The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 5th February 2012
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Nope. To where
My friend told me like last week that briere got traded to nashville for weber. I checked and nothing plus I found out that briere is hurt so it is not possible. Plus they are possibly trading JVR to the leafs for schen. I do not know if nashville is willing to break up the great duo of weber and suter but if they got a dominant scorer it would be worth thinking about.

P.S. Im a devils fan so do not think I was the flyers to get weber or schen.
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

PHILLY!!!
Quote:
Nope. To where
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandSteamer View Post
My friend told me like last week that briere got traded to nashville for weber. I checked and nothing plus I found out that briere is hurt so it is not possible. Plus they are possibly trading JVR to the leafs for schen. I do not know if nashville is willing to break up the great duo of weber and suter but if they got a dominant scorer it would be worth thinking about.

P.S. Im a devils fan so do not think I was the flyers to get weber or schen.
I'd send Briere and JVR and a prospect for Weber in a heartbeat Oh thats right we need a goalie too I still don't know witch one of are goalie's are going to show up from game to game

Peace
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
WTH is happening in Philly.
Rmx16, your boys ley me down.
Soft freak'n GOALTENDING WTF
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

The Bruins are sucking lately too! They got shut out by Carolina of all teams and played hard against Pitt yesterday but lost.
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

B's just beat the Caps 4-1 heh
Old 5th February 2012
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
I'd send Briere and JVR and a prospect for Weber in a heartbeat Oh thats right we need a goalie too I still don't know witch one of are goalie's are going to show up from game to game

Peace
I feel like if you guys get into the playoffs Bryz will be great. He is one of the best goalies in the history of the playoffs. I don't know why you guys would trade JVR he is having a bad year so his stock is low, if they waited till next year they could get a lot for him.
Old 7th February 2012
So the Leafs play the Oilers tonight. Wonder if Gagner can get another 3 or 4 points tonight!! 11 points in 2 games...wow.
Old 7th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
So the Leafs play the Oilers tonight. Wonder if Gagner can get another 3 or 4 points tonight!! 11 points in 2 games...wow.
Wow is right What a beastheh
Old 7th February 2012
The Bruins' +/- is...+69?? That's nuts.
Old 7th February 2012
Jordanvoth's got a game tonight!
Old 7th February 2012
Just on my way to the MTS Center. Wearing the Leafs alternate. Photo diary will follow. Very giddy in camp Jordan right now.
Old 8th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
The Bruins' +/- is...+69?? That's nuts.
It was higher, they've given up more goals per game lately.
Old 8th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Just on my way to the MTS Center. Wearing the Leafs alternate. Photo diary will follow. Very giddy in camp Jordan right now.
You can feel the energy through the tv! Great rink.
Old 8th February 2012
****!
Old 8th February 2012
Quote:
****!
I hear ya! At least they didn't lose any ground. Buds looked TIRED last night.
Looked like the rink was jumping though.
Old 9th February 2012
What happened to the B's!!! The Isles have been doing that to great teams lately.
RMX16 you and I have a meaningful clash tonight. I wanna see your Flyers go down tonight! We have to contain Giroux and company. We're lucky Prongs isn't back
ahhhh I just realized I'm going to miss at least the first 2 [email protected]#$%^& session...gets in the way of my Leafs!!
Old 9th February 2012
Lives for gear

Everyone gets slammed here and there Last night was our turn. The good news is they usually rebound after getting embarrassed.
Old 9th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
What happened to the B's!!! The Isles have been doing that to great teams lately.
RMX16 you and I have a meaningful clash tonight. I wanna see your Flyers go down tonight! We have to contain Giroux and company. We're lucky Prongs isn't back
ahhhh I just realized I'm going to miss at least the first 2 [email protected]#$%^& session...gets in the way of my Leafs!!
I'm just curious to see which Flyers goaltender shows up tonight
Old 9th February 2012
Here's some shots from Tuesday. Now to the rest of the league our MTS Center maybe seem a little small but there is an advantage. These shots are as nosebleed as it gets. This is from the very top row. Pretty amazing, I took a bunch more I'll add later.
Attached Thumbnails
Nhl 2011/2012-winnipeg-20120207-00267.jpg   Nhl 2011/2012-winnipeg-20120207-00270.jpg   Nhl 2011/2012-winnipeg-20120207-00269.jpg  
Old 9th February 2012
Quote:
Here's some shots from Tuesday. Now to the rest of the league our MTS Center maybe seem a little small but there is an advantage. These shots are as nosebleed as it gets. This is from the very top row. Pretty amazing, I took a bunch more I'll add later.
Nice! what are the banners?
Old 10th February 2012
Well I'm glad I missed that one!! I'm not even going to watch the rebroadcast. It was a chance to move up and we (they) blew it.
Old 11th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Well I'm glad I missed that one!! I'm not even going to watch the rebroadcast. It was a chance to move up and we (they) blew it.
Dude you missed Scotty Hartnell's Gordie Howe hat trickheh

Peace
Old 11th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Dude you missed Scotty Hartnell's Gordie Howe hat trickheh

Peace
Man weren't you on hartnell's ass at the begining of the season?heh
Old 12th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Man weren't you on hartnell's ass at the begining of the season?heh
Yep but he's picked up his gameheh
Old 12th February 2012
Lives for gear

The leafs look like **** tonight. Jeez. Horrible game tonight. Unless you're from Montreal.
Old 12th February 2012
Quote:
Nice! what are the banners?
From memory they are....

North Division Champions x2
Mike Keane 12 (played his last years on our AHL team)
Western Conference Champions

last one I don't know..

Talk about a bed****ting tonight eh?
Old 12th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by boon View Post
The leafs look like **** tonight. Jeez. Horrible game tonight. Unless you're from Montreal.
I'm still thinking no playoffs for the Leafs. This was an easy way to pick up two points. Someone tell me who the Habs have that should be a threat to any team besides Price?
Old 12th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm still thinking no playoffs for the Leafs. This was an easy way to pick up two points. Someone tell me who the Habs have that should be a threat to any team besides Price?
I hate Subban but he does have a great shot.
Old 12th February 2012
Lives for gear

Flyers just can't beat the Rangers WTF Got a new name the Flyers D "Cone Defense" cause they stand around like traffic conesheh I'm really missing Prongs
Peace

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search