The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Gear free zone - shoot the breeze

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

replies: 6,341 views: 1,750,994
Quetz 2 weeks ago

I just noticed that "stupidest things you have ever heard during a session" has 1980 replys and a shocking 316,260...

replies: 11,550 views: 177,299
Ardis 14 minutes ago

So what's the strangest thing you've sampled? I've relied on my own field recordings for quite a few years now.. hard to...

replies: 8 views: 388
peterbaide 5 hours ago

I am feeling nostalgic at the moment so thought I'd see what others might like to share about various concerts they have...

replies: 6 views: 362
PdotDdot 20 hours ago
replies: 21 views: 391
teknatronik 1 day ago

Scientists are saying Musk's Tesla is going to influence possible life on Mars. They're saying it's the most contaminated object...

Nate Wade
replies: 10 views: 603
joeq 1 day ago

I own a home production studio gone way too far. I make a few bucks here and there but certainly not quitting my day job. I am a...

replies: 3 views: 335
Oxhammer 2 days ago

Hey folks, hope this forum is the right one for this annoying stuff. In April 2017 (!) I bought a set of vinyl for 85$ from a...

replies: 10 views: 402
BarcelonaMusic 2 days ago

Lot`s `o them! This one is fun! FRZJMamvkgg This one too, I can`t tell if he`s using a Chapman or an octaver. Either way, you...

replies: 6 views: 306
BarcelonaMusic 2 days ago

And I'm not talking about, look at how cool I am, I'm so detailed oriented. The debilitating kind that frustrates you and gets...

replies: 7 views: 340
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

So no one else seems to care so I am going to bring this discussion here! Excuse my absence from this place as I try to finish my...

replies: 69 views: 1,744
FreshProduce 3 days ago

What is the thinking here on the best place to buy and sell gear? I don't think I am the first one to notice that some folks...

replies: 39 views: 2,893
ponzi 3 days ago

I am heartbroken. It never even occurred to me that a new car might not have a CD player. I guess I'm going to have to...

replies: 59 views: 1,171
mikefellh 4 days ago

I'm a little worried about playing Houston first after watching them Sat and today. But I was worried about the Nevada game and...

replies: 16 views: 379
onewire 4 days ago

Is it fair to ask if the general public, and by the general public, I mean the majority of people listening/buying Songs listen...

replies: 28 views: 598
herecomesyourman 5 days ago

Interesting article. Mostly an opinion piece, but it presents a compelling argument. Though it would really be a shame to see the...

replies: 14 views: 463
toowrongfoo 5 days ago

I'm sure I haven't seen this one on GS What would I use as a 'finish' on a fender telecaster to preserve someone's signature?...

replies: 0 views: 221
FreshProduce 5 days ago

This is electronic music relevant because Vangelis's Blade Runner score inspired many readers of this subforum. Here's the press...

replies: 951 views: 50,410
Synth Guru 6 days ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good quiet refrigerator (North America). We just moved into a new place and every 45...

replies: 7 views: 357
Synth Guru 6 days ago
replies: 157 views: 7,446
Synth Guru 6 days ago

. . . and asks, "what is this thing called 'rock and roll' that I keep hearing about?" You can pick only one song from...

Mr. Whirly
replies: 20 views: 651
Bob Ross 1 week ago

I was watching some Bowie videos/media that my friend has.(he's a huge fan/collector). I have always liked Bowie but man what a...

replies: 13 views: 444
nightchef 1 week ago

As chrisso said to me in another Thread, gearslutz has never been just about the gear, so I'll ask a question not about gear ...

replies: 81 views: 1,322
hhamilton 1 week ago

Part of me is awed that he has turned his advice into such a lucrative business. The other part is shocked that so many people...

replies: 244 views: 43,488
Taurean 1 week ago

phillysoulman participated in YouTube

replies: 0 views: 247
boombapdame 1 week ago

Hey Gearslutz!!... Question: How much awareness do you have about Blockchain Technology? ...and the benefits it could give to the...

replies: 12 views: 860
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

....and now for something completely different The colour of sounds What colours do you associate with different...

replies: 4 views: 341
FreshProduce 1 week ago

Really? I will admittedly say, I was a skeptic at first. But this whole clones for the masses has me off of the fence. Not sure...

Analog Rob Lowe
replies: 21 views: 928
mikefellh 1 week ago

If you're interested in vintage recording techniques, you may be interested in the PBS documentary "American...

replies: 2 views: 333
PdotDdot 1 week ago

What a god-awful movie. It's been weeks and I'm still not over how bad it was. I didn't think it could get much worse than TFA,...

replies: 3 views: 610
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

Saw this on TBD and had to share it, "When your washing machine lays down the best beats..." JukinVideo - When your...

replies: 5 views: 420
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

I have actually embarked on this suicide mission, there's a file of many thousands of words on the hard drive here... the...

replies: 8 views: 335
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

I have been offered a Grotrian Steinweg upright piano. Even though it's for free and research on line says the company made and...

replies: 9 views: 446
MuddiGonzales 2 weeks ago

This is music related in that one person has brought my music related activities to a screeching halt. I'm known for being Mr....

Nate Wade
replies: 15 views: 601
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

Now remember mods - cannabis is now legal in several states and many countries. I would like to gather some qualitative data on...

replies: 590 views: 12,099
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

When I say 3rd world country in music what I mean is only the top 1% really make that worthwhile money. While the rest are just...

replies: 13 views: 1,004
bebo 2 weeks ago

I have just bought a house. Options are: Give up studio and gain the opportunity to release a record a month, but have to...

replies: 1 views: 259
rasseru 2 weeks ago

I am having way too much fun over at another forum I am part of with this, so I thought I'd start one here. Go ahead, ask me...

replies: 276 views: 11,530
mikefellh 2 weeks ago

What do you think about aging/ageism in Hip Hop? I know it reflects society's overemphasis on youth culture but since my late...

replies: 13 views: 510
Dub dubs 2 weeks ago

Not that many people from this generation can appreciate such performers.. But who do you prefer, what works by them are your...

replies: 13 views: 378
creegstor 2 weeks ago

In the context and beyond of TV talent shows what you do think about the me, too (not that one) phenomenon of music? I'm not...

replies: 53 views: 905
BuffaloBill 2 weeks ago

Who started this mess of leaving out the space? There should be a space between the numerical value and unit symbol. Like...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 5 views: 432
Geoff_T 2 weeks ago

What is the meaning of your GS handle?

replies: 114 views: 6,493
RunnyKine 3 weeks ago

Never knew, agent didnt know I liked to record stuff...but just off the double garage was a music studio...not huge, maybe...

replies: 22 views: 1,124
kcearl 3 weeks ago

Being an XM radio listener, I can`t help but put "Hair Nation" in my favorites because I grew up with them. C.C....

replies: 25 views: 591
creegstor 3 weeks ago

Well this was news to me anyways. For years, I`ve been wondering "is this normal in this area? Why is it so dusty all the...

replies: 11 views: 649
BarcelonaMusic 3 weeks ago

Well.. the 'saddest song' thread took off pretty quick but hasnt had a bite in a couple days.. So let's start the 'happiest...

replies: 39 views: 829
radiospace 3 weeks ago

What can we do as users and for that matter all the makers of these electronic instruments, to become more environmentally...

replies: 220 views: 3,867
Rob Ocelot 3 weeks ago

Lol like the title says are there any particular songs from the 80s where you know the engineer/producer/band were on their fair...

replies: 15 views: 519
creegstor 3 weeks ago

So.................. Anyone else laugh even half as much as I did? Or should we just.. ya know.. brush this one under the...

replies: 5 views: 408
crestifer 3 weeks ago

nngggggg heh Cute girls derping : theCHIVE

replies: 1 views: 120
Derp 3 weeks ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search