The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 25th April 2012
  #1021
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Hopefully! Or I'll have to find a photo of Chara with a bag of golf clubs
Old 26th April 2012
  #1022
MoBeach, man you guys *&^%$ us on the Seguin deal. There is no way Kessel would be as physical a player as Seguin. That first goal he scored, he had his head driven into the ice and he sprang back up. Tough kid, Kessel not so much.
Old 26th April 2012
  #1023
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Hopefully! Or I'll have to find a photo of Chara with a bag of golf clubs
better find that picture!
Can't believe that the Caps are on to Round 2 and the Sharks aren't
Old 26th April 2012
  #1024
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

The Caps played well all series, whoever faces them next beware..
Old 26th April 2012
  #1025
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
MoBeach, man you guys *&^%$ us on the Seguin deal. There is no way Kessel would be as physical a player as Seguin. That first goal he scored, he had his head driven into the ice and he sprang back up. Tough kid, Kessel not so much.
A couple more Seguins and we'd still be in this thing.
Old 26th April 2012
  #1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
The Caps played well all series, whoever faces them next beware..
Man I feel bad for you! I was not expecting that. A shocker for sure. The B's played a ton of hockey the past 2 seasons. That might have been a factor. Your right the Caps did play well.
Old 28th April 2012
  #1027
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

What? All the cold weather teams are out of the playoffs, so everyone stopped posting?
Where's the Devil love and the Ovechkin fan boys?
Where's the appreciation for Mr Quick and the Flyers West? Where are the midwestern hockey fans?
Where's RMX? To busy worrying about Cliff Lee and your so-called goalie? :p
(Flyers are my pick now. Flyers - Blues Final)

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz App
Old 28th April 2012
  #1028
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsonic View Post
What? All the cold weather teams are out of the playoffs, so everyone stopped posting?
Where's the Devil love and the Ovechkin fan boys?
Where's the appreciation for Mr Quick and the Flyers West? Where are the midwestern hockey fans?
Where's RMX? To busy worrying about Cliff Lee and your so-called goalie? :p
(Flyers are my pick now. Flyers - Blues Final)

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz App
Been work'n brother Everybody in Philly are in hockey mode dude My boyz better shake the rust off for tomorrow And the Phillies are an after thoughtheh
GO FLYERS EAST !!!
Old 28th April 2012
  #1029
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Been work'n brother Everybody in Philly are in hockey mode dude My boyz better shake the rust off for tomorrow And the Phillies are an after thoughtheh
GO FLYERS EAST !!!
Caught a bit of Preds/Coyotes. what's the nhl going to do if the Coyotes win the cup!!LOL
RMX16 my man, please don't take this the wrong way but I gotta pull for the Rangers. I always loved Brad Park and I can't stand Bobby Clarke. ( that rhymes!!).
Plus if Byrzgalov plays the way he did against the Pens you guys are toast. If he performs then you guys have the series won.
Second round fever in Philly must be INSANE.
Old 28th April 2012
  #1030
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Caught a bit of Preds/Coyotes. what's the nhl going to do if the Coyotes win the cup!!LOL
RMX16 my man, please don't take this the wrong way but I gotta pull for the Rangers. I always loved Brad Park and I can't stand Bobby Clarke. ( that rhymes!!).
Plus if Byrzgalov plays the way he did against the Pens you guys are toast. If he performs then you guys have the series won.
Second round fever in Philly must be INSANE.
Who are the Coyotes?





Oh, you mean the Quebec Nordiques Mk2!! heh
Old 28th April 2012
  #1031
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Caught a bit of Preds/Coyotes. what's the nhl going to do if the Coyotes win the cup!!LOL
RMX16 my man, please don't take this the wrong way but I gotta pull for the Rangers. I always loved Brad Park and I can't stand Bobby Clarke. ( that rhymes!!).
Plus if Byrzgalov plays the way he did against the Pens you guys are toast. If he performs then you guys have the series won.
Second round fever in Philly must be INSANE.
It's all good brother It all comes down to goaltending and D The D played pretty damn good in front of Bryz for game six against the Pens
The rust factor worrys me a little bit.Will see!

And **** the Rangers!!!
Peace
Old 28th April 2012
  #1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
And **** the Rangers!!!
Peace
LOL! Love it!
Old 30th April 2012
  #1033
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

The Coyotes appear to be in an easy series against The Preds. We'll see!
Old 30th April 2012
  #1034
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Caught a bit of Preds/Coyotes. what's the nhl going to do if the Coyotes win the cup!!LOL
Carolina won it so it can't be that hard
Old 30th April 2012
  #1035
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Jonesy The Man

KNOCK!!!KNOCK!!!
Old 30th April 2012
  #1036
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Jonesy The Man

KNOCK!!!KNOCK!!!
Attached Images
Nhl 2011/2012-370373_778916336_579210107_n.jpg 
Old 1st May 2012
  #1037
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Attached Thumbnails
Nhl 2011/2012-522355_10150998081204325_770399324_12990518_1641713411_n.jpg  
Old 1st May 2012
  #1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
AAAAAAAALICE!! Great shot!
You worried about Bryz? There was some cheese around his net last game!
LOL. The Devils just don't have the firepower to keep up imo.
Old 2nd May 2012
  #1039
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
AAAAAAAALICE!! Great shot!
You worried about Bryz? There was some cheese around his net last game!
LOL. The Devils just don't have the firepower to keep up imo.
Funny after Bryz gets a standing O last night he lets in three Where's the FREAK'N D??? The Flyers were a little to CUTE last night too

Peace
Old 2nd May 2012
  #1040
BYRZZZZZ!! I worry about that crazy guy. Did not think that the Devils could play like that especially without Kovulchuk.
Old 2nd May 2012
  #1041
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
BYRZZZZZ!! I worry about that crazy guy. Did not think that the Devils could play like that especially without Kovulchuk.
Kovulchuk DOES NOT play D and he only skates when he wants to
You can't blame all those goals on him Where was the D???
Old 2nd May 2012
  #1042
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Kovulchuk DOES NOT play D and he only skates when he wants to
You can't blame all those goals on him Where was the D???
I meant offensively, no backcheck there. You want backcheck...Radulov.
That Keith Jones expose is EMBARASSING!! Playoffs buddy...how are his mates not pounding on him!!
Old 3rd May 2012
  #1043
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

I'm hating the Rangers
Old 3rd May 2012
  #1044
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
I'm hating the Rangers
It had to Gaborik too
Old 3rd May 2012
  #1045
Ha! Triple OT baby!!
Ranger/Flyers in Semi.
Bryz/Lundquist...ok I'll take that.
Old 3rd May 2012
  #1046
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Ha! Triple OT baby!!
Ranger/Flyers in Semi.
Bryz/Lundquist...ok I'll take that.
Bring it on!!!
Old 3rd May 2012
  #1047
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

I went to bed after the 3rd, there's no way I'm staying up that late to watch two teams I could care less about..
Old 4th May 2012
  #1048
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

Sorry Flyers :(

Kings up on the Blues! :thumbup:

Wait I picked the Blues for the finals. . .:p
Now I'm confused.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz App
Old 4th May 2012
  #1049
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsonic View Post
Sorry Flyers :(

Kings up on the Blues! :thumbup:

Wait I picked the Blues for the finals. . .:p
Now I'm confused.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz App
Bad Freak'n line change!!!

And Go Flyers WEST!!!
Old 4th May 2012
  #1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Bad Freak'n line change!!!

And Go Flyers WEST!!!
What a way to lose!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump