The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 1st April 2012
Lives for gear

Ottawa played tough today eh? They don't want to finish 8th and face the Rangers.
Old 1st April 2012
Lives for gear

Well boyz I can't freak'n wait for the first round to startheh
Old 2nd April 2012
Lives for gear

I watched clips of that brawl earlier That's going to be a great first round series! One team is going to come out of it tired!
Old 2nd April 2012
Lives for gear

B's beat the Rangers on their own ice!
Old 2nd April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
B's beat the Rangers on their own ice!
Nice job by your boyz yesterday Now if my boyz can only beat them tomorrow night
Peace
Old 2nd April 2012
Man can't wait for the playoffs. There's going to be some great hockey and some BRUTAL series.
I was going to cheer for the B's but I like what Torts has done in New York.
The Flyers, well I've always despised Bobby Clarke so I like cheering AGaINST them! Sorry RMX16.
It'll be interresting to see how teams try to shut down the Pens. Excellent team in Pitt.
Old 2nd April 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Well boyz I can't freak'n wait for the first round to startheh
Laviolette looked like he was going to cry he was so pissed!!LOL
Bad blood, good playoffs.
Old 3rd April 2012
Lives for gear

Sarah McLachlan at a Canucks game. At least it wasn't the Habs
Old 3rd April 2012
Quote:
Jordan I was all over him in the beginning of the season But he's picked up his game big time Now if only Briere would do the same
Peace
Dude, easy on Briere. That guy is MONEY come playoff time, like Sidney F**king Crosby when the team needs it. Unfortunately, as much as I love your team, your goaltending will likely fail you like a cheap piece of Behringer gear. Tough one, shoulda went after Schneider or even Chris Mason.
Old 3rd April 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
LOL! Great!
The 80's were worse! Ballard.
But...i've never seen a group of highly paid pros play with no pride like the Leafs are doing now. none.
Nuke em from space and start from scratch.
RMX16, thoughts?
Why The Leafs Suck And How They Can Be Fixed: Amazon.ca: A Strachan: Books

Actually had a copy of this book, lent it to a student but actually, the Leafs set a new record for longest win less drought at home. This is worse but I wasn't even alive until '89 so I don't know. Now they're going to win all their games for the rest of the season. They'll even look really good up until around November. They might even be first in the league like they were this year for the first month of the season. Then they will tank, and tank they will. Carlyle will get fired after a long drought in which the team plays with aggression and visceral desire to win not unlike the Care Bears. Fans will come up with something very clever that outdoes the Blue Jays chant and last years Waffle fest. Kessel's pay will have gone up rendering him hard to move to another team. Reimer you can flip a coin but with any luck at all he'll be mediocre. Gustaffson will step in and have a 4.0 GAA (if we're lucky, call an ambulance if we're not). Scrivens will come in, but Toronto isn't the friendliest of hockey markets to really suck in. Rynnas will back Scrivens up after he's been permanently damaged psychologically from constantly losing. Lupul will either legitimately get injured or he'll fake being injured so he doesn't have to play for Carlyle but his return after Carlyle's firing will be too little too late. His numbers will depend on Kessel's but won't matter much anyways. Burke will blow his first round pick on an American college player or he'll unwisely draft ANY OHL player from Ontario because he's **** scared of Don Cherry regardless of whether he is good or not. Grabovski is going to score 25 goals. All of them will be either the fourth goal in a 4-1 win or the only goal in a 8-1 loss because he's allergic to showing up when the team needs him and he's already making 5.5 million bucks a year. He might as well coast. Luke Schenn will probably be traded because he was never really part of Burke's plan anyway (Fletcher pick). He'll probably get something like Ron Hainsey or some other ten thumbed hog that played American college and a draft pick that he'll either trade or piss away. This is all assuming Kessel wants to stay which I can't imagine he does cause holy **** is it looking a little dismal in Toronto right now. I'll keep cheering but I'm by no means your typical "delusional Leafs fan". If you see a Leafs fan, be gentle. You're all so lucky to have a real NHL team run by consummate professionals who know how to run a team with good players on it. I'm pretty optimistic though.
Old 3rd April 2012
Lives for gear

Haha Behringer! That's a good one
Old 3rd April 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Why The Leafs Suck And How They Can Be Fixed: Amazon.ca: A Strachan: Books

Actually had a copy of this book, lent it to a student but actually, the Leafs set a new record for longest win less drought at home. This is worse but I wasn't even alive until '89 so I don't know. Now they're going to win all their games for the rest of the season. They'll even look really good up until around November. They might even be first in the league like they were this year for the first month of the season. Then they will tank, and tank they will. Carlyle will get fired after a long drought in which the team plays with aggression and visceral desire to win not unlike the Care Bears. Fans will come up with something very clever that outdoes the Blue Jays chant and last years Waffle fest. Kessel's pay will have gone up rendering him hard to move to another team. Reimer you can flip a coin but with any luck at all he'll be mediocre. Gustaffson will step in and have a 4.0 GAA (if we're lucky, call an ambulance if we're not). Scrivens will come in, but Toronto isn't the friendliest of hockey markets to really suck in. Rynnas will back Scrivens up after he's been permanently damaged psychologically from constantly losing. Lupul will either legitimately get injured or he'll fake being injured so he doesn't have to play for Carlyle but his return after Carlyle's firing will be too little too late. His numbers will depend on Kessel's but won't matter much anyways. Burke will blow his first round pick on an American college player or he'll unwisely draft ANY OHL player from Ontario because he's **** scared of Don Cherry regardless of whether he is good or not. Grabovski is going to score 25 goals. All of them will be either the fourth goal in a 4-1 win or the only goal in a 8-1 loss because he's allergic to showing up when the team needs him and he's already making 5.5 million bucks a year. He might as well coast. Luke Schenn will probably be traded because he was never really part of Burke's plan anyway (Fletcher pick). He'll probably get something like Ron Hainsey or some other ten thumbed hog that played American college and a draft pick that he'll either trade or piss away. This is all assuming Kessel wants to stay which I can't imagine he does cause holy **** is it looking a little dismal in Toronto right now. I'll keep cheering but I'm by no means your typical "delusional Leafs fan". If you see a Leafs fan, be gentle. You're all so lucky to have a real NHL team run by consummate professionals who know how to run a team with good players on it. I'm pretty optimistic though.
Or....we win the cup. See , glass half full.
Old 3rd April 2012
I've got Rye in my glass. I'll have whatever you're having.
Old 3rd April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Dude, easy on Briere. That guy is MONEY come playoff time, like Sidney F**king Crosby when the team needs it. Unfortunately, as much as I love your team, your goaltending will likely fail you like a cheap piece of Behringer gear. Tough one, shoulda went after Schneider or even Chris Mason.
Dude, this is going to hurt Hopefully JVR will be ready for the playoffs Our D is suspect without Grossman.That's wear the young guys come in to play
Flyers' Briere out indefinitely; Grossman 7-10 days
Old 3rd April 2012
Lives for gear

Mo, You got to love thisheh
Attached Thumbnails
Nhl 2011/2012-525600_424096200949454_100000472347694_1700869_711461888_n.jpg  
Old 3rd April 2012
Lives for gear

That's funny
Old 3rd April 2012
Quote:
Mo, You got to love thisheh
Oh man is that real?!! If it is that is hilarious, actually even if it isn't real.
Old 4th April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Oh man is that real?!! If it is that is hilarious, actually even if it isn't real.
Photoshopped
Old 4th April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
That's funny
Gives a whole new meaning to "hooking minor." Sorry,had to go thereheh
Old 4th April 2012
Lives for gear

The original sign read "I wish I only got two minutes for hooking"
Old 5th April 2012
Quote:
Dude, this is going to hurt Hopefully JVR will be ready for the playoffs Our D is suspect without Grossman.That's wear the young guys come in to play
Flyers' Briere out indefinitely; Grossman 7-10 days
Tough break man, hurting for ya. Man JVR is out?!?! I thought he was traded.
Old 5th April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Tough break man, hurting for ya. Man JVR is out?!?! I thought he was traded.
JVR took a puck in the foot(broken) He should be back by the first round hopefully
Old 5th April 2012
Lives for gear

who's JVR?
Old 5th April 2012
Quote:
who's JVR?
indeed.
Old 5th April 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
who's JVR?
James van Riemsdyk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 6th April 2012
Lives for gear

Anton Khudobin is starting in net for the B's tonight, he looks sharp so far! He has a Tim Thomas athletic style but more of a stand up goalie. 2-0 over Ottawa in the 2nd and Bergeron, Thomas, Chara and Boychuk didn't make the trip.
Old 6th April 2012
I'm watching Stamkos try to get 60 against the Leafs. he scored no.59 tonight!!
Old 6th April 2012
Lives for gear

Hate him when we play them, love him when we dont He speaks the truth
Old 6th April 2012
Tortorella did commentary for TSN in Canada before his gig with the Rangers.Very passionate guy who said what he felt.
Old 6th April 2012
Lives for gear

Sabres are out! Will the Capitals flop out in the 1st round or progress?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search