The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

maskedman72
replies: 6,599 views: 1,886,540
Eigenwert 1 week ago

For those who may not be aware. Gearslutz has launched a modern chat application. Kick off the shoes and come in to chat about...

Synth Guru
replies: 0 views: 3,086
Synth Guru 3rd September 2019

Is the sound workshop yahoo group closed down? If not anyone have a link? I can’t find it at all:/

crzmky
replies: 6 views: 1,676
matsakis 7 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,690 views: 346,964
valeot 10 hours ago

Hello friends and strangers. Does anyone have experience (successful experience) distributing through DistroKid? I thought the...

PeckEffect
replies: 16 views: 1,887
chinesewhiteman 2 days ago

Hey all, I've been selling my used gear on ebay for years now, and have built a great reputation. 100% positive feedback,...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 23 views: 6,993
Shannon Adkins 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
AndreiPiatra 4 days ago

Me: we were working with a guitarist whose single coil had a Baadd hum so we got a braided copper wire connected it to the grt...

Sigma
replies: 29 views: 945
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

i have been on here, on and off, over the near past. depending on my current obsession, at the moment. my E-drum kit has sadly...

travis.farmer
replies: 0 views: 135
travis.farmer 1 week ago

Hi Anybody here who knows Russian and can translate a made-up word for me? The words are angelimalic and angelien. They are...

memristor
replies: 5 views: 318
DAH 1 week ago

So, some guy is trying to sell a (malfunctioning) TR-909 on eBay, asking a stupid amount of money for it, claiming it used to be...

regebro
replies: 2 views: 228
regebro 2 weeks ago

I just watched two different very well know "reaction/review" channels on YouTube. They called the new NAV album...

OBOYO
replies: 1 views: 302
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
MixedSignals 3 weeks ago

Yay, it is my 1000th post. I have been a member since 2007 and not searched for this target. During this time, I have...

nomoreflakes
replies: 2 views: 372
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I had some fun with...

Raddler
replies: 0 views: 359
Raddler 3 weeks ago

Hey has anyone had a placement from this or anyone here even use it? Is it legit? Thanks guys.

Realziment
replies: 21 views: 2,831
Thysta 4 weeks ago

Reaper is THE most fast, customizable and most efficient DAW and I've had them all. Now I am looking into the same kind of...

Musician
replies: 8 views: 1,063
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

A music publisher recommended Sentric as a great first step into getting my songs published. The "deal" seems very...

Mr Funk
replies: 2 views: 1,605
pat bond 29th April 2020

Hi everyone, especially Gearslutz Admins :) Is it possible for me to change my Gearslutz username, and have all my posts...

simonv
replies: 3 views: 1,274
Fay Smearing 29th April 2020

Just curious if other people check the post count here to influence how you weigh people's opinion. I do it, which is funny since...

mookmoof
replies: 4 views: 413
cubic13 26th April 2020

I need seem recommendations from a Zappa fan. I've got a few of his albums - Waka Jawaka, Hot Rats, Grand Wazoo, Filmore 1971,...

oedipus_complex
replies: 18 views: 1,386
PdotDdot 23rd April 2020

Thought I’d share this today, a rather chilling but important documentary, well done. It’s not what you might think....

realtrance
replies: 0 views: 191
realtrance 22nd April 2020

David Crosby: "I'm not cute. I'm difficult."

Sounds Great
replies: 1 views: 1,092
puremix.net 22nd April 2020
replies: 2 views: 1,072
puremix.net 22nd April 2020

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 abduction

carllock
replies: 3,246 views: 124,349
s wave 20th April 2020

Good day to all, I present to you 'The Keshanator' (aka profit making machine cooge). The Keshanator is an automatic song...

bloodsample
replies: 220 views: 53,497
Synth Guru 20th April 2020

Is anyone else amazed this crapass web site is so popular? First off, it's impossible to get rid of that "People you may...

bill5
replies: 14 views: 968
JoeyM 19th April 2020

Hey guys, I'm Simone (Nyroh), I'm a musician, mixing professional and music lover. I'm in doubt on the direction that my channel...

Nyroh
replies: 0 views: 202
Nyroh 19th April 2020

What's up guys, Just wanted to see if any of you are using iStandard Producers to submit to their opportunities, and if you've...

MikeSV
replies: 57 views: 2,608
Paypacktime 16th April 2020

Hi! I am a mixing engineer and beatmaker and i have a youtube channel for my beat uploads. I am thinking of making some...

ConstantineAb
replies: 0 views: 384
ConstantineAb 15th April 2020

Hey All, I really enjoy watching Rick's videos, but I am curious about something. Does he possess some sort of dark magic to...

Disgruntled-Inc
replies: 0 views: 249
Disgruntled-Inc 14th April 2020

Part of me is awed that he has turned his advice into such a lucrative business. The other part is shocked that so many people...

jakeblues
replies: 250 views: 64,125
Desire Inspires 12th April 2020

Just wondering what GS thinks about coffee in the studio, are there really any alternatives? Personally coffee just makes me...

Mr Society
replies: 120 views: 5,378
vsthalion 7th April 2020

This is the thread about words. Beautiful words, strange words, rare words, looking for words. Lacking words. Anything...

memristor
replies: 4 views: 285
PdotDdot 7th April 2020

David Bowie fans, thanks in advance! freshflowe PS: Found it, all good ("Let's dance"). PS2: I actually...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 1 views: 264
Synth Guru 7th April 2020

So, as being furloughed is now a thing, it currently means I have an unlimited amount of time to make music and I have managed to...

jak1211
replies: 1 views: 252
MixedSignals 5th April 2020

im 23 and have been working towards production/mixing/mastering since age 17. Got into vinyl as a teenager and wanted to...

ravecity24
replies: 0 views: 267
ravecity24 30th March 2020
replies: 309 views: 19,674
Sounds Great 29th March 2020

Anyone have pics of their pets making themselves feel at home in your studio? I'll catch these critters (my two cats) on my...

Jason Poulin
replies: 1,277 views: 182,733
Moose22 28th March 2020

Not to sure where to post this so I'm posting it here. I've noticed that many musicians have cats and other pets in their...

Zfalcon1
replies: 80 views: 5,863
Moose22 27th March 2020

Trying to figure out the lyrics of some of my all time favourite tracks by my all time favourite band Chrome. First, this...

memristor
replies: 16 views: 668
memristor 26th March 2020

So I just had a nap and I dreamed I was on a train and that train was "the train ride that is our life" and there on...

memristor
replies: 6 views: 723
memristor 25th March 2020

What is the one thing you like most about Gearslutz? Is it the digging out of how certain recordings were made? Or reminiscing,...

s wave
replies: 144 views: 5,938
s wave 25th March 2020

I am SO sick of entertainers like this spewing their political views down the viewer's throats, regardless of what it is. We're...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 601
mattiasnyc 24th March 2020

For the past few months I've taken a huge liking to Haribo Sour Gold-Bears. I believe it's become one of my favorite...

Synth Guru
replies: 36 views: 3,043
Derp 24th March 2020

From Rolling Stone. As the trial known on the docket as "Michael Skidmore vs. Led Zeppelin et al" kicked off its...

ido1957
replies: 54 views: 3,169
bill5 10th March 2020

I suppose all these mixing and mastering seminars include hat advice and counseling.

lame pseudonym
replies: 1 views: 456
memristor 28th February 2020

I wanted to drive up to Denver for that Synth Meet last month but I didn't make it. Seems like the best city in this time zone...

Astralform
replies: 102 views: 4,313
2 Headed Doctor 28th February 2020

I posted it in hip hop forum but my thread wasn't moved, it was deleted, I guess it made the mod angry or something, don't know...

N1Greg
replies: 2 views: 646
N1Greg 26th February 2020

to release on tape (casette), do you edit your tracks and pauses so that there is no (mot much) silent space left on the end of...

memristor
replies: 3 views: 576
Syn303 20th February 2020

I have a friend who is a singer who is interested in getting started - great voice but no songwriting experience. Can she go...

gregohb
replies: 8 views: 6,744
fwrunner 17th February 2020

Stop writing and releasing yo' cheesy '80s-retro-Top-Gun-meets-Vanglis' crap. The market has moved on. Chill EDM is where it's...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 643
telecode 15th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search