The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 3rd December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Very encyclopedic...but it doesn'tt change the fact that we have another B's Leafs tonight!heh
Our #1 goalie is in tonight which may or may not be a good thing. Tough team to have your first game back against.
Looking forward to it! Krejci just got his 3 year extension so I'm sure he'll be his old self tonight.
Old 3rd December 2011
Lives for gear

flyers ducks game.. wow. flyers looking scrappy! jagr's one timer was a laser
Old 4th December 2011
Lives for gear

Kings fall at home to the Habs. With about 40 seconds left Subban broke a guys stick with a slash, of course no call!
Old 4th December 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Kings fall at home to the Habs. With about 40 seconds left Subban broke a guys stick with a slash, of course no call!
Hate it when the Habs lose. Rask in net, hmmmm might be the break we need.
I only get to see the first period then it off to work!
I hope your B's cave tonight MoBeach, my Buds need it...
Old 4th December 2011
I cant stand Rene Rancour! Vibrato from hell
Old 4th December 2011
Oh come on. Leafs can't beat the B's !!!
I'm gooing to watch the replay tomorrow and see what went wrong. From what I saw in the first, Boston looked like the stanley Cup champs and the Leafs looked like a 6,7 or 8th place team.
Old 4th December 2011
Lives for gear

We were jamming tonight and had a small TV going in the corner as usual, from what I saw it looked like a good game. All the Bruins attack, it doesn't seem to matter what their positions are they all create offense.
Old 4th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon View Post
flyers ducks game.. wow. flyers looking scrappy! jagr's one timer was a laser
One word "GIROUX"... I love this kid...
Peace
Old 4th December 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
One word "GIROUX"... I love this kid...
Peace
no joke. what a finisher! really loving Read too. what
a contributer. i say we sit Pronger til 2 weeks before
the playoffs. Mezaros is unreal! what a great pick-up
he's been. but we clearly need Pronger back there
when the games really count!

m.
Old 4th December 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty lester View Post
i say we sit Pronger til 2 weeks before
the playoffs.

m.
At his age that's not a bad idea!!
Old 5th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty lester View Post
no joke. what a finisher! really loving Read too. what
a contributer. i say we sit Pronger til 2 weeks before
the playoffs. Mezaros is unreal! what a great pick-up
he's been. but we clearly need Pronger back there
when the games really count!

m.
Marty
28 days till the "Winter Classic" I'll be there with Lil Otav he's ****'n stoked. I'll miss the alumni game on NYE cause I gots to work GooDolls

Peace
Rob
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

Boston at Pittsburgh tonight, it'll be a tough one!

As a side note the league board of governors met today and will meet again tomorrow and the realignment is at the top of the agenda. 2/3 have to vote on Winnepeg moving west and one or more teams moving east. I guess a number of things can happen..
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Boston at Pittsburgh tonight, it'll be a tough one!

As a side note the league board of governors met today and will meet again tomorrow and the realignment is at the top of the agenda. 2/3 have to vote on Winnepeg moving west and one or more teams moving east. I guess a number of things can happen..
Who ya lik'n Mo?
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Who ya lik'n Mo?
I'd like to see Detroit come to the east.
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

Terrible officiating, Pitt just finished their 2nd 5-3 PP. Luckily it's still 2-0 B's heh. Great goaltending too!
Old 6th December 2011
Quote:
Marty
28 days till the "Winter Classic" I'll be there with Lil Otav he's ****'n stoked. I'll miss the alumni game on NYE cause I gots to work GooDolls

Peace
Rob
Man you and Otav are lucky guys! The winter classic...really!! I'd love to be there. You and your kid will remember it your whole lives.
Old 6th December 2011
Quote:
Terrible officiating, Pitt just finished their 2nd 5-3 PP. Luckily it's still 2-0 B's heh. Great goaltending too!
Yeah the B's are the best team in the league right now, imo. Deep , tough team. If they stay healthy they can repeat.
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

It was a fast game last night, the B's took it 3-1. In the 3rd Crosby collided with his own guy and limped off the ice.
Old 6th December 2011
Quote:
It was a fast game last night, the B's took it 3-1. In the 3rd Crosby collided with his own guy and limped off the ice.
Yeah i saw the Crosby collision,looks like the jewels got some polishing!!
Old 6th December 2011
Lives for gear

The new four conference format is a done deal. Conference C is basically the northeast division with the two Florida teams thrown in. I think it would have made more sense to put the Rangers and Islanders in C, but what do I know

Governors adopt radical four-conference realignment plan - NHL.com - News
Old 7th December 2011
What I don't get is what The Wings did to piss off Bettman. They're better off than they were, but still go from Minnesota to Dallas! They'd be better off in the division with the Leafs and Buffalo. Man I'd love to see Detroit 4 times a year, great team.
Old 7th December 2011
RMX I heard some bad news about Prongs today. On our noon hockey show( this is ontario!! ;-) ) the analysts heard that the "virus" that Prongs has is actually post concussion symptoms from that Grabovski slash to the head and eye!!
Old 7th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
RMX I heard some bad news about Prongs today. On our noon hockey show( this is ontario!! ;-) ) the analysts heard that the "virus" that Prongs has is actually post concussion symptoms from that Grabovski slash to the head and eye!!
That's what ended Marc Savards career.
Old 8th December 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Those rumors have not sufaced in Philly. Another great effort by my boyz against the Sabres tonight Once Again Giroux was FILTHYhehhehheh
Old 8th December 2011
Quote:
Those rumors have not sufaced in Philly. Another great effort by my boyz against the Sabres tonight Once Again Giroux was FILTHYhehhehheh
roux!!!!
Old 8th December 2011
Quote:
Yeah kid's on fire. I love seeing guys have career years, athlete's at the top of their game.
Old 8th December 2011
Gear Head

Omg. Toronto is 15-10. It seems like they may have a chance of making the playoffs this season. I still somehow doubt it.
Old 8th December 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob24 View Post
Omg. Toronto is 15-10. It seems like they may have a chance of making the playoffs this season. I still somehow doubt it.
I have that same feeling of dread. It could just be Leaf fans are so used to the feeling of the Leafs not making the playoffs, we've forgotten what it feels like to have hope! heh
If Reimer plays great we're in. We've got a good cushion this year ,so when the battle for 8th begins we won't be totally out of the running.
I could see them finishing 8th.
Old 8th December 2011
Lives for gear

The Thrashers were doing great last year then all of a sudden they slipped and couldn't get it back, then missed the playoffs. I don't know if they got complacent or just lost steam, but whatever they did you can't do that in the big league!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search