The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nhl 2011/2012
Old 11th November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeach View Post
Boston beat a good Edmonton team last night for their 4th straight win, they're up to 11th in the conference.
The B's are in the playoffs for sure. They're too good. What did u think of the Oilers kids? Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.
Old 11th November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by henge View Post
Ouch!heh

Didn't know it was the NBC game of the week. That ups the ante for the protest. Kinda whiny for the the Flyers considering it's not a new defensive plan.
Well if I was up a goal and the opposing team was using that plan of attack I would stand there too. ****, take all 60 minutes if you want. I'm up a goal, if my team stands here for 60 minutes doing nothing we're going to win.

It's a really easy fix, add this to the rules.

"If the attacking team has 2 or more motionless players in the neutral zone the referee can wave off the icing"

Kinda resets the whole thing and keeps the play moving. It's a simple, easy and effective fix.
Old 11th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
The B's are in the playoffs for sure. They're too good. What did u think of the Oilers kids? Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.
They're pretty damn quick, big turn around from last year.
Old 12th November 2011
Quote:
They're pretty damn quick, big turn around from last year.
The Oilers are going to be good for a long time. Shows the benefits of bottoming out and drafting smart.
Old 12th November 2011
Lives for gear

Vancouver looks like **** tonight.

edit: wow.. they almost stole that one in the 3rd period. Luongo got pulled and things turned around.
Old 13th November 2011
Lives for gear

anyone else find the ads on the glass behind the nets annoying? they are those "inserted by the TV people" ads that you don't see at the game and only on TV.
Old 13th November 2011
Lives for gear

Bruins win again, 6-2 over the Sabres! 30 goals for in the last 5 games with 2 more for Seguin.

I haven't noticed any ads on the glass behind the goalie.
Old 13th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Bruins win again, 6-2 over the Sabres! 30 goals for in the last 5 games with 2 more for Seguin.

I haven't noticed any ads on the glass behind the goalie.
Your boyz are playing better after the slow start How's your PP?
I only notice those ad's on the Comcast broadcasts. Imagine thatheh
Sorry dude, I will take my boy Giroux over Seguin any day

Peace
Old 13th November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by boon View Post
anyone else find the ads on the glass behind the nets annoying? they are those "inserted by the TV people" ads that you don't see at the game and only on TV.
Yup. Believe it or not their considering that awful jersey advertising you see on european jersey's. I don't think it will fly though, no way fans will let the hallowed Leaf,B,Flying Wheel,CH,Blackhawk,Sabre etc be covered up with a WalMart insignia...I hope
Old 13th November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx16 View Post
I will take my boy Giroux over Seguin any day

Peace
I'd take Seguin over Kessel any day!
Old 13th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Your boyz are playing better after the slow start How's your PP?
I only notice those ad's on the Comcast broadcasts. Imagine thatheh
Sorry dude, I will take my boy Giroux over Seguin any day

Peace
Everyone has their preference, that's cool, but mine has a Cup ringheh
Old 14th November 2011
Quote:
Yup. Believe it or not their considering that awful jersey advertising you see on european jersey's. I don't think it will fly though, no way fans will let the hallowed Leaf,B,Flying Wheel,CH,Blackhawk,Sabre etc be covered up with a WalMart insignia...I hope
That will be the last straw. Lockout, Rule 48, Calgary's stolen cup in 06, glass ads and now ruining classic *******. I'll take up a different sport.
Old 14th November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
That will be the last straw. Lockout, Rule 48, Calgary's stolen cup in 06, glass ads and now ruining classic *******. I'll take up a different sport.
LOL! Spaek with your wallet baby!!
Old 14th November 2011
Can womeone tell me why they're going to susupend Lucic for his hit on Miller.Goalies out of his crease and there was no shot to the head...
Old 14th November 2011
Lives for gear

Mo WTF is wrong with your boy?
Old 14th November 2011
Lives for gear

Ryan Miller's a class guy
Old 15th November 2011
Quote:
LOL! Spaek with your wallet baby!!
All the tickets are sold out, otherwise I would. :(
Old 15th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Mo WTF is wrong with your boy?
I watched the game, it looked like a clean hit to me. Goalies are not exempt from getting hit while out of the crease.
Old 15th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ryan Miller's a class guy
Miller is a panzy.
Old 15th November 2011
Lives for gear

what's the injury to miller? all i saw was a bit of knee on knee w/the hit. didn't look so bad though. i think they are doing that NFL "defenseless receiver" type thing with this hit.. which is kind of nonsense. goalies are still hockey players. maybe the hit was a bit late and i can see how they gave him a penalty for it but a suspension seems a bit overdoing it.. though i guess they are protecting the goal keepers like the NFL protects quartetbacks.

such drama.

anyway - i know some of you guys play hockey and have kids who play.. just saw the story about the kid in edmonton who got killed blocking a shot. sad sad sad. hit in the neck.

After 16-year-old hockey player dies, safety debate begins - Puck Daddy - NHL
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

They were both going for the puck at full speed, was Lucic supposed to kindly step out of the way? or do you try to beat the goalie to the puck and put it in the net? Miller has a concussion but I'm not sure how he got it, I feel bad for him in that respect but this wasn't a blatant shot to the head that would warrant that POS remark that he made.

It's a rough game!
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon View Post
anyway - i know some of you guys play hockey and have kids who play.. just saw the story about the kid in edmonton who got killed blocking a shot. sad sad sad. hit in the neck.

After 16-year-old hockey player dies, safety debate begins - Puck Daddy - NHL
Wow, that's a shame. cardiac arrest? There must have been some sort of surge caused in the carotid or jugular from the force of the puck.
Old 16th November 2011
Quote:
They were both going for the puck at full speed, was Lucic supposed to kindly step out of the way? or do you try to beat the goalie to the puck and put it in the net? Miller has a concussion but I'm not sure how he got it, I feel bad for him in that respect but this wasn't a blatant shot to the head that would warrant that POS remark that he made.

It's a rough game!
Goalies out of the crease are fair game and Miller knew that when he went to THE FACEOFF CIRCLE to play the puck. What did he expect?
Old 16th November 2011
Quote:
Wow, that's a shame. cardiac arrest? There must have been some sort of surge caused in the carotid or jugular from the force of the puck.
Yeah horrible. Can't even imagine what the parents are going through. Glad my kid doesn't play anymore.
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

Fleury had a bad period.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz.com
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsonic View Post
Fleury had a bad period.

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz.com
Pamprin heh
Old 16th November 2011
Quote:
Pamprin heh
I'm using this remedy from now on!!heh
Looks lke the Leafs are falling back to earth quickly. Hope they can hold on to the final playoff spot. Man it's only mid november.
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm using this remedy from now on!!heh
Looks lke the Leafs are falling back to earth quickly. Hope they can hold on to the final playoff spot. Man it's only mid november.
Everyone has slumps, the B's had a huge one to start the season but just won their 6th straight. They crawled from 15th up to 9th. I think they play Columbus next so hopefully they can grab 8th.
Old 17th November 2011
Lives for gear

My goal of the night...
Old 17th November 2011
Lives for gear

Nice move!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search