The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MP3's are on post #211 on this thread! Mike's singing into a Pearlman TM-1 with CineMag/EF14 Mics: Male vocal = Pearlman TM-1...

James Lugo
replies: 333 views: 247,828
Absolute 29th September 2018

Big Update: 28/10/19 Added: 1) CraveEQ (analogue mode) 2) DMG Equilibrium (analogue FIR w/long impulse) 3) TDR Slick M...

b0se
replies: 191 views: 14,525
blaugruen7 14 hours ago

Update 24/04/19: Added AA Titanium 3 and reset play counters. Shuffled numbers again bar 1 and 3 since they have been commented...

b0se
replies: 227 views: 20,421
SteDal 19 hours ago

I was testing a newly configured PT9 set-up on a Mac Pro and thought I'd try out the pres on the three desks in the room as well...

subspace
replies: 5 views: 1,765
waldie wave 20 hours ago

I evaluated the AD-DA loops from Prism Orpheus and Mytek proposed in this post . I used only the symphonic clip that you can get...

didier.brest
replies: 1,926 views: 311,968
Drumnbass411 1 day ago

Hi, I have put together a rough blind test of three vst Reverb plugins and am interested to hear your thoughts on these. The...

dickiefunk
replies: 26 views: 2,247
dickiefunk 1 day ago

I recently was able to get a Zen Studio to demo for a month.. I'm debating on whether or not to upgrade from my Behringer ADA...

Chris Perra
replies: 4 views: 1,025
ChayaFFM 1 day ago

Hello, I don't post often here on Gearslutz, probably because there's already so much to read!:lol: But... a blind test it's...

Alteregoxxx
replies: 4 views: 938
nichttuntun 1 day ago

EDIT: The secret has been revealed! The preamps are revealed on page 3. heh (NOTE - Before the big "reveal", the...

-=DanAtkinson=-
replies: 767 views: 142,413
Slayer Priest 3 days ago

Hi, friends. I have made a test for mic preamps with hi-gain guitars. What do you think about it? Preamps in test:...

dr_pavlic
replies: 0 views: 137
dr_pavlic 5 days ago

This is the followup to my original shootout which can be found here: Another SSL Comp shootout - sorry, no SSL involved...

JSchlomo
replies: 242 views: 22,701
JSchlomo 5 days ago

The idea of this shootout is giving everyone the opportunity to hear and compare the character of the originals. We recorded 11...

Joram
replies: 52 views: 21,395
Husky Squad 5 days ago

Just got a Vanguard V13 in the house this past week, and decided to shoot it out against the three mics that have done most of...

nightchef
replies: 8 views: 896
kludgeaudio 1 week ago

After searching Gearslutz and the entire internet finding no audio samples, here may be the first and most extensive posted...

BluegrassDan
replies: 22 views: 7,328
jardron 1 week ago

Considering the value for money, and the specs of each one which is best? To me personally the best things the Karp has going...

blopho
replies: 1 views: 1,017
Niibe 1 week ago

Ok guys so we did a drum overhead shootout (first time) with video on the Chandler REDD 47 preamps with some other familiar...

Hamburg58
replies: 10 views: 5,516
Ox Han 1 week ago

I have just added two rode NT1 to my microphone collection... and added one to my mic shootout for a Jazz singer. Not my first...

stereo78
replies: 19 views: 12,612
McNewlove 1 week ago

Hello Slutz, I just received a Sanken CU44X and have recorded some drums with it. Position is 1,2m over the floortom, pointed...

da burf
replies: 3 views: 2,484
da burf 1 week ago

Hey guys, I just had a vocal mic shootout today with some high-end (non-vintage/current issue) tube LDCs. Mainly clones or...

Kroc
replies: 3 views: 455
userb420 1 week ago

Neumann U67 Reissue and Flea 48 Superfet Good And Gracious King (feat. CityAlight) Raw Mix from Raw Tracks Olivia Vocal...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 3 views: 441
b0se 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have taken the time today to create comparison files for Waves QClone, that sampled an SSL 292 EQ. I have created two...

Gertius
replies: 6 views: 464
Gertius 2 weeks ago

This is a complement to a previous shootout with 6 cardio SDC pairs. Same Chopin nocturne, same piano, same room, same mics...

didier.brest
replies: 207 views: 41,791
didier.brest 2 weeks ago

I put a new song in my music website called "Very Spacious Galaxy" (it is on top). Which synth/piano plug-ins do you...

aaron aardvark
replies: 1 views: 268
aaron aardvark 2 weeks ago

Welcome Drum Mic Gearslutz!!!! So......you guys want to settle in for a little fun? Might take a while, there's a LOT of...

drBill
replies: 343 views: 170,095
kaleida 2 weeks ago

Hi! I’m a very long time lurker of this community but never really bothered to register, since I didn’t feel like I had much...

Villberg
replies: 59 views: 14,516
Villberg 2 weeks ago

With all the new reverbs out lately time for a little shoot out. Simple test. One aux send instance on the drum bus. About 30ms...

Beatworld
replies: 36 views: 7,128
mkdvb 2 weeks ago

Here are some files. There are 3 loopback copies, 3 masters and the original mix. They were printed three ways. Pure2 only. ...

Clybourne
replies: 228 views: 24,949
[email protected] 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 266
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

I did this video, where you can hear an 808 drum loop processed with LTL Silver Bullet "N" and comparing 30 vst plugins...

Thavma
replies: 7 views: 1,257
lore 3 weeks ago

Hi All: I am recording a female vocalist - shooting out mics on her. A couple months ago on another song, we chose the AT4047...

gehauser
replies: 7 views: 4,936
RandomPerson 3 weeks ago

Hi all! Is there anyone who could provide some audio of the c460 mod (Jim Williams/gabasa) with piano on it? That would be...

kla234
replies: 0 views: 308
kla234 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I am a professional voice over in Australia. I've used just the one mic in my home studio for ages and its served me...

RobbieH
replies: 2 views: 474
RobbieH 4 weeks ago

I wanted to share some processed files I made by running thru a bunch of compressors I've had on hand over the past year or...

littlesicily
replies: 292 views: 76,365
littlesicily 4 weeks ago

Ronan Chris Murphy did a great review of the Analogue Tube AT-101 (Fairchild 670 recreation) on Ronan's Recording...

ghostwriter
replies: 200 views: 73,053
sergioelectro 4th March 2020

Here it is. Not sure if anyone else posted this yet, but I did a quick Distressor shootout. My conclusion.. they all sound so...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 81 views: 22,071
Analogue Mastering 3rd March 2020

Hi folks, thanks for reading. This is my first post:) I'm in the market for a new recording interface (previously was using an...

ronaman
replies: 0 views: 480
ronaman 2nd March 2020

Hey guys... first, English is not my native language.. So excuse me for the grammar ;) I’m using RME fireface UC for long...

Hadad
replies: 1 views: 514
didier.brest 29th February 2020

Good evening GS members, I have been trying out the demos for all the different console emulations that Brainworx has come out...

swaff
replies: 7 views: 2,405
drichard 29th February 2020

I put two songs in my music website: "Sanctity", which is the song on top, and "Are You There?" is the next...

aaron aardvark
replies: 12 views: 1,176
aaron aardvark 25th February 2020

Found this test, remembered today: Lavry Gold AD122-96MKIII vs. Apogee AD-16x here in gearsluts: WEISS ADC2 or LAVRY...

space2012
replies: 17 views: 12,715
huarez 21st February 2020

Hi Guys, These are two u87's microhpones we have been testing at Stam Audio. I would be very keen on hearing which of both you...

joshuanaconda
replies: 37 views: 11,491
McNewlove 20th February 2020

Sorry to put up a new thread but there seemed to be some wandering topics in that other one. Anyways THIS is a REAL test of what...

johnscalia
replies: 246 views: 131,213
animix 20th February 2020

Win $2,500 worth of mics with the LEWITT mixing contest Create your mix of Saint Agnes’ Move Like A Ghost from the...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 1,114
Synonym Music 18th February 2020

Results are in, voting is closed: A is hardware. B is the plugin. ****Check later in the thread for more comparisons,...

Animus
replies: 333 views: 66,138
JimmyBoyZ 15th February 2020

I just ran a rough mix out and back in- I used BAC500 on snare/kick/bass/vocals/sax/piano. Used Beez Neez James and...

asagaai
replies: 8 views: 2,208
Ox Han 14th February 2020

Hello All, I recently picked up the new master stereo set offered by Telefunken on the new SDC FET series the M60's, I had a...

Jagalle47
replies: 5 views: 805
Jagalle47 10th February 2020

I got a stereo set of sE8 small diaphragm condenser microphones and did a test against the Neumann KM184. I'm absolutely amazed...

roughgear
replies: 15 views: 12,209
gmathis 8th February 2020

This compressor is absolutely awesome in great price :) 4 compressors in one and I can easily match settings and get sound with...

SuchyRNRStudio
replies: 35 views: 10,664
Ox Han 5th February 2020

I took the debate and talk about the release of brainworx's new "bx_console SSL 4000 E" as reason to shoot it out...

JSchlomo
replies: 66 views: 24,324
Guitarist9891 5th February 2020

Acustica Audio has teamed with renowned engineer Dave Pensado and created a custom Pensado EQ. Inspired by the Sontec 432 eq...

swartzfeger
replies: 37 views: 3,900
swartzfeger 31st January 2020

Here attached two takes, recorded one week apart, with a Brauner Valvet pair and a Neumann M149 pair. All other factors...

didier.brest
replies: 99 views: 33,496
neve1064 31st January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search