The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 29th January 2012
Lives for gear

Why do Ottawa fans boo Toronto players so much?
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Chara, 108.8 mph slap shot! Goalies are going to start wearing reactive tank armor
I know! Imagine having to block that thing. It's progressively gotten faster over the past 5 years.
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
It's called the battle of Ontario. When the Leafs were making the playoffs they'd always face the Sens at some point.The Sens were always the better team in the regular season easily beating the Leafs. But when they met in the playoffs the Sens would always fold like a cheap tent. It was pretty interesting to watch.
So the Battle of Ontario was born and I think the Leaf fans were the first to start boooing Alfredson. So the Sens fans pay us back by booing our captain.
And there's also the fact that the rest of Canada hates Toronto.
Old 30th January 2012
Lives for gear

Well the Toronto dudes got the last laugh today! and the Slovaks.
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
It doesn't matter. Ottawa could have any roster they want, first round of the playoffs the Leafs would beat them.
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
So Crosby has vertabrae problems as well! Good news is he might be back for the playoffs.
Yawn, change the record. I think he's done for good at this point.

Also, Drake sucks, hard. Even by hiphop standards.
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
It doesn't matter. Ottawa could have any roster they want, first round of the playoffs the Leafs would beat them.
It's funny because its true...
Old 30th January 2012
Lives for gear

Ottawa did make it to the finals in 06-07. I think Jimi Hendrix was still touring the last time Toronto made it that farheh
Old 30th January 2012
Quote:
Ottawa did make it to the finals in 06-07. I think Jimi Hendrix was still touring the last time Toronto made it that farheh
EASY...at least they won. I believe Stairway to Heaven was blasting the last time the B's won...before last year...
Old 30th January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
EASY...at least they won. I believe Stairway to Heaven was blasting the last time the B's won...before last year...
Toronto has more than Boston overall, but wasn't Stairway to heaven 1974?
Old 31st January 2012
Quote:
Toronto has more than Boston overall, but wasn't Stairway to heaven 1974?
According to wiki stairway was released dec 1971! actually that seems too early to me too. hmm
Just checked on the zep site and it was indeed 71!!
Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

Why is it that Flyers never show up when their playing the Jets
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
It seems to be the same thing with the Bruins, I think we finally took them last time!
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

It may have only been the Blue Jackets, but I enjoyed the Sharks offensive explosion last night.
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

How about that Grabovski-Kulemin-McCarther line ?

How about that goal by Boston last night (he shoots................................................... he scores !!!...) ?

How about Ken Hitchcock's caveman diet ?
Old 2nd February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Musicfan View Post
How about that Grabovski-Kulemin-McCarther line ?

How about that goal by Boston last night (he shoots................................................... he scores !!!...) ?

How about Ken Hitchcock's caveman diet ?
'Bout time the Grabovski line clicked!
What's the caveman diet?
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

It's basically what the caveman had naturally available. Berries, nuts, seeds, lean meat, leafy vegetables, etc. That's how Hitchcock said he lost weight and avoided obesity-related death.
Old 2nd February 2012
Quote:
That's because the Leafs weren't in the playoffs. No matter how horrible they are in the standings they will beat Ottawa in a best of seven.
Old 2nd February 2012
Quote:
No kidding man, a team like the Flyers has no business losing to our AHL team.

In another recent development, I have a pair of Leafs tickets for Tuesday. Never seen them play. I'm going to be like a 5 year old.
Old 2nd February 2012
Quote:
It's basically what the caveman had naturally available. Berries, nuts, seeds, lean meat, leafy vegetables, etc. That's how Hitchcock said he lost weight and avoided obesity-related death.
Also known as the Paleo diet.
Old 3rd February 2012
Quote:
No kidding man, a team like the Flyers has no business losing to our AHL team.

In another recent development, I have a pair of Leafs tickets for Tuesday. Never seen them play. I'm going to be like a 5 year old.
You lucky [email protected]#$%^&, who you going with!LOL. I saw the Leafs 2 years ago with my kid. Make sure you go to Burkie's dogs. The best in the city and a hell of a variety. Gourmet as well as basic dogs. The best I've had.
Old 3rd February 2012
Quote:
According to wiki stairway was released dec 1971! actually that seems too early to me too. hmm
Just checked on the zep site and it was indeed 71!!
Just to follow up on this. i went and listened to Zep 4 to see what 1971 sounded like. Totally forgot how magical that album is. Remarkable.
Still my fave is Houses of the holy.
Old 3rd February 2012
Quote:
You lucky [email protected]#$%^&, who you going with!LOL. I saw the Leafs 2 years ago with my kid. Make sure you go to Burkie's dogs. The best in the city and a hell of a variety. Gourmet as well as basic dogs. The best I've had.
I have them for Tuesday when they play here in Winnipeg. I haven't been out that way in a few years now. I'm going to go with my little brother. He'll be wearing a Glass Jersey, I got a Phaneuf one. Should be a great time.
Old 3rd February 2012
Quote:
I have them for Tuesday when they play here in Winnipeg. I haven't been out that way in a few years now. I'm going to go with my little brother. He'll be wearing a Glass Jersey, I got a Phaneuf one. Should be a great time.
Post pix if you can. It'll be interesting to see the standings at that point. Every game is so crucial at this point in the season. We haven't been in a playoff hunt like this in 7 years.
Old 4th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Nobody knows for sure that cavemen didn't eat big hunks of fat
Old 4th February 2012
Lives for gear

Lil Otav and me are going to the Flyers/Rangers game at the Garden tomorrowheh Should I be pack'n Hopefully will get home all rightheh
GO FLYERS !!!
Old 4th February 2012
Quote:
Lil Otav and me are going to the Flyers/Rangers game at the Garden tomorrowheh Should I be pack'n Hopefully will get home all rightheh
GO FLYERS !!!
lol! Unless they start playing soccer you should make it!! Word around the league is that you Philly fans are intimidating , to say the least.
The Leafs need a hand from the Flyers tonight, GO FLYERS
Old 4th February 2012
Quote:
The Leafs need a hand from the Flyers tonight, GO FLYERS
WTH is happening in Philly.
Rmx16, your boys ley me down.
Old 5th February 2012
Here for the gear

Has anybody been hearing rumors about Shea Weber getting traded?
Old 5th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandSteamer View Post
Has anybody been hearing rumors about Shea Weber getting traded?
Nope. To where

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search