The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audio in Brainwave Entrainment. Strange.
Old 14th November 2009
Here for the gear

Audio in Brainwave Entrainment. Strange.

Has anyone heard about binaural beats and other elements of audio brainwave entrainment? I just came across it, bought something, and found it extremely interesting. I'm going to start looking into it a lot more. Check it out here: Unexplainable Store- Binaural Beats, Monaural Beats, Isochronic Tones
Old 14th June 2011
Here for the gear

There is some sort of ancient church solfeggio where mi is at 528hz that David Icke was into that you might get a kick out of. There is probably no scientific significance to any of this and researching it may have you delving into alien conspiracy land where the loons run rampant and the threads are laden with garbage, but the frequencies are interesting. I was playing around with laying binaural beats over them and I wasn't disappointed in the results. 741 and 852 were nice frequencies as well.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear