The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Free Beats by SIC Beats
Old 16th September 2011
Lives for gear

Free Beats by SIC Beats

Beats by SIC Beats Vol 1

Beats by SIC Beats Vol. 2

Beats by SIC Beats Vol. 3

http://sicbeats.com/2011/12/27/beats...c-beats-vol-4/

**NEW**

Beats By SIC Beats Vol. 5

We've been making beats for a while with the majority of them collecting dust so we figured give them out for free. We just ask that you email us the track. I know there are a lot of artists or engineer/producers that work with artists here, so hopefully this can help out to at least diversify your music.

to the mods not sure if this was appropriate to post here...do whatever you need to if it's not.
Old 16th September 2011
Lives for gear

feedback is also appreciated even though these beats are old..
Old 31st October 2011
Lives for gear

Vol 2.

Beats by SIC Beats Vol. 2

feedback is welcome as well...these are mixed a bit better...
Old 1st November 2011
Lives for gear

That's like offering meat to vegetarians.
We all make beats, why would we want your beats?
I don't think too many MCs are browsing this forum bud.
Old 1st November 2011
Lives for gear

+1

I think we all do make beats. But it's cool you're doing your thing. However, there is an appropriate "Check My Mix" thread already open for things of this nature.
Old 1st November 2011
Here for the gear

Just having a listen to your beats now and they are solid beats. even better for being 10years old.

good on you for putting your stuff out there free for others, there might be a lot of beat makers in this community but this is the first post I have seen with free beats being given away. (although I am somewhat of a newbie) so keep doing your thing. and big ups to ya.
Old 1st November 2011
Here for the gear

Also just downloaded the flight of France track. will let you know if it gets laced or not, but good work on the beats.

I like the France track and the "If You Want" track.

Just some feedback IMO you could try adding a bit more variety to the tracks to separate chorus, verse, intro, bridge etc. whether it be a switch up in the sample or melody or even drum patterns. but all in all some solid work.
Old 1st November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by illbeats View Post
That's like offering meat to vegetarians.
We all make beats, why would we want your beats?
I don't think too many MCs are browsing this forum bud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgthefuture View Post
+1

I think we all do make beats. But it's cool you're doing your thing. However, there is an appropriate "Check My Mix" thread already open for things of this nature.
I hear what you are saying but maybe for the LP you are producing you want a different sound? here are some joints you can use until you get an exclusive beat or you can use it to your hearts content for whatever...i'm sure alot emcees probably lurk as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktok423 View Post
Also just downloaded the flight of France track. will let you know if it gets laced or not, but good work on the beats.

I like the France track and the "If You Want" track.

Just some feedback IMO you could try adding a bit more variety to the tracks to separate chorus, verse, intro, bridge etc. whether it be a switch up in the sample or melody or even drum patterns. but all in all some solid work.
thanks for the feedback and you can feel free to add more sounds to it...the latest one I posted aren't 10 year old beats though more like 6-8 years
Old 1st November 2011
Teacher, that's a cool move. The beats are actually pretty dope and much better than one might think with the badge "free" on them.
Old 2nd November 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0t0b0t View Post
Teacher, that's a cool move. The beats are actually pretty dope and much better than one might think with the badge "free" on them.
thanks I appreciate that...
Old 29th November 2011
Lives for gear

volume 3 up
Old 27th December 2011
Lives for gear

Volume 4 is out

Beats by SIC Beats Vol. 3
Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

vol. 5 is out

Beats By SIC Beats Vol. 5
Old 4th February 2012
Lives for gear

Goshdarnit, once again fooled by the hip new lingo you kids use today:

I thought these were gonna be drum beats!
Old 6th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
Goshdarnit, once again fooled by the hip new lingo you kids use today:

I thought these were gonna be drum beats!
well they contain drum beats

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search