppel.jpg   Neumann and Siemens summing cards-475-2a-2b-schemo.jpg   Neumann and Siemens summing cards-v275v89.jpg   Neumann and Siemens summing cards-siem275v4.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 475-2 schemo.pdf (1.27 MB, 3 views) File Type: pdf 475-2B-schemo.pdf (137.7 KB, 1 views) File Type: pdf 475v2-2A-docs.pdf (1.45 MB, 2 views) File Type: pdf v275Va.pdf (89.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Thanks for the reply. What I have I believe is the stereo version of the V275 which is mono. So the 2275 should be handled similarly to the stereo V475 wiring wise?

Thanks,
Perry
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search