The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Gear free zone - shoot the breeze

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

maskedman72
replies: 6,319 views: 1,744,587
joeq 3 weeks ago

Being an XM radio listener, I can`t help but put "Hair Nation" in my favorites because I grew up with them. C.C....

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 14 views: 305
didlisquat 1 hour ago

Well.. the 'saddest song' thread took off pretty quick but hasnt had a bite in a couple days.. So let's start the 'happiest...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 105
soundebler 1 hour ago
replies: 150 views: 6,973
Sounds Great 6 hours ago

Having been on this forum for a few months now (at first as a lurker with no account and having had an account since October),...

skira99
replies: 68 views: 2,603
Frank_Case 11 hours ago

Well this was news to me anyways. For years, I`ve been wondering "is this normal in this area? Why is it so dusty all the...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 9 views: 425
BarcelonaMusic 16 hours ago

About those Golden State Warriors! Pretty spiffy. Not sure if it can keep up. Pretty sure once they get to the cubans, the...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 59 views: 3,960
lovessuperstrats 1 day ago

I just noticed that "stupidest things you have ever heard during a session" has 1980 replys and a shocking 316,260...

fastlane
replies: 11,441 views: 173,144
cavern 2 days ago

What is the thinking here on the best place to buy and sell gear? I don't think I am the first one to notice that some folks...

ponzi
replies: 35 views: 2,384
didlisquat 2 days ago

Let's cut straight to it. What's the saddest song you've ever heard? Although many come to mind.. I nominate Toni...

FreshProduce
replies: 108 views: 2,372
Hexachords 2 days ago

Now remember mods - cannabis is now legal in several states and many countries. I would like to gather some qualitative data on...

Gusss
replies: 399 views: 10,229
12tone 2 days ago

Was on the "databits" YouTube channel, and one of the videos they just posted was about a soundsheet (aka flexi disc,...

mikefellh
replies: 4 views: 370
joeq 4 days ago

I can't stands no more! My last three package deliveries looked like they went through hell to get to my front door. First...

Nate Wade
replies: 3 views: 368
joeq 4 days ago

Who's excited?!!!! dfegad shiee gooof shiee gooof Chicago Bears represented here!!!! Let's hear it football fans ....

Soldier777c
replies: 2,233 views: 27,714
lovessuperstrats 4 days ago

Hi there... Finished with college.. Got the job... Put my music on hold for years but want to get back at it. Have a small...

subeco
replies: 28 views: 790
subeco 4 days ago

Hey guys, I'm into beatmaking for a long time now but recently got my first official website and have a little question about...

pixel.beatz
replies: 1 views: 333
ANR2011 4 days ago

Ok, so this exists. YouTube Pretty sure this is the work of the devil. You're welcome, and I'm sorry.

FreshProduce
replies: 0 views: 197
FreshProduce 4 days ago

This is electronic music relevant because Vangelis's Blade Runner score inspired many readers of this subforum. Here's the press...

Entrainer
replies: 950 views: 49,955
jeremy.c. 5 days ago

From Vulture: http://i.imgur.com/zgR286Cm.jpg In both music and manner, Quincy Jones has always registered — from afar, anyway...

theblue1
replies: 45 views: 1,152
Unclenny 5 days ago

Am I the only one who feels that an artist is as relevant or irrelevant as they want and/or choose to be?

boombapdame
replies: 37 views: 931
BarcelonaMusic 1 week ago

I have some friends who have a small independent record label. They had interest in releasing songs from a band who had some...

gurkin
replies: 55 views: 2,686
philsaudio 1 week ago

When I say 3rd world country in music what I mean is only the top 1% really make that worthwhile money. While the rest are just...

varun213
replies: 12 views: 814
Noisewagon 1 week ago

Ok.. well this just blew my mind. Enjoy! YouTube

FreshProduce
replies: 2 views: 292
durfnap 1 week ago

This will reverberate across the world, The change we seek begins with you. Tesla To Construct Virtual Solar Power Plant Using...

Temple of Light
replies: 2 views: 430
Temple of Light 1 week ago

Ok. Now maybe I'm the only person that wants to start an epic thread that will last generations (in tech generations are like dog...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 276 views: 20,718
mrdelurk 1 week ago

Never knew, agent didnt know I liked to record stuff...but just off the double garage was a music studio...not huge, maybe...

kcearl
replies: 19 views: 908
kcearl 1 week ago

What a god-awful movie. It's been weeks and I'm still not over how bad it was. I didn't think it could get much worse than TFA,...

mattiasnyc
replies: 0 views: 413
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

Have you guys seen the new Diet Coke commercial? ESPN is running it like mad, apparently Hulu is to. Something about it is...

newguy1
replies: 43 views: 1,265
12tone 1 week ago

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 abduction

carllock
replies: 1,986 views: 59,133
toowrongfoo 2 weeks ago

Hey Gearslutz!!... Question: How much awareness do you have about Blockchain Technology? ...and the benefits it could give to the...

vyero
replies: 9 views: 619
memristor 2 weeks ago

I had a interesting idea delivered by the great idea factory in the sky, {no, not GOD, I'm talking about the sattelite network...

Temple of Light
replies: 1 views: 339
boombapdame 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
memristor 2 weeks ago

I am having way too much fun over at another forum I am part of with this, so I thought I'd start one here. Go ahead, ask me...

KamandaSD
replies: 274 views: 11,202
lemix 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I could use your help to find out if : there is or isn't duty paid on an US made gear being shipped back to the US...

lemix
replies: 0 views: 312
lemix 3 weeks ago

You can go all day saying it isn`t, but it`s what keeps a warm roof over your head and food in your stomach. Yes, there are...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 243 views: 4,744
memristor 3 weeks ago

Part of me is awed that he has turned his advice into such a lucrative business. The other part is shocked that so many people...

jakeblues
replies: 242 views: 42,220
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some help with this... To all the self employed composers in the USA, how do you deal with medical...

ohwell
replies: 1 views: 382
Raellic 3 weeks ago

Share your experiences regarding music education.

boombapdame
replies: 29 views: 1,210
Unclenny 3 weeks ago

I know, "you kids get off my lawn" but I really have just become a hater. More **** to list than I can even try to...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 855 views: 33,072
Bender412 3 weeks ago

I have a friend interested in learning the trade, and he asked me if I knew anything about The Recording Connection Audio...

slow records
replies: 68 views: 77,384
doom64 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Gusss 3 weeks ago

Time to get serious about the vocals. Develop the technique, refine the voice. There are lots of online singing tutorials and...

musicus
replies: 8 views: 1,278
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, been checking out some stores online with the EZ payment plans. I noticed alot are doing it, but found some that at...

Electronica03
replies: 30 views: 72,408
Clevercynic 4 weeks ago

I've been thinking about this topic for a long time. Does smoking weed help or hinder music creativity. As we all know alot of...

Jazzy Alz
replies: 309 views: 11,360
Noisewagon 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search