The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SSL Channel Shootout (bx_SSL E, Waves, Duende v6, Console 1)
Old 10th July 2018
SSL Channel Shootout (bx_SSL E/G, Waves, Duende v6, Console 1)

I took the debate and talk about the release of brainworx's new "bx_console SSL 4000 E" as reason to shoot it out against other SSL channels I own.

To make it more fun, I threw in my Stam SA-4000+ on the mixbus as well as brainworx's new "Townhouse" compressor. Settings were 30ms attack, fastest release, 4:1.
I matched those carefully for the same amount of compression, but you'll notice they have a quite different character, the bx being more heavy-handed, it does more RMS-lifting when calibrated to the same amount of compression on the needle. It sounds as if the Townhouse's fastest release sounds more similar to the .3 release on other models.

On the mixbus there's an instance of Slate VCC Buss (set to 4k E of course) before and Softube Tape after the compressor.

Session is at 44.1kHz. Audio is a set of multitracks publicly available from the Rode website, so everyone could download and compare those if interested.

I started making a quick and static mix with the bx_SSL E (default V gain and THD) and went for rather generic and trusty EQ and compression moves to make something happen fast. I added a little more highs than I found necessary to see how the contenders handle it because that's where software often falls short and gets annoying.

I then carefully measured the compression behaviour and compared the thresholds of the different channels (brands that is) to match compression between them as good as I could. EQ settings I simply copied from the original bx_SSL E mix, knowing this doesn't work 100% but it's close and more important, it does show the differences.

So all you hear in the mixes is just the channel strips with at least a little EQ and compression on everything and some basic ambience for more depth.

Then I matched the peak levels of the channels and matched the final mixes to have the same LUFS value.

The rough mix is the balance from the bx_SSL E mix with all strips bypassed, so just the raw audio tracks.

ROUGH (in fact it should be "raw")

Dropbox - SSL_rough.wav

Dropbox - SSL_rough_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_rough_townhouse.wav

BX_CONSOLE SSL 4000 E (Black EQ and channel "1" for all)

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E.wav

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E_townhouse.wav

with TMT engaged (channels 1 to 23 upwards through the multitracks, analog behaviour on stereo tracks):

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E_TMT

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E_TMT_stam

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-E_TMT_townhouse

WAVES SSL 4000 (Analog On)

Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_townhouse.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_waves-comp.wav (threw the Waves Buss Comp in here for an "All Waves" setup)

CONSOLE 1 mkII (drive set to 5.0 on all instances, supposed to emulate default console saturation)

Dropbox - SSL_Console-1.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Console-1_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Console-1_townhouse.wav

SSL Duende Native v6 (EQ on "E")

Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6_townhouse.wav

Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6_duende-v6-bus-comp.wav (threw the v6 Duende Buss Comp in here for an "All Duende" setup)

BX_CONSOLE SSL 4000 G (Black/Pink EQ and channel "1" for all, with THD and V-Gain matched to the E's default value, VCC instance on mixbus changed to 4K G)

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd.wav

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd_stam.wav

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd_townhouse.wav

with TMT engaged (channels 1 to 23 upwards through the multitracks, analog behaviour on stereo tracks):

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd_TMT

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd_TMT_stam

Dropbox - SSL_bx_SSL-G_thd_TMT_townhouse

Note on Console 1:
As it lacks the Auto/Fast attack switch and although 3ms and 30ms are supposed to match them, it doesn't work that easy (at least for me) - you have to match by ear to have it feel the same. I tried the best I could. But you'll notice that for example the kick appears to be louder and pointier in the Console 1 mix although their peak level is the same. Also when soloed against the bx_SSL E kick, it feels the same, regarding compression as well as loudness and EQ.

Note on Duende Native v6:
It has a completely different gain structure than the others in the combination of threshold and auto gain makeup. Add the Peak/RMS selector and matching this one sensibly takes a lot more time and involves more fiddling and adjustment by ear rather than numbers. I did my best. What you'll notice right away is how different the EQ sounds with the same settings and the "E" switch engaged.

Have fun listening!

Last edited by JSchlomo; 16th July 2018 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: All files uploaded!
Old 10th July 2018
Lives for gear

Funny..... as I have not used the Waves SSL E (or G for that matter) since an album in 2010-11... and

And in this test the Waves came out best every time. Hmmm?
Better kick, better bottom end were the two things that came to mind...

PS. I don't own the Waves (previous mentioned mix where on another studios system)... but I own all BX Consoles and also started testing the new BX SSL's.

I also own the SSL Duende, now Native, which has the absolute fastest workflow (for me) of all my channels strips.
I love my SSL Duende on drums, but also sometimes prefer the Metric Halo Channel Strip on kick and snare.

Hmmm? Not what I expected, but hey
Old 12th July 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by screentan View Post
Out of interest one of the biggest singles of 2016 was mixed on the Waves SSL so big guns are definitely still using it out there. Mix run through starts at 14:17. 39:17 Waves SSL E on Halsey Vox.
Yeah, you see the Waves SSL in every second pro mixing tutorial video on PureMix, MWTM etc. as well as in the SOS mix features, given the mixer is working ITB. It seems pros don't have time to check out new alternatives when stuff has worked for them for years.

Indeed it's unexpected how close they are, given the bashing of the Waves. I for one like the smoother hi end and higher midrange of the brainworx a bit better, so to each his own.
Old 12th July 2018
Lives for gear

great job! the Console1 links are not working.. they link to the Waves-E files.
Old 12th July 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progmatic-Studios View Post
great job! the Console1 links are not working.. they link to the Waves-E files.
Thanx! Sorry for that, links are corrected!
Old 13th July 2018
Gear Nut
DISCLAIMER: I only listened to the E versions because I don't have the bx_G Console. Although, I do have E&G from Waves.

Anyway... I completely disagree with those who thought Waves sounded the best. Of course, this is very subjective. I thought Waves sounded great, no doubt. But, I felt like the high end was a bit less 3D and somewhat flatter sounding compared to the SSL bx E with TMT. On the other hand, I felt like the bx_SSL sounded more glued together. It had a tighter low end. And the overall vibe felt a little more bouncy, probably owing to the improved dynamics section. The high end felt full of timbre and grit. I liked it a lot.

Then again, maybe I'm just trying to justify myself in purchasing the SSL4KE. But this SSL-version just seems... better. Maybe I'm crazy. (Am I tricking myself)
Is it possible we're paying for a new GUI and a head-nod from the people at SSL?

IDK... they got me though.

Now, where's my wallet?
Old 13th July 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeWhyz View Post
DISCLAIMER: I only listened to the E versions because I don't have the bx_G Console. Although, I do have E&G from Waves.

Anyway... I completely disagree with those who thought Waves sounded the best. Of course, this is very subjective. I thought Waves sounded great, no doubt. But, I felt like the high end was a bit less 3D and somewhat flatter sounding compared to the SSL bx E with TMT. On the other hand, I felt like the bx_SSL sounded more glued together. It had a tighter low end. And the overall vibe felt a little more bouncy, probably owing to the improved dynamics section. The high end felt full of timbre and grit. I liked it a lot.

Then again, maybe I'm just trying to justify myself in purchasing the SSL4KE. But this SSL-version just seems... better. Maybe I'm crazy. (Am I tricking myself)
Is it possible we're paying for a new GUI and a head-nod from the people at SSL?

IDK... they got me though.

Now, where's my wallet?
The above comments were posted when there were only BX and Waves files so really they are now irrelevant. Although this post of files is useful and appreciated ideally they all need to be posted together otherwise the comments will be misleading. I am going to delete mine.
Old 13th July 2018
Gear Nut
Quote:
The above comments were posted when there were only BX and Waves files so really they are now irrelevant. Although this post of files is useful and appreciated ideally they all need to be posted together otherwise the comments will be misleading. I am going to delete mine.
Trudat.. Good point.
Old 14th July 2018
Lives for gear

Comments or test is not irrelevant. The Waves came out with a more tight and focused low end, like it or not. The BX has a more smooth, gritty, analogish sound and less flat.

If tight low end is your primary focus Waves will be your choice. If you are more impressed by the better hi end, then it will be the BX. I enjoy the better hi end and smoothness in the BX, but if I have to struggle less to get my low end the way I want it, I have to go with the Waves.

It's funny because I have always thought that working on an analog SSL desk, the tight and focused low end, was the main reason it sounded so good. It was never about the hi end, SSL was much more hash and aggressive, compared to e. g. Neve or Trident. We used to start the mix process, getting the low end right and then, if vocals or guitars needed something extra, we would insert another more pleasant EQ.

So nobody's wrong, it's not black and white: one is better than the other - and this test is actually one of the best made A vs. B test, I have see on Gearslutz, so well done mate! I'm really looking forward to the Duende v. 6.
Old 14th July 2018
Quote:
Sure, ideally I would have uploaded all at once, but it's a lot of work and I wanted to get something out with the new bx SSL fast so people can hear it. But why are your comments irrelevant? You liked the Waves better than the bx SSL E, valid opinion. If that changed after listening to Console 1 or the bx G, why not add that opinion instead of deleting the original post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydfar View Post
So nobody's wrong, it's not black and white: one is better than the other - and this test is actually one of the best made A vs. B test, I have see on Gearslutz, so well done mate! I'm really looking forward to the Duende v. 6.
Thanx a lot for appreciating the test and the work behind it. Will be adding the Duende this weekend.
Old 14th July 2018
Lives for gear

Yeah valid points guys. I should have worded it only relevant to BX vs Waves instead of irrelevant. I just thought it would cause less confusion if I deleted my comment as newcomers to the thread might not read and realise that the earlier comments only applied to the BX and Waves.
Old 16th July 2018
Gear Addict

I cut my teeth behind a SSL 4Ke. With that said, the Waves SSL plugs always holds their own. When Brainworx came out with the bx_console E, after a few sessions of messing around with it, i came back to the Waves SSL suite. I felt the waves dynamics sounded more SSL to me.

The newest Brainworx models of the E and G are amazing. I think the tighter low end might really be the desk waves modeled from. To me, Brainworx models exactly as an 4Kg desk (with E eqs/compressors when using the E strip) where as the waves plugs sound more closer to an older 4Ke desk. SSL made numerous modifications to the 4K desks over time. Those mods changed the way the console sounded. So an newer 4K desk sounded different then an older 4K desk.

In the end, I like them both. The new Brainworx models might replace my waves ssl. I love how they sound.
Old 16th July 2018
Quote:
Yeah valid points guys. I should have worded it only relevant to BX vs Waves instead of irrelevant. I just thought it would cause less confusion if I deleted my comment as newcomers to the thread might not read and realise that the earlier comments only applied to the BX and Waves.
It's all up now, feel free to comment again after lsitening to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackmastering View Post
I cut my teeth behind a SSL 4Ke. With that said, the Waves SSL plugs always holds their own. When Brainworx came out with the bx_console E, after a few sessions of messing around with it, i came back to the Waves SSL suite. I felt the waves dynamics sounded more SSL to me.

The newest Brainworx models of the E and G are amazing. I think the tighter low end might really be the desk waves modeled from. To me, Brainworx models exactly as an 4Kg desk (with E eqs/compressors when using the E strip) where as the waves plugs sound more closer to an older 4Ke desk. SSL made numerous modifications to the 4K desks over time. Those mods changed the way the console sounded. So an newer 4K desk sounded different then an older 4K desk.

In the end, I like them both. The new Brainworx models might replace my waves ssl. I love how they sound.
Thanx for your input, much appreciated. Always good to hear from people who are experienced in working the real thing and also not interested in brand names, but good sound. I also think the new bx consoles sound amazing. The midrange and hi end especially and the comp. Which is also bad because my plan was to stick to the Console 1 as I love the workflow... How do you like the new Duendes?
Old 16th July 2018
Lives for gear

I've always loved the SSL Duende v5, now SSL Native v6. Still among the very best... Especially on drums, and rock drums for sure, where it IS on top

If you have recorded some great drums with some "hefty" front end, the bit cleaner SSL Duende/Native are keeping the punch and transients the best of them all...
For cleaner drums (and/or lacking "weight"), some of the others may work better... Luckily we are not short of tools

I have found plugins and plugins tests to be very dependent of what signal/source fed into them... For one type, one is better vs the other way around (clean wants color, and color needs clean).

PS. I also think the new Bx_Townhouse is a killer bus compressor (even though I always use analog hardware compressors on my main mix bus)
Old 18th July 2018
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchlomo View Post
Yeah, you see the Waves SSL in every second pro mixing tutorial video on PureMix, MWTM etc. as well as in the SOS mix features, given the mixer is working ITB. It seems pros don't have time to check out new alternatives when stuff has worked for them for years.

Indeed it's unexpected how close they are, given the bashing of the Waves. I for one like the smoother hi end and higher midrange of the brainworx a bit better, so to each his own.
yes highs on waves are a little bit harsh, but Waves plugins hold very well in this test!
Old 21st July 2018
Lives for gear
I'm working on SSL all day (AWS 900 and SSL 4000E). I also worked a bit on G (but I have to admit that when I worked on the G I wasn't like "hooo that's a lot different", since depending on the year of manufacturing E and G can sounds pretty similar).

I tried the Bx_SSL E (and haves the Waves) and the Bx_E. I was very disappointed by the Bx_E at first, the dynamic was a failure to me. Whereas the Waves has very very good dynamic section IMO.

The Bx_SSL E is better to me, the dynamic sounds closer to what I experience on the SSL. Closer to the Waves haha.
The EQ seems a bit softer than the Bx_E (maybe I'm fooled), especially in the high-end which is, to me, not a good thing when emulating an SSL Desk.

High-end on SSL EQ are harsh and aggressive. And everyone who worked on an SSL can remember that classic 8khz boost. In fact the first time I worked on an SSL, it reminded of a digital EQ sound-wise (that was my first impression don't blame me).
Anyway the dynamic section on the SSL is really unique and worth it.

Back to the topic, I listened to the test.

My favorite was the Console 1. By far. I liked how the lows were "glued" and "massive" and how the high-end was present without being too overbearing. The low-mid is also really cool. Exactly how I love them.
The Duende lacked of that low-end/low-mid uniformity to me.
The Waves quite have it but less. The midrange is definitely boxier to me (which is also what I noticed comparing it to the Bx_SSL E).
The Bx_SSL E sounded quieter than the rest so hard to judge (Waves sounded louder also because brighter, more high-mid/highs which are the frequencies our ears relate to loudness).

So to me :

1 - Console 1. By far here.
Sharing the 2nd place Bx_SSL E and Duende, they are so close. The Duende has a louder RMS (just looking at the Dropbox wavesform to see).
3 - Waves. I really don't like what it does to the vocal, it sounds harsh and nasally.

I was about to pull the trigger on the BX_SSL E as I really liked how they emulated the saturation of it when pushing the input (it's something that I do quite a lot on SSL Desk even if they don't have the reputation to handle that very well). Waves didn't really emulated that.
But Console 1 is here far superior so I dunno...
To me, if I'll have to use a "fancy" word, the Console 1 was the mix that sounded the most "analog" or the most "pro" here (I told you, fancy words haha).
Old 21st July 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieR View Post
I'm working on SSL all day (AWS 900 and SSL 4000E). I also worked a bit on G (but I have to admit that when I worked on the G I wasn't like "hooo that's a lot different", since depending on the year of manufacturing E and G can sounds pretty similar).

I tried the Bx_SSL E (and haves the Waves) and the Bx_E. I was very disappointed by the Bx_E at first, the dynamic was a failure to me. Whereas the Waves has very very good dynamic section IMO.

The Bx_SSL E is better to me, the dynamic sounds closer to what I experience on the SSL. Closer to the Waves haha.
The EQ seems a bit softer than the Bx_E (maybe I'm fooled), especially in the high-end which is, to me, not a good thing when emulating an SSL Desk.

High-end on SSL EQ are harsh and aggressive. And everyone who worked on an SSL can remember that classic 8khz boost. In fact the first time I worked on an SSL, it reminded of a digital EQ sound-wise (that was my first impression don't blame me).
Anyway the dynamic section on the SSL is really unique and worth it.

Back to the topic, I listened to the test.

My favorite was the Console 1. By far. I liked how the lows were "glued" and "massive" and how the high-end was present without being too overbearing. The low-mid is also really cool. Exactly how I love them.
The Duende lacked of that low-end/low-mid uniformity to me.
The Waves quite have it but less. The midrange is definitely boxier to me (which is also what I noticed comparing it to the Bx_SSL E).
The Bx_SSL E sounded quieter than the rest so hard to judge (Waves sounded louder also because brighter, more high-mid/highs which are the frequencies our ears relate to loudness).

So to me :

1 - Console 1. By far here.
Sharing the 2nd place Bx_SSL E and Duende, they are so close. The Duende has a louder RMS (just looking at the Dropbox wavesform to see).
3 - Waves. I really don't like what it does to the vocal, it sounds harsh and nasally.

I was about to pull the trigger on the BX_SSL E as I really liked how they emulated the saturation of it when pushing the input (it's something that I do quite a lot on SSL Desk even if they don't have the reputation to handle that very well). Waves didn't really emulated that.
But Console 1 is here far superior so I dunno...
To me, if I'll have to use a "fancy" word, the Console 1 was the mix that sounded the most "analog" or the most "pro" here (I told you, fancy words haha).
Thanx for that detailed response, very interesting. As I wrote in the starting post, I matched all files to the exact same LUFS value, so they should appear as similar in loudness as possible. For me Duende sounds the most different from all others, especially in the midrange.
If you like Console 1 and work on a desk, it may be interesting if you have to work ITB. The workflow with the controller is great.
Old 22nd July 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Thanx for that detailed response, very interesting. As I wrote in the starting post, I matched all files to the exact same LUFS value, so they should appear as similar in loudness as possible. For me Duende sounds the most different from all others, especially in the midrange.
If you like Console 1 and work on a desk, it may be interesting if you have to work ITB. The workflow with the controller is great.
Yeah I can see you matched LUFS indeed.
I do really like the Console 1 here and find it's the more legit of all by a large amount. But I tend to mix a lot on the go and I don't know if having such a big controller to carry around with me is a good idea (I've heard you don't need the controller to recall a mix, which is already a good thing).
Old 22nd July 2018
Lives for gear

Great effort, thanks.

Faves are the BX_SSL E and Console 1 (via Stam). The kick is so much more pronounced in the latter however it's harder to have a fair comparison, my guts are drawn towards that bigger bump :¬)

Very interesting. Is there any way to demo the Softube 4KE strip without the hardware? The new expansions (Brit A, 9K etc) have a standard plugin form.
Old 22nd July 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Great effort, thanks.

Faves are the BX_SSL E and Console 1 (via Stam). The kick is so much more pronounced in the latter however it's harder to have a fair comparison, my guts are drawn towards that bigger bump :¬)

Very interesting. Is there any way to demo the Softube 4KE strip without the hardware? The new expansions (Brit A, 9K etc) have a standard plugin form.
Thanx. I believe there is a way to demo without the hardware. You could hit Softube support, they are fast and helpful.
Old 24th July 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanx. I believe there is a way to demo without the hardware. You could hit Softube support, they are fast and helpful.
Thanks, will do.

Just preordered the SA4000 MK2 due to this comparison btw. Tried HW previously (TK), but found it no better than L-BUS. This however sounds more polished.

Love the sound of the Obsidian also, but at 6x the cost? Not that much :¬)
Old 25th July 2018
Quote:
Thanks, will do.

Just preordered the SA4000 MK2 due to this comparison btw. Tried HW previously (TK), but found it no better than L-BUS. This however sounds more polished.

Love the sound of the Obsidian also, but at 6x the cost? Not that much :¬)
Really? Wow, cool thing. Yeah, I just saw the MK2 announcement. Tbh, as a MK1 owner I don't feel so cool about it because they promised the same level of accuracy with the MK1 version and now say they feel that one was lacking.
Anyway, I'm sure you'll like it. Just be prepared to wait a loooooong time. You got one of the mods?

Otherwise, I always hear people highly recommend the Audioscape. Dude is reliable, builds on time, nails the sound and has a fair price.
Old 25th July 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Really? Wow, cool thing. Yeah, I just saw the MK2 announcement. Tbh, as a MK1 owner I don't feel so cool about it because they promised the same level of accuracy with the MK1 version and now say they feel that one was lacking.
Anyway, I'm sure you'll like it. Just be prepared to wait a loooooong time. You got one of the mods?

Otherwise, I always hear people highly recommend the Audioscape. Dude is reliable, builds on time, nails the sound and has a fair price.
Appreciate that. The MK1 is still a great machine though, and a bargain at the price they're sold for. Yes went for the Neve transformers. I already have the SilverBullet (has a fantastic Neve circuit), but interested to see how they play together. Haha yes, I have my waiting hat on :D

Audioscape SSL looks nice too, I'd have been tempted (along with Neko clone) if not for the functionality of the MK2; has everything I'm looking for.

You were correct about Softube support btw, already in touch and about to demo the software. Thanks again!
Old 26th July 2018
Quote:
Appreciate that. The MK1 is still a great machine though, and a bargain at the price they're sold for. Yes went for the Neve transformers. I already have the SilverBullet (has a fantastic Neve circuit), but interested to see how they play together. Haha yes, I have my waiting hat on :D

Audioscape SSL looks nice too, I'd have been tempted (along with Neko clone) if not for the functionality of the MK2; has everything I'm looking for.

You were correct about Softube support btw, already in touch and about to demo the software. Thanks again!
Cool, happy mixing then. BTW, have a Neko also, great one, too.
Old 22nd August 2018
Gear Head

Thanks for taking your time to do this. It's very appreciated!

I prefer the Console 1 and how it seem to give the most punch in the kick. On the back side might be that C1 sounds slightly more... plastic or clicky. BX SSL E sounds smooth, warm and, perhaps, with more of a depth than the rest. The one I like the least is SSLs own - Duende - which seems rather flat.

Anyhow, they all are very close and, imo, the decision between them would mostly be a case of personal preference and wallet.
Old 22nd August 2018
Gear Head

Double post...
Old 23rd August 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artean View Post
Thanks for taking your time to do this. It's very appreciated!

I prefer the Console 1 and how it seem to give the most punch in the kick. On the back side might be that C1 sounds slightly more... plastic or clicky. BX SSL E sounds smooth, warm and, perhaps, with more of a depth than the rest. The one I like the least is SSLs own - Duende - which seems rather flat.

Anyhow, they all are very close and, imo, the decision between them would mostly be a case of personal preference and wallet.
You're welcome - and thanx for reporting your findings.
Old 29th September 2018
The X Rack Silver Series blows me away every time I use it. Punchy, solid lows, enhance highs. BUT prior to using them I need to smooth the signal with the right mic, pre, use Softube Tape or UAD Studer to smooth things out. Then when I add the SSl I get magic.

Your right it's not as smooth as Neve and lacks the character. But once you have a nice color, the SSl is amazing to me.

Waves does have a solid low end but not like the hardware. I do prefer Waves low end over the BX, but find the UAD SSl to also have a solid low end that is solid
I do like thr Native 6 as well as on drums it does added this solid punch.

Last edited by Glenn Bucci; 30th September 2018 at 04:22 PM..
Old 12th November 2018
For me it's
Console 1
bx
Waves
Duende
Old 5th January 2019
Lives for gear

Just had a re-listen to this while comparing channel strips. I wish Metric Halo was in here too as that's an SSLish style sound.

Console 1 still wins it, with BX_SSL in second place. C1 is tighter and more defined, more spacious. Most certainly a preference rather than better/worse.

Thanks again!

Edit: Still waiting for the Stam Mk2

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search