The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 17th October 2011
COME ON JETS! 1-4 tonight! I kinda doubt it but whatever, I'd rather build a team than inherit a Stanley Cup Champion *cough Colorado*
Old 17th October 2011
Lives for gear

Atlanta was pretty solid last year until the last month or so of the regular season. I'm not sure what happened there.
Old 18th October 2011
Lives for gear

wow. i hope Florida panthers keep playing this way. power play is looking pretty good. scoring goals (giving up some too) and winning.

i know.. only 4 games or so in.. but hey.. gotta enjoy it while i can.. it's not like i can cheer the dolphins.
Old 18th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
COME ON JETS! 1-4 tonight! I kinda doubt it but whatever, I'd rather build a team than inherit a Stanley Cup Champion *cough Colorado*
Congrats on your first home win Against the Pen's yet. I'm impressedheh

Peace
Old 18th October 2011
Yeah congrats Jets!! Must feel good. Powered by some former Leafs too, Wellwood and Antropov on the first goal. I hear the crowd is nuts in the Peg!
Old 18th October 2011
Quote:
We got raped in the Kessel trade.. at least we won by a long rural Alberta mile in the Phaneuf deal but try telling that to my uncle in Calgary.
Does your Uncle think the trade was fair?
Old 18th October 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Does your Uncle think the trade was fair?
My Uncle thinks Calgary won that one.
Old 18th October 2011
Quote:
Yeah congrats Jets!! Must feel good. Powered by some former Leafs too, Wellwood and Antropov on the first goal. I hear the crowd is nuts in the Peg!

Yeah they played pretty well, Noel ripped his players a new one yesterday and I'm glad they responded. Props to Thorburn for finally getting into the first fight for the Winnipeg Jets.
Old 18th October 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Congrats on your first home win Against the Pen's yet. I'm impressedheh

Peace
They played really well, they kept the puck out of the middle lane in their own zone. Thank god cause if I have to watch them fumble around in the middle like that anymore I'm going to break something, very basic hockey knowledge there and none of them were abiding by it.

Leafs are still undefeated in regulation!
Old 18th October 2011
Jets/Leafs on Wed.!! What will you do jordanvoth?
Old 18th October 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Atlanta was pretty solid last year until the last month or so of the regular season. I'm not sure what happened there.
Well I was under the impression that Antropov would come out swinging after a summer training with Gary Roberts but it doesn't seem to be the case. Scheifele should be sent down, he's going to be good but it would be nice to see him play for our world juniors and develop more. Bogosian would make excellent trade bait, I could see Brian Burke giving up an arm and a leg for him. Buff should move up to forward. They'll tank this year (and probably a few more) but they'll rebuild. The building is sold out for the next five years anyways.
Old 19th October 2011
Quote:
Well I was under the impression that Antropov would come out swinging after a summer training with Gary Roberts but it doesn't seem to be the case. Scheifele should be sent down, he's going to be good but it would be nice to see him play for our world juniors and develop more. Bogosian would make excellent trade bait, I could see Brian Burke giving up an arm and a leg for him. Buff should move up to forward. They'll tank this year (and probably a few more) but they'll rebuild. The building is sold out for the next five years anyways.
I think Antropov's knees are a problem.I think he had surgery on both knees when he was with the leafs.
Old 19th October 2011
Lives for gear

Bruins lost to the Hurricanes again! Bumbs!
Old 19th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Bruins lost to the Hurricanes again! Bumbs!
Mo What's going on with your PP Ouch???

Up next for my boyz, the 4-0 Caps Ovie who Bring It On...

Peace
Old 19th October 2011
Lives for gear

They've been getting some really good opportunities early in every game, then I think they're getting pissed at themselves for not scoring then they fall off their game plan. Claude Julien said something this morning to the same effect.

They need to play Bruins hockey for 60 minutes regardless of what happens. That's how they won the cup!
Old 20th October 2011
Jets and Leafs tonight! Antropov and Wellwood return as well.
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
Jets/Leafs on Wed.!! What will you do jordanvoth?
I ran a high fever if that counts.. very happy with the outcome of the game too.
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
I think Antropov's knees are a problem.I think he had surgery on both knees when he was with the leafs.
He looks like a fridge on skates out there. He's still got great hands but god does he look aloof.
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
I ran a high fever if that counts.. very happy with the outcome of the game too.
You have the Flu? That would suck.
Leafs have to start having way better first periods or it'll be a repeat of last year. Tough win though, they fought for it.
Kessel into Boston tonight. Somehow I don't think he'll be getting 3 points against the B's.
I fear Chara...
Old 20th October 2011
Lives for gear

Bruins/Leafs tonight, the B's need a W!
Old 20th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Nice no-look pass from Kessel to Lupul... You didn't say who you were routing forheh

Peace
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
You have the Flu? That would suck.
Leafs have to start having way better first periods or it'll be a repeat of last year. Tough win though, they fought for it.
Kessel into Boston tonight. Somehow I don't think he'll be getting 3 points against the B's.
I fear Chara...
Yeah I've been running a fever for the past two days. Man, look at what they did to the B's last few games of last year. Kessel will get fired up man, it's gonna be a good one. James Reimer is going to have a great game, B's will be pushed around by our defense and we'll win.

Leafs win that one 5-2.
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
Nice no-look pass from Kessel to Lupul... You didn't say who you were routing forheh

Peace
I'm pleading the fifth. Cheered for every goal. It was a great game. Everything was good. Jets didn't lose, Leafs won, Jets looked very good, so did the Leafs and the Leafs are undefeated. It was good. Jets vs Sens tonight, Jets win 8-1. Hate the Sens.
Old 20th October 2011
Quote:
Bruins/Leafs tonight, the B's need a W!
I thought that was on Saturday? Man I'm at a friends house doing a potluck and there's no way in hell they'll be cool with me channel flipping to check that out. You're going down anyways.
Old 20th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
. You're going down anyways.
We'll see about that Iditarod boy!
Old 21st October 2011
Leafs meet the stanley cup champs!!
Old 21st October 2011
Quote:
We'll see about that Iditarod boy!
Oh REAL MATURE.

F**k!

I'm seriously pissed like the Winnebago man right now.

Old 21st October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Oh REAL MATURE.

F**k!

I'm seriously pissed like the Winnebago man right now.

Haha! can't win em all heh
Old 21st October 2011
Lives for gear

Flyers get hammered by the Caps last night Sloppy play and turnovers And why is Scott Hartnell still on the team???

Peace
Old 21st October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Flyers get hammered by the Caps last night Sloppy play and turnovers And why is Scott Hartnell still on the team???

Peace
I thought Hartnell was a hard working player. No?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search