The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 21st October 2011
  #181
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Flyers get hammered by the Caps last night Sloppy play and turnovers And why is Scott Hartnell still on the team???

Peace
Both our teams had crap nights. The media in T.O is ridiculous. Before the loss to the Bruins they said the Leafs had improved, after the loss they say the Leafs are crap. 1 game does not make you crap. Now in terms of a coaching decision I'm starting to wonder.Dressing your backup,putting in a rookie D and dressing 2 enforcers against the stanley cup champs!!! WTF are you thinking Wilson?
Also I think it's safe to say T.O. lost the Kessel trade. Seguin is bigger,stronger and with the same upside as Kessel and over time he'll be better defensively. So Burke blew that one but he's made a bunch of really good moves and he did smoke Calgary in the Phaneuf deal.
Is Hartnell playing his way out of the league?
Old 21st October 2011
  #182
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
I thought Hartnell was a hard working player. No?
He works hard but he's got "hands of cement",can't skate and turns the puck over among other thingsheh I'm really lik'n Wayne Simmonds

Peace
Old 22nd October 2011
  #183
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
He works hard but he's got "hands of cement",can't skate and turns the puck over among other thingsheh I'm really lik'n Wayne Simmonds

Peace
Simmonds has been a real surprise. I love it when these guys come out of nowhere and make a contribution.
Old 22nd October 2011
  #184
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Simmonds has been a real surprise. I love it when these guys come out of nowhere and make a contribution.
Yep, he's a perfect fit for the Flyersheh I see Hartnell getting less ice time because of Simmonds Will see.

Peace
Old 22nd October 2011
  #185
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

Nice game last night. Pavelski seems to be the only one playing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz.com
Old 22nd October 2011
  #186
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsonic View Post
Nice game last night. Pavelski seems to be the only one playing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz.com
Dude, It was the DEVIL'S...

Peace
Old 22nd October 2011
  #187
Man I didn't even watch hockey last night, let's all go on the chat during the game.
Old 22nd October 2011
  #188
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Man I didn't even watch hockey last night, let's all go on the chat during the game.
Love to man but I have to work tonight. I tried to get them to move the session to Sun night, because of the game, but no go.
I won't be able to concentrate...
Old 23rd October 2011
  #189
Leafs win! Jets win!
Old 23rd October 2011
  #190
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

I'm not that impressed with Bryzgalov just yet. It seems like he has problems seeing thru screens.Granted a lot of the goals he has given up were of deflections The Flyers D has to play a hella lot better in front of him

Peace
Old 24th October 2011
  #191
I was completely unaware of Claude Giroux's offensive skills. I guess dealing Richards away just made room for him there. Talk about depth.
Old 24th October 2011
  #192
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
I was completely unaware of Claude Giroux's offensive skills. I guess dealing Richards away just made room for him there. Talk about depth.
Giroux's a BEAST i'm still waiting for JVR to show up Sorry dude but going with my boyz tonight Hockey Fights Cancer game. Lot's of purple rally towels
Peace Bro
Old 24th October 2011
  #193
Get to work at home tonight so it's Hockey and editing!
Leafs vs Flyers.Second big test for the Leafs and without Reimer.
Can't wait to see Jagr and Philly.
RMX...keep in touch during the game if you can,
Jordan I'll be here all game if you want to dis the Flyers!!
Old 24th October 2011
  #194
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Get to work at home tonight so it's Hockey and editing!
Leafs vs Flyers.Second big test for the Leafs and without Reimer.
Can't wait to see Jagr and Philly.
RMX...keep in touch during the game if you can,
Jordan I'll be here all game if you want to dis the Flyers!!
I'm mixing my buds band in the parking lot then going inside to watch the game from a Cadillac suite Life's Good

Peace
Old 24th October 2011
  #195
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
I'm mixing my buds band in the parking lot then going inside to watch the game from a Cadillac suite Life's Good

Peace
WTF!!! How'd you get a Cadillac suite and how can you mix in a parking lot?
Old 24th October 2011
  #196
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

It's a benefit for "Hockey Fights Cancer" The band plays for free. Maybe I'll get to hobknob with Parent,Hound and The Hammer lol
I see a lot of Leafs *******. Got to go.
Peace
Old 24th October 2011
  #197
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
It's a benefit for "Hockey Fights Cancer" The band plays for free. Maybe I'll get to hobknob with Parent,Hound and The Hammer lol
I see a lot of Leafs *******. Got to go.
Peace
Nice! Unfortunately I've just had a family emergency and I'll be missing the game. I'll catch the replay tomorrow.
Go Leafs Go!!
Old 25th October 2011
  #198
!OK plans changed again! Leafs score first but bad luck for Pronger!
Leafs just got called for high sticking.I predict a Flyer goal.
Old 25th October 2011
  #199
Told ya!. By the way the Leafs are the sort of team that breaks losing and scoring streaks for the other team. Seriously.
Old 25th October 2011
  #200
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Told ya!. By the way the Leafs are the sort of team that breaks losing and scoring streaks for the other team. Seriously.
Dude,tell your guys to keep their sticks down OMG Hopefully Pronger's out for only two weeks Scary **** to see a big guy like that skate off in pain I'm sure he will be wearing a visor.

And Henge I got to hang with one of my childhood heros Dave "The Hammer" Schultz He still looks like he could playheh

Peace
Old 25th October 2011
  #201
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Dude,tell your guys to keep their sticks down OMG Hopefully Pronger's out for only two weeks Scary **** to see a big guy like that skate off in pain I'm sure he will be wearing a visor.

And Henge I got to hang with one of my childhood heros Dave "The Hammer" Schultz He still looks like he could playheh

Peace
It's amazing to me that these guys grow up wearing visors and then abandon them. So many unneccessary facial injuries to amazing athletes.
The reason why it wasn't a penalty is because Grabovski's stick rode up Prongers stick during the follow through. That was the first game that the Leafs got called for high sticking. Weird that there were so many high sticks in one game.
Gotta say if it wasn't for your backup goalie the game would've been ours imo.
F*****g JAGR!!! Man what a great pickup. Now that he has his NHL legs back he'll help the Flyers ,no doubt.
The Hammer...man those Flyers teams back then were NUTS! All the bench clearing brawls with the Hammer and Flyers Pounding the crap out of opposing teams while Clarke grinned his toothless grin...ahh the good old days.heh
So he's looking good huh? Great player. Did he come by and see your band?
Old 27th October 2011
  #202
Okay guys let us bring this into perspective regarding Jagr..

How many players come back at that age and play at that level?
A rarity indeed. RMX, I thought of you the whole time and how I'd respond and I got nothing.

I can't diss the Flyers or the Bruins. They're beauties but I think the main reason the score got run up like that is because Reimer wasn't in. Okay, next Leafs game, I'm gonna be here.
Old 27th October 2011
  #203
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Okay guys let us bring this into perspective regarding Jagr..

How many players come back at that age and play at that level?
A rarity indeed. RMX, I thought of you the whole time and how I'd respond and I got nothing.

I can't diss the Flyers or the Bruins. They're beauties but I think the main reason the score got run up like that is because Reimer wasn't in. Okay, next Leafs game, I'm gonna be here.
Dude
Yeh Jagr was a great find but where's the rest of the team especially the D Home resting in bed and goaltending

My son's going to the Jet's game tonight rolling with this Freak'n Cool
Attached Thumbnails
Nhl 2011/2012-unnamed.jpg  
Old 28th October 2011
  #204
Just watching Rangers/Leafs and they showed a highlight from Philly with Jagr making an amazing pass for a goal!! Amazing talent.
Go Leafs!
Old 28th October 2011
  #205
Who had more saves?
Old 28th October 2011
  #206
Who had more saves last night? I think I just watched the Bombers play the Eagles. For some humour, actually say the Jets beat the Flyers at hockey nine to 8.
Old 28th October 2011
  #207
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

WHERE THE **** IS THE D???
Old 28th October 2011
  #208
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
WHERE THE **** IS THE D???
He's Home Resting In Bed
Old 28th October 2011
  #209
They kept cutting to the Philly game to show the goals. Bizarro game. 17 goals.I'm gonna go check out the score sheet.
Leafs 4 Rangers 2. Excellent start for my Leafs!
Old 28th October 2011
  #210
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
He's Home Resting In Bed
Dude your team fvcking sucks, what kind of pro sports team surrenders points like that? Weak man.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump