The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Gear free zone - shoot the breeze

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,515
Views: 2,515
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

maskedman72
replies: 6,346 views: 1,762,266
myles 3 weeks ago

Okay so my fiance is next to me watching random documentary footage on African wildlife. One video in particular was discussing a...

FreshProduce
replies: 10 views: 478
FreshProduce 3 hours ago

I just noticed that "stupidest things you have ever heard during a session" has 1980 replys and a shocking 316,260...

fastlane
replies: 11,598 views: 181,268
tINY 14 hours ago
replies: 182 views: 8,307
jeremy.c. 1 day ago

No matter what way I try, I always have a hard time recalling certain ideas from the past.. Im starting this thread to get ideas...

Realziment
replies: 4 views: 358
Realziment 1 day ago

We have "The Edge".."Sting".."Slash"..can`t think of more off the top of my head right now..for...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 11 views: 357
cavern 1 day ago

Anyone read the autobiography? A personal favorite of mine for sure. The way he went about it makes you feel as if he's your...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 312
Robby in WA 2 days ago

Looking for a good history/reference of motown, and as may be expected, interested in the business, the artists, the recordings,...

ponzi
replies: 0 views: 326
ponzi 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
ionian 3 days ago

I thought I'd try Bandcamp, since CD baby is really flaky. First download I got this notification: So I get less...

faramita
replies: 32 views: 3,312
5thCircle 3 days ago

lol , i noticed it's during mix bounces and session breaks..extra screens for the win..i'm not usually on here when im not in the...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 573
BarcelonaMusic 4 days ago

Hello I am trying to upgrade my default car stereo for my 2002 Ford Escape. So far I have: Pioneer FH-X830BHS Receiver...

DreamWarrior
replies: 2 views: 395
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Part of me is awed that he has turned his advice into such a lucrative business. The other part is shocked that so many people...

jakeblues
replies: 245 views: 44,843
KillerJoe 1 week ago

If guys with sandals program our future....OMG :amaze: Let's stay awake! w1NxcRNW_Qk

color
replies: 169 views: 3,077
toowrongfoo 1 week ago

I was doing a bit of passive listening on one of those streaming radio stations that none of us will ever admit to tuning in to....

johnny nowhere
replies: 5 views: 327
johnny nowhere 1 week ago

Im dropping this in here (and a few other forums) as its popped up in my radar inbox. Ive no affiliation apart from membership...

mfx
replies: 0 views: 280
mfx 1 week ago

I bought some amber knobs for my Heritage guitar from StewMac and I got a shipped email notice but they never came. It...

cavern
replies: 1 views: 275
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Going through some old photo's. What a sight this thing was. Truly huge! Just by chance I was driving to San Fransisco that...

Sounds Great
replies: 1 views: 276
Sounds Great 1 week ago

Not like my all time favorite band or anything, but Pearl Jams "Ten" will forever bring back memories and a LOT of...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 4 views: 338
BarcelonaMusic 1 week ago

Yeah stupid pet peeve. Just FYI. :)

bill5
replies: 91 views: 1,826
Kaatza Music 1 week ago

I was just reading this article from Bloomberg that was posted in the Music Business Articles section, and it says I've...

xamatsni
replies: 45 views: 1,102
theblue1 1 week ago

One of the easiest times to listen to music is while on the computer posting here or doing various other things across the net,...

jackadam
replies: 21 views: 653
toowrongfoo 1 week ago

Oh I know, people moan about Taco Bell all the time. But I like it. So I decided to have whatever those advertised Nachos are...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 121 views: 5,018
lovessuperstrats 1 week ago

About those Golden State Warriors! Pretty spiffy. Not sure if it can keep up. Pretty sure once they get to the cubans, the...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 68 views: 4,575
lovessuperstrats 1 week ago

Hey music peeps! I wrote and co produced a song with somebody. I gave him the mixdiwn to riff over. he now wants to record vocals...

verse7
replies: 0 views: 316
verse7 1 week ago

What are some of your favorite brews from around the globe?

Tapeworm
replies: 167 views: 6,001
tINY 1 week ago

My two pass times are all things audio and fishing. Been doing more fishing lately to ease my mind and find stress relief. At the...

bisszerk
replies: 36 views: 1,169
FreshProduce 1 week ago

Only just watched all this on Netflix. Most fascinating industry docu I've ever seen. Loved it. Covers a lot of ground.

Quetz
replies: 8 views: 640
Licudi 1 week ago
j0j04256 2 weeks ago

What's the best find you've ever come across at a yard sale? Im talkin' about that time when 'the seller had no idea what they...

FreshProduce
replies: 4 views: 422
phaqu 2 weeks ago

What is the thinking here on the best place to buy and sell gear? I don't think I am the first one to notice that some folks...

ponzi
replies: 65 views: 3,715
ponzi 2 weeks ago

Hey folks, hope this forum is the right one for this annoying stuff. In April 2017 (!) I bought a set of vinyl for 85$ from a...

romanxtk
replies: 12 views: 613
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Go Aztecs!

I'm a little worried about playing Houston first after watching them Sat and today. But I was worried about the Nevada game and...

onewire
replies: 37 views: 731
toowrongfoo 2 weeks ago

Hello I am conducting research into the human emotional response to music. I have generated a survey asking for emotional...

Ninja_Edit
replies: 3 views: 456
memristor 2 weeks ago
FreshProduce 2 weeks ago

The stupidest thing you've heard thread is gutbusting, but what about the stupidest thing you've done in a session? I reckon I...

aevan
replies: 447 views: 95,317
andersmv 2 weeks ago

Is it fair to ask if the general public, and by the general public, I mean the majority of people listening/buying Songs listen...

jerrydpi
replies: 48 views: 1,017
chrisso 2 weeks ago

Lot`s `o them! This one is fun! FRZJMamvkgg This one too, I can`t tell if he`s using a Chapman or an octaver. Either way, you...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 7 views: 498
Macky 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good quiet refrigerator (North America). We just moved into a new place and every 45...

mhurwitz
replies: 8 views: 469
WSand123 3 weeks ago

So no one else seems to care so I am going to bring this discussion here! Excuse my absence from this place as I try to finish my...

Looneytune
replies: 78 views: 2,210
Dana_T. 3 weeks ago

Who's excited?!!!! dfegad shiee gooof shiee gooof Chicago Bears represented here!!!! Let's hear it football fans ....

Soldier777c
replies: 2,235 views: 28,692
12tone 3 weeks ago

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 abduction

carllock
replies: 2,001 views: 61,403
GeorgeHayduke 3 weeks ago

Interesting article. Mostly an opinion piece, but it presents a compelling argument. Though it would really be a shame to see the...

kadeemusic
replies: 22 views: 744
newguy1 3 weeks ago

I don't know where to post this question so I'll just post it here. Mods please feel free to move this to where it should...

mtl777
replies: 17 views: 1,005
psycho_monkey 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search