The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MP3's are on post #211 on this thread! Mike's singing into a Pearlman TM-1 with CineMag/EF14 Mics: Male vocal = Pearlman TM-1...

James Lugo
replies: 333 views: 254,438
Absolute 29th September 2018

Greetings from Australia Long time GS member, studio owner, Glasshouse Studios and growing Aussie distributor / retailer. The...

anguswoodhead
replies: 89 views: 4,413
Bradahman 3 hours ago

Hello, I have modified the internal preamplifier of a Superlux S502 and perhaps, will test it later with a non modified...

Jean30
replies: 52 views: 24,683
BartR 1 day ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: "Want Me to Do" is the song on top, and "Some Love" is the next song down....

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 95
aaron aardvark 2 days ago

Hi, today I was abusing a few tools like certain preamps, comps & Eqs to check out what happens if you overload them with...

Loftone
replies: 0 views: 104
Loftone 3 days ago

Hello slutz, Conversations in this thread prompted me to do this placement comparison of the sennheiser e602 in various...

recordinghopkins
replies: 20 views: 17,057
nadampski 3 days ago

I evaluated the AD-DA loops from Prism Orpheus and Mytek proposed in this post . I used only the symphonic clip that you can get...

didier.brest
replies: 2,044 views: 335,141
kuasalogam 4 days ago

This compressor is absolutely awesome in great price :) 4 compressors in one and I can easily match settings and get sound with...

SuchyRNRStudio
replies: 37 views: 11,649
zouwi 5 days ago

Hello guys! This test was made to be shared between a small circle of friends.. but maybe you find it interesting :-) The track...

Audiotales
replies: 28 views: 1,785
imdasloth 1 week ago

Here's a sneak preview of my next U47 Style microphone shoot out! :cowbell: Can you tell which one is the Stam Audio SA-47 and...

roughgear
replies: 54 views: 13,178
NEWTON IN ORBIT 1 week ago

Hi everybody, I got the KT BBD320 Chorus today and made a few examples in 24Bit44.1 to show the potential of this wellmade but...

Loftone
replies: 0 views: 131
Loftone 1 week ago

Hi everyone, this is a blind test with the FAB 87 against a Neumann u87 Rev 16 and a Neumann Rev 20. Guess the mic and put the...

fabstudios
replies: 8 views: 492
Progger 1 week ago

In the spirit of giving back to the community, here's a little shootout I did recently... The contenders: - AMS 1073spx -...

nicolasmasset
replies: 19 views: 2,910
Shanktron 1 week ago

API style EQ. Equilibrium 550 unit, Waves API550A, Nebula (analoginthebox API550, clean program without preamp) first file...

poshook
replies: 58 views: 8,420
MattGray 1 week ago

Hi ! Would someone be so nice and repost the files of 2008 please ?? thks !! kfhkh

EmilEchal
replies: 0 views: 157
EmilEchal 1 week ago

Hi everyone, Here I share a shootout I made in my own studio, I wanted to compare the stock preamps and converters of -...

rubenmarcano
replies: 11 views: 3,285
Vasily111 1 week ago

Click the above links then click "Download", then click "Download anyway" if prompted (they are...

Trakworx
replies: 134 views: 62,004
EmilEchal 2 weeks ago

The title says it. Most of the audio on my iphone is recorded in Lossless, from my CD collection, with a few...

Gorquin
replies: 0 views: 127
Gorquin 2 weeks ago

AD Converter Comparison Test A very elementary ITB rough mix with no EQ or compression, of an album I´m working with at the...

Berndalen
replies: 38 views: 1,694
blayz2002 2 weeks ago

Juggling both at the moment. Which would you go with? Limited time, vote quick! confoosed

satisfaction2009
replies: 22 views: 9,445
eclipse 2 weeks ago

A bit of an unfair fight? Maybe. You get to be the judge. stike Here’s how I did the test: I took a song that I had...

norman_nomad
replies: 601 views: 340,469
Maniac 7777 2 weeks ago

For everyone that's been asking for a long time, for some Mic Preamp comparison samples, here it goes. I recorded some Acoustic...

iLCacciLLo
replies: 38 views: 39,160
iLCacciLLo 2 weeks ago

Just was too curious and needed to know before investing 300$ in the UAD Luna "Neve Summing" Plugin how it would differ...

koenichsound
replies: 41 views: 6,612
CBricius 2 weeks ago

Hi, I know they aren't 'popular' and may have not so many fans, but, I would kindly ask some kind soul, if you could show me...

KeithRichards
replies: 2 views: 250
KeithRichards 2 weeks ago

Did a quick snare drum shootout of my snares. All the details are in the video description! Hope y’all...

s12512
replies: 0 views: 175
s12512 2 weeks ago

This is the followup to my original shootout which can be found here: Another SSL Comp shootout - sorry, no SSL involved...

JSchlomo
replies: 334 views: 31,778
JSchlomo 2 weeks ago

Update 24/04/19: Added AA Titanium 3 and reset play counters. Shuffled numbers again bar 1 and 3 since they have been commented...

b0se
replies: 277 views: 26,372
b0se 2 weeks ago

Big Update: 28/10/19 Added: 1) CraveEQ (analogue mode) 2) DMG Equilibrium (analogue FIR w/long impulse) 3) TDR Slick M...

b0se
replies: 234 views: 20,764
b0se 2 weeks ago

Blinded Vocal Compressor Shootout - 1 SW 4 HW Files are downloadable 96/24 WAV Olivia - Raw Vocal - Josephson C715 > Pueblo...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 31 views: 1,253
StevenLMorgan 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I got to try some preamps and would like your opinion on this, because I am slightly confused... The attached files...

GiorgiA
replies: 1 views: 219
Danielbest1 3 weeks ago

Here's a test track put together for the purpose of testing out nine different summing boxes/configurations. Please share which...

MythUndreamt
replies: 6 views: 2,202
BigBlackWolf 3 weeks ago

First test is some "vocalizing" into both mics. Please note this is not a performance, just a quick and dirty test. I...

monkeyxx
replies: 2 views: 3,767
monkeyxx 3 weeks ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: "The Message Came to Me" is the song on top, and "How Could It?" (more...

aaron aardvark
replies: 1 views: 218
aaron aardvark 4 weeks ago

Neumann U67 Reissue vs Josephson C715 Dual Capture New room is 11 x 12 with 8' ceiling, currently untreated save (9) 30 x 48...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 10 views: 646
Pyxis360 4 weeks ago

I just modified the input internal preamplifier and I feel sound is better, noise level is 3dB lower, less distorsion, very...

Jean30
replies: 87 views: 16,887
hotchk155 4 weeks ago

Hi, need help to find the lowest latency, low jitter MIDI interface, ever made. i got curiosity from reading this post:...

space2012
replies: 117 views: 58,985
Sir Ruff 4 weeks ago

Hi guys I made a movie to show you guys some audio clips of a API vs a BLA pres. Ill let you decide which sounds best or w/e. ...

TeamContra
replies: 22 views: 11,228
hebjam 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys! I didn't found a lot of info or threats about the Advanced Audio CM 49 so I decided to do mine (not scientific),...

alercottle
replies: 6 views: 1,509
N1Greg 4 weeks ago

Hi all, this is a mic comparison for voiceover. 1. AKG C414 B-ULS (Micpre: Telefunken V672/2). Low cut in mic at 75 Hz. 2....

weidenhof
replies: 2 views: 777
N1Greg 4 weeks ago

Check it out. Mic is a vintage U47, rebuilt by Blue...

burns46824
replies: 5 views: 388
thethrillfactor 6th July 2020

Hi there everyone, I'm a bass clarinet player, and as such, close mic the Bcl often. I usually use two mics (one up top; one...

SDunscombe
replies: 16 views: 869
Crazy4Jazz 6th July 2020

I switched from Satson to VCC years ago...I blindly assumed that VCC was better because it was fancier. Now that I'm ready to...

ghetto3jon
replies: 0 views: 274
ghetto3jon 4th July 2020

Hi Guys, These are two u87's microhpones we have been testing at Stam Audio. I would be very keen on hearing which of both you...

joshuanaconda
replies: 41 views: 12,384
joshuanaconda 4th July 2020

Biiig female and male vocal shoot-out! Over 60 mics. Vocal-Recording: Uber 60 Mikrofone im Klangvergleich | SOUND &...

zinzin
replies: 6 views: 2,004
N1Greg 3rd July 2020

Good day fellow GS'ers... Today, I decided to do a mic shootout on my voice featuring a handful of different...

Adam Peter Shinn
replies: 8 views: 1,808
N1Greg 3rd July 2020

Hi All: I am recording a female vocalist - shooting out mics on her. A couple months ago on another song, we chose the AT4047...

gehauser
replies: 8 views: 5,280
N1Greg 3rd July 2020

Here are Samples! ----------1073 Vs MA5----------------------------------------------------- Make sure you view the Read...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 150 views: 42,081
johannburkard 2nd July 2020

Hello Gearslutz community! Just as the title says this is a shootout between the Warm Audio WA-87 vs Zenpro's Modded WA-87. So...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 39 views: 11,839
FOURTHTUNZ 30th June 2020

Hello all! This is my first post, as I just joined Gearslutz today! I wanted to do a shootout of 3 channel strip plugins,...

bigmacca
replies: 3 views: 1,300
cane creek 29th June 2020

I remember scraping the net for the longest time to find a useful comparison of the two. No luck. And the shootouts here have...

oxoloxo
replies: 5 views: 2,138
pencilextremist 28th June 2020

What sounds better to you? Chain is: mic >> Neve 33115 (HPF @ 47 Hz, -2.5 @ 820 Hz) >> Urei LA-4...

burns46824
replies: 4 views: 329
burns46824 26th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search