The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 26th November 2011
  #391
Gear Maniac
 

great goal by lupul in the shootout.

leafs are doing well this season.
Old 26th November 2011
  #392
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
A Dallas win would definitely help the B's
Yes it would...BUT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!heh
Almost predicted the outcome but had the wrong winner. It's good to be wrong this time.
Old 26th November 2011
  #393
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

I think the northeast division and the top 8 in the conference is going to be a dog fight until the very end.
Old 26th November 2011
  #394
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
I think the northeast division and the top 8 in the conference is going to be a dog fight until the very end.
Absolutely! Now throw Detroit into that mix for next season...
Old 26th November 2011
  #395
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Absolutely! Now throw Detroit into that mix for next season...
I'm actually looking forward to them coming here. That'll make two teams in the east I likeheh


B's have the Jets tonight, should be interesting.
Old 26th November 2011
  #396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
I'm actually looking forward to them coming here. That'll make two teams in the east I likeheh


B's have the Jets tonight, should be interesting.
can't see any reason why the B's should slow down. Scary team you got there. But I've seen what happens to them when Chara's out of the lineup. He's Pronger like in his control of the game, except Chara's in his prime.
Love Thomas!! The American Hasek.
I've always liked the Bruins because Orr was a kid from a small town in my province and he went on the change the game.
Old 26th November 2011
  #397
Gear Maniac
 

Im not a big Boston fan, really hoping the Jets win tonight.
Old 26th November 2011
  #398
I get the Pens vs Habs game tonight on TV. Got the night off, going to watch Crosby and the Pens destroy the hated Habs. Good times.
Old 26th November 2011
  #399
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
can't see any reason why the B's should slow down. Scary team you got there. But I've seen what happens to them when Chara's out of the lineup. He's Pronger like in his control of the game, except Chara's in his prime.
Love Thomas!! The American Hasek.
I've always liked the Bruins because Orr was a kid from a small town in my province and he went on the change the game.
I started watching Hockey the year Orr went flying through the air when they beat the Blues in OT. Been a huge B's fan ever since! The Pats, Celts and Sox have all had success recently but I'm not a fan of those sports in general.
Old 26th November 2011
  #400
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

In a preview to the "Winter Classic" the Flyers legs are a no-show Props to the Rangers for shutting down Claude Giroux And not allowing them any time and space Seven days to rest and get healthy

Peace
Old 26th November 2011
  #401
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Since my idea of posting your fiflthyest goal isn't working How bout most ugliest player? Chara got my voteheh
Old 27th November 2011
  #402
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Since my idea of posting your fiflthyest goal isn't working How bout most ugliest player? Chara got my voteheh
I don't know about that, I've seen shorter necks than this sticking out of the sand when I'm out there with my clam rake heh
Old 27th November 2011
  #403
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

How bout Adam Foote
Attached Images
Nhl 2011/2012-unknown.jpeg 
Old 27th November 2011
  #404
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
I get the Pens vs Habs game tonight on TV. Got the night off, going to watch Crosby and the Pens destroy the hated Habs. Good times.
Should be a good one,it's ashame I got to work Load'n out Paul Simon

Peace
Old 27th November 2011
  #405
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Foote is a handsome devil but not as good looking as Tim Hunter

Old 27th November 2011
  #406
Crap Montreal 3-1. Can't stand the Habs.
OV looking good.
Attached Thumbnails
Nhl 2011/2012-ov.jpg  
Old 27th November 2011
  #407
Gear Maniac
 

Montreal lost so I guess my night turned out all right.
Old 27th November 2011
  #408
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples View Post
Montreal lost so I guess my night turned out all right.
It's always nice when they lose! I saw the highlights, nice come back by the Pens.
Old 27th November 2011
  #409
Lives for gear
 
deda's Avatar
 

Now I remember why I liked hockey.

Fight Video: Chaos in Finland leads to 439 penalty minutes, record - Puck Daddy - NHL


Regards, ,,deda,,
Old 27th November 2011
  #410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples View Post
Montreal lost so I guess my night turned out all right.
Yup! Always nice to see the Habs cave.
Another Sunday game for the Leafs!
Old 27th November 2011
  #411
Gear Maniac
 

if the leafs win this and the boston game i will be so happy.
Old 27th November 2011
  #412
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deda View Post
"Broad Street Bullies" Nah NO BLOOD...
Old 27th November 2011
  #413
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Old 27th November 2011
  #414
Lives for gear
 
rmx16's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Mo,who do you think they learned it from
Peace Bro
Old 27th November 2011
  #415
Man I have to go back and watch that again!heh
Old 27th November 2011
  #416
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
I've always liked the Bruins because Orr was a kid from a small town in my province and he went on the change the game.
I've never disliked Toronto, they've just been one of those divisional teams you always want to beat! I do hate Montreal and Buffalo is getting up there as well. Toronto and Ottawa are always in the back of my mind, but those other two are the enemy! With all this being said I do respect all of the teams.
Old 27th November 2011
  #417
Lives for gear
 
MoBeach's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
Mo,who do you think they learned it from
Peace Bro
Probably that serial killer Dave Schultz.
Old 28th November 2011
  #418
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
I've never disliked Toronto, they've just been one of those divisional teams you always want to beat! I do hate Montreal and Buffalo is getting up there as well. Toronto and Ottawa are always in the back of my mind, but those other two are the enemy! With all this being said I do respect all of the teams.
toronto are well overdue for a cup win. speaking in terms of stanley cup wins we're still the second best in the league.

good luck to the leafs tonight!
Old 28th November 2011
  #419
Gear Maniac
 

solid play by the leafs tonight. nice to see my boy luke schenn get that empty netter. playoffs baby!
Old 28th November 2011
  #420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples View Post
solid play by the leafs tonight. nice to see my boy luke schenn get that empty netter. playoffs baby!
Samples you can probably back me up on this.I'm not used to seeing the Leafs win, let alone win this much. They're 3rd in the league, but I know it's not going to last. I do think they'll finally make the playoffs though.
Allot of guys are having great years. Kessel ( who knew!), Lupul, Bozak, Connelly, Phaneuf.
Man I'm not used to this. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.heh
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump