The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 12th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
I'm still thinking no playoffs for the Leafs. This was an easy way to pick up two points. Someone tell me who the Habs have that should be a threat to any team besides Price?
BRUTAL!! And on Sundin night. But you can expect this from a young team. Literally couldn't watch after the 4th goal.
Even if they do make the playoffs they'll get destroyed in the first round.
Great to see Sundin honoured last night though. He's my fave all time leaf.Strength,skill,smarts, great leader and loyal. It's the loyal part that screwed the leafs though.
Old 13th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Flyers just can't beat the Rangers WTF Got a new name the Flyers D "Cone Defense" cause they stand around like traffic conesheh I'm really missing Prongs
Peace
Rangers and Red Wings are going to be very tough to beat in the playoffs. I think Detroit just tied a 1978 Bruins record of 19 straight home wins.
Old 13th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Rangers and Red Wings are going to be very tough to beat in the playoffs. I think Detroit just tied a 1978 Bruins record of 19 straight home wins.
The Wings ar such a smart and classy org. It's a real pleasure to watch them and yeah, they'll be a contender as usual.
I can't believe Torts is getting the Rangers to perform like that. It helps that their goalie is playing brilliantly.Did not expect this type of season from the Rangers.
Old 14th February 2012
Lives for gear

We have the Rangers tonight, it's going to take a 61 minute effort
Old 14th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
We have the Rangers tonight, it's going to take a 61 minute effort
Dude Take care of those A-holes for me, since we can't beat themheh
How many penalty miles are you think'nheh
Peace
Old 15th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Dude Take care of those A-holes for me, since we can't beat themheh
How many penalty miles are you think'nheh
Peace
Not many in the 1st, just give them time.
Old 15th February 2012
Lives for gear

Well so much for that..
Old 15th February 2012
Quote:
Well so much for that..
LOL! So here's something weird, the Leafs have lost 4 in a row and are STILL IN 8th PLACE!! Washington has tanked at the same time so that's the main reason. It's like we're floating in a losing limbo, not gaining, not losing.
Old 15th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
LOL! So here's something weird, the Leafs have lost 4 in a row and are STILL IN 8th PLACE!! Washington has tanked at the same time so that's the main reason. It's like we're floating in a losing limbo, not gaining, not losing.
The Leafs need to look at it as a good omen and start playing better before the Caps do! We have the Habs tonight so hopefully we can get back on track.
Old 16th February 2012
Quote:
The Leafs need to look at it as a good omen and start playing better before the Caps do! We have the Habs tonight so hopefully we can get back on track.
Man I LOVE seeing that the habs lost, especially to the B's or us. Satisfaction guarateed.
The boys pulled out of their 4 game losing streak...thank god the Caps are sucking at the right time!
Old 16th February 2012
Lives for gear

If the season ended today you would get the Rangers. Get out of 8th man!
Old 17th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Man I LOVE seeing that the habs lost, especially to the B's or us. Satisfaction guarateed.
You're telling me! The Montreal fans cheered when Chara caught a puck on the chin that put him face down. When the season is over I'm going to their team forums and I'm gloating because they failed to make the playoffs! heh
Old 17th February 2012
Lives for gear

What to hell happen to the Sabre's WOW...heh You gota love Simmonds 25 stitchs in the pre game skate (puck in the face) and scores two goalsheh Props to Max Talbot too for his two goals. I love the Grinders!!!

Peace
Old 17th February 2012
Quote:
If the season ended today you would get the Rangers. Get out of 8th man!
If we get in it won't matter who we get! Part of the learning process for a young team, getting destroyed in the playoffs.heh
What bass is that. I'm going to change my avatar to my Ken Smith CR5G...
Old 17th February 2012
Quote:
What to hell happen to the Sabre's WOW...heh You gota love Simmonds 25 stitchs in the pre game skate (puck in the face) and scores two goalsheh Props to Max Talbot too for his two goals. I love the Grinders!!!

Peace
Grinders baby. Every championship team seems to have those grinders that really raise their game come playoff time.
Sabres..who knows, just one less team for the Leafs to worry about! LOL
Old 18th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
If we get in it won't matter who we get! Part of the learning process for a young team, getting destroyed in the playoffs.heh
What bass is that. I'm going to change my avatar to my Ken Smith CR5G...
It's a custom built P/J, I bought the wood and hardware and shipped it to a luthier/builder in Sacramento. Active Bartolini electronics with active/passive switch, Basslines, and Hipshot tuners and tremolo. Great tone, it'll sound like a P-bass, Jazz bass or a Rickenbacker. I sold my Pedulla recently and invested some of the cash in a new ESP 6er.
Old 18th February 2012
Lives for gear

The new Flyers theme song
Old 19th February 2012
Oh man Leafs are getting destroyed by Vancouver.
Old 19th February 2012
Quote:
It's a custom built P/J, I bought the wood and hardware and shipped it to a luthier/builder in Sacramento. Active Bartolini electronics with active/passive switch, Basslines, and Hipshot tuners and tremolo. Great tone, it'll sound like a P-bass, Jazz bass or a Rickenbacker. I sold my Pedulla recently and invested some of the cash in a new ESP 6er.
Gorgeous bass! I'll post a pic of my Smith.
Old 19th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Gorgeous bass! I'll post a pic of my Smith.
I played a Smith 5 string once, I liked the feel and tone.
Old 19th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
The Bruins song should be Down With The Sickness
Old 20th February 2012
Lives for gear

The Bruins need to get their heads out of their collective asses before the rest of the pack catches and passes them in the standings.
Old 20th February 2012
Quote:
BRUTAL!! And on Sundin night. But you can expect this from a young team. Literally couldn't watch after the 4th goal.
Even if they do make the playoffs they'll get destroyed in the first round.
Great to see Sundin honoured last night though. He's my fave all time leaf.Strength,skill,smarts, great leader and loyal. It's the loyal part that screwed the leafs though.
Braver man than I am, I quit that one after 2-0 and didn't even peek at the beating they took on Saturday. Jets are tied with them for eighth now, my predictions are coming true unfortunately. Now, here's a good one, will Ron Wilson FINALLY get ****canned after this? Cause from where I sit, he's got the horses to get it done. What's the deal? He sits Schenn on a night where he has family out to see him in Edmonton? I think this guy is a cancer. Get rid of him.

Gave my pair of tickets to Fridays game against the B's to my folks. They had a great time. Good game. I was predicting 6-1 Bruins but the Jets actually won back to back.
Old 20th February 2012
Quote:
You're telling me! The Montreal fans cheered when Chara caught a puck on the chin that put him face down. When the season is over I'm going to their team forums and I'm gloating because they failed to make the playoffs! heh
Totally joining you, leave me a link and your handle. We should all go flood their forum. Fvck the Habs.
Old 20th February 2012
Quote:
Totally joining you, leave me a link and your handle. We should all go flood their forum. Fvck the Habs.
For a second I thought you guys were headed to The Forum!! I'm thinking " man they're gonna get their butts kicked"...
Old 21st February 2012
Lives for gear

I can understand why they don't like Chara, but mainly I think they're jealous because they're a bunch of midgets playing in Montreal. Cheering someone getting injured is a little sadistic though..
Old 22nd February 2012
Canadiens de Montreal

Signing up now.

PM me for my handle on that forum.

This is going to be fuuuuuun.
Old 22nd February 2012
Quote:
Wow that is awful.

I'm pulling for your boys tonight. I can't have the Jets take the Leafs spot in the playoff hunt or I won't ever hear the end of it.
Old 22nd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Canadiens de Montreal

Signing up now.

I couldn't find a thread on it. There was one about the game in question but it was locked.
Old 22nd February 2012
Quote:
Canadiens de Montreal

Signing up now.

Alright count me in!! Stupid habs....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search