The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
3 People unfriended you
Old 8th March 2013
Lives for gear

3 People unfriended you

What the %$# does this mean? I am not on facebook anymore. I am truly hurt and going to lock myself in a darkroom and call a...see below ............ how do I get the messages to stop?
Attached Thumbnails
3 People unfriended you-wambulance.jpg  
Old 8th March 2013
Gear Guru

If I ever liked you in the first place, I would tell you how to get them to stop. Instead, I prefer that you suffer. That doesn't mean that we're not still friends, though.
Old 8th March 2013
Lives for gear

At least you weren't unfriended on GS. That's way more serious.

Wait, I see you have no friends except for your alt. It would be traumatic if your own alt defriended you. You might need drugs.
Old 8th March 2013
It's a phishing attack. Facebook never tells you when you've been unfriended. Some unsavoury types are attempting to get FB login details from you...

Getting it to stop will be like trying to get the cream out of your coffee.
Old 10th March 2013
Lives for gear

I really don't care. I watch my wife spend hours every night on facebook. Which is fine by me. It is rather funny the e mails and the things they say to promote responses. Someone made a poke at you. You have a request for a new semi gay friendship. If I ran a sight I would have things like. Someone said your're an asshole. Someone wants to poke you and his name is Tim,
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search