The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 15th January 2012
Lives for gear

Dress Warm Brother!!!
Old 15th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Dress Warm Brother!!!
I'm Canadian. Toured across the great white north more than I'd like to remember. Hell I remember our whole tour bus froze solid in northern Saskatchewan, oil,antifreeze everything.
It was -35 celsius without the wind chill and I went to get an apple from the bus...in a t shirt! Idiot Canadian.heh
Old 15th January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
It was -35 celsius without the wind chill and I went to get an apple from the bus...in a t shirt! Idiot Canadian.heh
Numb from all that beer eh?
Old 15th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Numb from all that beer eh?
Nah just stupid!Leafs get the Rangers tonight without Lundquist...we have a chance.
Old 17th January 2012
Gear Head

go nuggets!
Old 17th January 2012
Lives for gear

Didn't know Don Cherry could play
Old 17th January 2012
Lives for gear

Any know if they are doing the fantasy draft thing for the All-Star this year?
Old 18th January 2012
Lives for gear

I don't know about fantasy drafts but I usually think about tall leather boots and garters. Not on me..
Old 18th January 2012
Fantasy!!!( said like Ricardo Montalban from Fantasy Island).
Haven't heard of any drafts.
That Cherry piano vid is hilarious. I get to see that guy every frikin saturday night. Buffoon
Leafs in 9th! It's going to be a long second half. One team has to implode for my buds to make it and I think it will be Florida, if it happens...
Old 20th January 2012
Lives for gear

The Flyers get POOPED on by the Isles last night. TOOO many defensive turnovers Can you say Shea Weber!!!

Peace
Old 20th January 2012
Lives for gear

Can you say SNIPE!!! Nice Goal
Old 21st January 2012
Quote:
What that means my friend is last year wasn't a fluke, and they want it again.
Didn't think last year was a fluke, slightly doubted them.

I believe I said they'd beat the habs in 3 in the first round.
Old 21st January 2012
Quote:
Didn't know Don Cherry could play
When he aired this a few weeks ago I died laughing.
Old 21st January 2012
Quote:
The Flyers get POOPED on by the Isles last night. TOOO many defensive turnovers Can you say Shea Weber!!!

Peace
Woah you did not just diss Shea Weber. You would love him in Philly and be honest. That's a player made for Philly or Boston.

I predict that the Leafs bottom and don't make the playoffs. Wilson might keep his job and Boston beats Vancouver in the finals again. Crosby makes a bunch of commercials for RBK, Sportcheck and talks about his concussion on a monthly basis saying he's getting better everyday. Ovi stays where he is, his teammates on the third line drag his sorry ass into the playoffs and get beat in four or five in the first round. Philly's goaltending fails them in the first or second. Trotz drags a team that has no business being in the playoffs into the second round.
Old 21st January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Woah you did not just diss Shea Weber. You would love him in Philly and be honest. That's a player made for Philly or Boston.

I predict that the Leafs bottom and don't make the playoffs. Wilson might keep his job and Boston beats Vancouver in the finals again. Crosby makes a bunch of commercials for RBK, Sportcheck and talks about his concussion on a monthly basis saying he's getting better everyday. Ovi stays where he is, his teammates on the third line drag his sorry ass into the playoffs and get beat in four or five in the first round. Philly's goaltending fails them in the first or second. Trotz drags a team that has no business being in the playoffs into the second round.
Philly sarcasm dude I want him BIG TIME!!!
Peace
Old 22nd January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
I predict that the Leafs bottom and don't make the playoffs.
hmmm not sure I like your tone young man.The leafs need a great 2nd half and they've had great 2nd halves the past 2 seasons.
Old 22nd January 2012
Lives for gear

Rangers beat the B's in OT, Ferrence got a 5 minute major for charging and the bad guys scored with 3 seconds left in OT
Old 22nd January 2012
hey Rob-

oh boy..Jagr. gotta be groin again or something.

but Simmonds! he owned that game tonight.

marty.
Old 22nd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty lester View Post
hey Rob-

oh boy..Jagr. gotta be groin again or something.

but Simmonds! he owned that game tonight.

marty.
Briere concussed yesterday JVR,Prongs And Matt Read has more goals (15) then Mike Richards (14). Lov'n the kid'sheh I want Shea Weber!!!
Peace Rob
Old 22nd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Rangers beat the B's in OT, Ferrence got a 5 minute major for charging and the bad guys scored with 3 seconds left in OT
Mo you really for a little payback in our barn today
Peace
Old 22nd January 2012
A glimpse into the life of a Leafs fan. Up until last night there was hope,glorious hope, that my buds would make the playoffs and get destroyed in the first round. If T.O. would've won and The Panthers won the Leafs would've been in 8th. Today we're in 9th and we're gonna start dropping. This was a season of true promise, but the pieces are still not enough. No #1 goalie, pourous D and mediocre coaching all lead to 10th place...again.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[email protected]#$%g Leafs.
MoBeach,Rmx16,jordanvoth,martylester.....why,why do I love the leafs.
Why go through this year after year.
Anyway it's at this time in the season when I choose another team to cheer for, just to make the season more bearable. So to that end I'm now cheering for the B's in the east and Detroit in the west.
Old 22nd January 2012
Quote:
Peace
Wish I got that game. I'vr got the day off and I'm watching Pens vs Caps.
Man those ol caps unis are fugly. Looks like the Habs jersey gone wrong!heh
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Peace
Haha! you were saying? heh

I didn't catch it as the Patriots and Ravens started at the same time. Looked like a wild one though.
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
A glimpse into the life of a Leafs fan. Up until last night there was hope,glorious hope, that my buds would make the playoffs and get destroyed in the first round. If T.O. would've won and The Panthers won the Leafs would've been in 8th. Today we're in 9th and we're gonna start dropping. This was a season of true promise, but the pieces are still not enough. No #1 goalie, pourous D and mediocre coaching all lead to 10th place...again.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[email protected]#$%g Leafs.
MoBeach,Rmx16,jordanvoth,martylester.....why,why do I love the leafs.
Why go through this year after year.
Anyway it's at this time in the season when I choose another team to cheer for, just to make the season more bearable. So to that end I'm now cheering for the B's in the east and Detroit in the west.
pretty good choice
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

I'm starting to think the NHL wants to eventually get rid of ALL hitting. This latest suspension of Ferrence looked like almost nothing to me, the guy wasn't even facing the boards at the time he was bumped, the incidental contact resulting from both players going for the puck resulted in Ferrences skate hitting the other guys skate so he lost balance and went face first into the boards.

I've seen much worse in the past with no penalties or suspensions. It's a fact that there's a lot of concussions but it's also a contact sport. Players are getting bigger and stronger, do you think that's a factor?
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
A glimpse into the life of a Leafs fan. Up until last night there was hope,glorious hope, that my buds would make the playoffs and get destroyed in the first round.
There's a lot of season left, it's up to them to find the magic they had earlier in the season, it always comes down to the players and they need to realize how much resolve and preserverance it takes to do well and stay in the top 8.
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

I'm glad we paid 51 mil for nine yrs and a no-trade cause to boot. WTF!!!
Peace
Old 23rd January 2012
Quote:
I'm starting to think the NHL wants to eventually get rid of ALL hitting. This latest suspension of Ferrence looked like almost nothing to me, the guy wasn't even facing the boards at the time he was bumped, the incidental contact resulting from both players going for the puck resulted in Ferrences skate hitting the other guys skate so he lost balance and went face first into the boards.

I've seen much worse in the past with no penalties or suspensions. It's a fact that there's a lot of concussions but it's also a contact sport. Players are getting bigger and stronger, do you think that's a factor?
Let's hope it's just the pendulum swing. They go too far one way and then bring it back to a happy medium. Remember clutching and grabbing?
But yeah, they're allot of questionable calls lately. That being said you still have to keep your head up or you will get smoked. Buddy may get suspended but you'll still get smoked.
Old 23rd January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm glad we paid 51 mil for nine yrs and a no-trade cause to boot. WTF!!!
Peace
Who's that?
Old 24th January 2012
Lives for gear

" The Universe "

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search