The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Someone knows this analog EQ?
Old 1st May 2015
Here for the gear

Someone knows this analog EQ?

Hello, can someone tell me how's this EQ called and which brand(unit direct under the C1), would be very nice to know, you guys know a lot of the hardware gear out there,

Thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails
Someone knows this analog EQ?-image_7650_0.jpg   Someone knows this analog EQ?-image_4363_1.jpg  
Old 2nd May 2015
Lives for gear
matucha's Avatar
The blue one? It's Tube Tech multiband compressor (which can be used as eq in a way).
Old 2nd August 2020
Gear Head
Soundclass's Avatar

AMEK Channel in a Box!
📝 Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear
Forum Jump
Forum Jump