The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

maskedman72
replies: 6,576 views: 1,858,458
EMMST 4 weeks ago

For those who may not be aware. Gearslutz has launched a modern chat application. Kick off the shoes and come in to chat about...

Synth Guru
replies: 0 views: 1,136
Synth Guru 3rd September 2019

Are most experienced vocalists good at whistling too? Does whistle practice develop breath and pitch control?

Renie
replies: 2 views: 292
Don Solaris 12 hours ago

I'm researching RCA New York's history prior to 1970 and have come across two engineers, Bob Simpson and Ray Hall, both did a lot...

aprilt
replies: 0 views: 84
aprilt 19 hours ago

As artists many of you have run into people who use drugs/ alcohol in and out of the studio and many of you probably use...

noah nelson
replies: 54 views: 1,601
memristor 1 day ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,625 views: 327,520
rob S 2 days ago

I got this message via the studio instagram today. Universal Audio made a post about the new Apollo X series and I commented on...

andersmv
replies: 15 views: 621
adrianww 3 days ago

I hophe this thread is allowed cause it's technically gear anyone already got one of these Librem Phones, or planning to get...

memristor
replies: 3 views: 309
theblue1 6 days ago

I used to look at Gearslutz a lot, but now the YouTube app on my iPhone brings me so much joy and knowledge. Since I’m watching...

channelite
replies: 0 views: 232
channelite 6 days ago

Some may think this post don't belong here, but ultimately its the best place for it. Plus I tried to post this in "Pro...

Infa
replies: 72 views: 2,755
theblue1 1 week ago

I truly love the work Warren’s done on his YouTube channel, but, have noticed a definite turn of late away from the detailed...

bgood
replies: 0 views: 308
bgood 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
newspapers 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 757
Sounds Great 1 week ago

Right, because what could possibly go wrong? Sounds more like an accident waiting to happen. Brilliant man,...

Sounds Great
replies: 1 views: 360
AfterViewer 1 week ago

make the headline read : "augmented creativity - AI for creative processes" are you already using it?

memristor
replies: 19 views: 904
memristor 2 weeks ago

iTunes and Amazon are the biggest digital music distributors. But an Indie artist cannot sell music there, alone. One needs a...

ciperlone
replies: 67 views: 10,697
theblue1 2 weeks ago
replies: 305 views: 17,589
Sounds Great 3 weeks ago

I am learning about mixing. I would like to see some quality examples of what NOT to do. Go wild. Thanks.

NoteKnotion
replies: 37 views: 2,633
Scragend 3 weeks ago

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 abduction

carllock
replies: 3,141 views: 106,902
s wave 3 weeks ago

Anyone having issue listing eBay in classifieds? Netflix shows that have many seasons have huge sections of dialog compared to...

Amsoily
replies: 1 views: 705
Amsoily 3 weeks ago

I've found that my clients often don't understand studio terms and processes, so I wrote up a comprehensive guide for my...

evoltap
replies: 20 views: 1,533
Saxplayerz 3 weeks ago

I'll spare you the details but long story short my POS washer that was only 2 yrs old is history. It was a "Hotpoint"...

bill5
replies: 21 views: 936
hello people 3 weeks ago
replies: 10 views: 616
Fay Smearing 3 weeks ago

if you don't know Bill...well you should https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcPTFXzh0LQ

Sanchez
replies: 2 views: 550
Sanchez 3 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 598
Sounds Great 4 weeks ago

Afternoon all, I was just wondering if perhaps there was a discord server for this community at all? It could be quite...

devontodetroit
replies: 4 views: 1,222
audiospecific 4 weeks ago

What is the one thing you like most about Gearslutz? Is it the digging out of how certain recordings were made? Or reminiscing,...

s wave
replies: 119 views: 3,457
s wave 4 weeks ago

Fire ball candy is like crack for studio engineers and producers. I’ve been to the point of getting and unboxing my...

carllock
replies: 10 views: 1,032
lame pseudonym 17th October 2019

For fun, whats the worst thing you said, about the artist, the music or whatever, that the artist heard, either through a talk...

KingsX
replies: 5 views: 612
Dlane 9th October 2019

Hello group ! I 'm the founder of the sound effects library Soundsnap.com but I have a new business idea I wanted to ask the...

anastazio
replies: 6 views: 476
Sonny Casanovas 8th October 2019

So many sites are changing their webpages (Ebay, Reverb, DropBox, etc.) and it is getting harder and harder to navigate their...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 2 views: 665
Thomas W. Bethe 6th October 2019

Does anyone know or remember a video of a British sounding guy (I think) in his home studio talking about mixing? It was a...

hello people
replies: 1 views: 935
hello people 5th October 2019

I'm an Aussie. We screwed up for sure, but Stokes effort cannot be denied. That was the best game of Test Match Cricket I've...

stixstudios
replies: 61 views: 1,558
Monkey Man 25th September 2019

What are everyones thoughts on Reverb.com? I just had my third deadbeat buyer experience. Reverb seems to be attracting an...

theo aronson
replies: 1 views: 687
RBHan 22nd September 2019

Think the title says it all. We live in a culture of "what's in for me if I do that" and of "how much can I take...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 4 views: 852
MixedSignals 22nd September 2019

Feel free to weigh in here Of course I’m talking about the mild stuff like a little reefer or coke. Any stories you have...

Realigion
replies: 206 views: 7,963
psycho_monkey 13th September 2019

Good times are ahead. Or bad, considering the possibilities that probably will dumb down the music creation process as seen from...

Muied Lumens
replies: 23 views: 1,652
monomer 12th September 2019

Has anyone used wordpress to build a website to sell your music? If anyone has I would like to know your thoughts on it after...

StillCrazy
replies: 53 views: 2,529
Olds77421 11th September 2019

The new layout sucks, but now they just took away the ability to search for specific image sizes. Why!?

Derp
replies: 1 views: 854
Jeff Hayat 6th September 2019

To my fellow Madrid Gearslutz - I am currently traveling in Madrid from San Francisco, California. I would love to grab a drink...

electric
replies: 0 views: 861
electric 5th September 2019

For the past few months I've taken a huge liking to Haribo Sour Gold-Bears. I believe it's become one of my favorite...

Synth Guru
replies: 29 views: 2,154
Synth Guru 4th September 2019

Hurricane Dorian is about to smash is in Florida!! May all our synths be protected by maybe a higher force if you believe in...

Kja
replies: 33 views: 2,123
Bignatius 1st September 2019

There goes a couple of thousand... :( money that could’ve bought gear... DAMN

MichaelDroste
replies: 2 views: 681
Brent Hahn 31st August 2019

So far, I haven't used my artist name as my gearslutz user name, but now I'm considering a new artist name and also changing my...

Polarelch
replies: 42 views: 2,438
bmanzer 26th August 2019

Hi, I have no better idea as to where to post this question, so here goes: Does anyone have any clue as to what lyrics...

audioforce
replies: 11 views: 1,840
sonichermit 24th August 2019

For anyone who wants to and does make music, you as a recording artist are to bring the art, by way of your voice e.g....

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 734
FreshProduce 24th August 2019

Good day to all, I present to you 'The Keshanator' (aka profit making machine cooge). The Keshanator is an automatic song...

bloodsample
replies: 219 views: 51,983
phantompower9 23rd August 2019

This is a question I've pondered over several lifetimes, apparently. gooof Richard Wagner was arguably a brilliant composer,...

syntonica
replies: 58 views: 1,637
syntonica 20th August 2019

I just purchased one of the Soyuz 013 Fet microphones. I realize these are handmade in Russia. I tested a demo unit over the...

ihate100bees
replies: 1 views: 910
DistortingJack 18th August 2019

I've been recording a lot of hipsters over the past few years and almost all of them have this really bizarre singing habit that...

GoldenBear
replies: 149 views: 6,938
creegstor 18th August 2019

Not much to say, just look at this guy :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwJHVHAEjQ

AndreiPiatra
replies: 2 views: 1,408
Brent Hahn 18th August 2019

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good quiet refrigerator (North America). We just moved into a new place and every 45...

mhurwitz
replies: 15 views: 1,478
Bushman 17th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search